AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-16, 17:03   Link #41
AvalonCode

I have some questions. As silly as this may sound, why hasnt Ichi used BANKAI yet? Better still, how the hell is Gin fighting on par with Ichi when he himself only has a portion of his power (he divided it remember)? Even better still, Is Ichi not more powerful now in his Shikai, now that he has FB/Hollow/Shinigami Captins reiatsu? WTH is Kubo doing?

What did U say?! I didn't think so
Old 2011-11-16, 17:07   Link #42
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
I have some questions. As silly as this may sound, why hasnt Ichi used BANKAI yet? Better still, how the hell is Gin fighting on par with Ichi when he himself only has a portion of his power (he divided it remember)? Even better still, Is Ichi not more powerful now in his Shikai, now that he has FB/Hollow/Shinigami Captins reiatsu? WTH is Kubo doing?
Simple, Kubo wants this arc to last as long as he possibly can. The quicker Ichigo kills Ginjou, the quicker the arc ends and into the final arc we go...which is bad cause that's a paycheck or two less D:
Old 2011-11-16, 17:27   Link #43
KnightOfTwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
Because Ichi needs to be talked at, have his guard put down, massively injured on the verge of death so that hollow ichi will reappear, rip ginjou apart only to have the hollowification reversed at the last minute so that ichi and gin do a last attack moment. Don't you know the formula?
Old 2011-11-16, 18:29   Link #44
AvalonCode

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfTwo View Post
Because Ichi needs to be talked at, have his guard put down, massively injured on the verge of death so that hollow ichi will reappear, rip ginjou apart only to have the hollowification reversed at the last minute so that ichi and gin do a last attack moment. Don't you know the formula?
LMAO. Right I almost forgot but, you are leaving a part out......."Cut of my leg and arm and ear so we will have evenly matched body parts cuz I dont wanna win if my unconscious/hollow self beat you to a bloody pulp". I can only look on with awe as to how much that would FAIL

Old 2011-11-16, 19:05   Link #45
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Next chapter will probably be about Isshin. Maybe even about Karin.....hopefully

Old 2011-11-16, 19:25   Link #46
Casshern

I'd give Kubo a million bucks if Ichigo cut Ginjou's head off in the first panel of the next chapter and said "I guess we'll never know what he wanted to say".
Old 2011-11-16, 19:37   Link #47
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
It would be nice if Ichigo let Ginjo talk while he communed with his new sword. He needs to knock, and ask if anyone is in here. Bonus would be that Zangetsu will have a new "su" name and will be a hot black-haired chick with sunglasses and a torn up coat right around her breasts...

She would also be shameless flirt who goes postal when Ichigo calls her "old woman".
Old 2011-11-16, 19:48   Link #48
Rahan

I remember Kubo once saying he had 2 arcs left, a short one and a long one.
I assume we are at the end of the short one whose sole purpose was to introduce the long one which will be about BrookSoul King.

(I remember also Kubo saying he didn't know what the fuck he was doing and was writing the manga on the fly though)

Last edited by Rahan; 2011-11-16 at 20:01.
Old 2011-11-16, 19:51   Link #49
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Next chapter: Ishida loses a limb...again.
Old 2011-11-16, 21:11   Link #50
AvalonCode

Since Kubo is trolling this forum how about...............in the next Arc lets have the Captins go hard on the Royal Guard in a do or die scenario, they all use their BANKAI and lose epicly, taking out at least 1 or 2 of them, Ichi receive his FGT without any harmful side effects pwn the remaining Royal Guards, overpower Soul King, win a kiss from Rukia while Orihime is semi conscious who sees this, have Orihime REJECT everything from having her heart broken by Ichi and rewrite time/history and return back to the beginning of the series in epic fashion!!

Old 2011-11-16, 21:22   Link #51
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
hope next chapter is about soul society as a whole....them being the enemies.
Old 2011-11-16, 21:53   Link #52
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That would have been a better explanation. Byakuya is the guy that was about to let his sister die because "them's the laws", after all. Making Ichigo the reason he killed his best friend, on the other hand, doesn't make sense. It's not even a matter of being indebted to Ichigo since he stated he was also greatly indebted to Tsukishima. The only explanation is that he is actually gay for Ichigo, and chose love over friendship.

I love that shit-eating grin Ginjo has on the last panel. Totally the face of a guy you can trust, isn't it? I would believe every word a man with such an innocent smile says.

lmao xDD best explaination ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I remember Kubo once saying he had 2 arcs left, a short one and a long one.
I assume we are at the end of the short one whose sole purpose was to introduce the long one which will be about BrookSoul King.

(I remember also Kubo saying he didn't know what the fuck he was doing and was writing the manga on the fly though)

That would explain ALOT................
Old 2011-11-16, 22:12   Link #53
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

"Just because we're friends doesn't mean I can't kill you."

Probably something that Tsukishima would never learn after what happened.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-11-17, 04:04   Link #54
maewie

Good chapter. An easy but exciting exposition to the grander arc. Who are the real enemies I wonder? Soul Society? Soul King? Is Aizen gonna come back to troll again?

Byakuya is obviously so coldblooded that it doesnt matter if he gets facebook'ed. Its quite surprising how much Bya trusts Ichigo here. Maybe because Ichigo "changed" Byakuya and made him see the flaws in his ways? *shrug*

People over at BA seems to think Riruka is inside Rukia. Now that's gonna be interesting
Old 2011-11-17, 04:13   Link #55
ronin myael
lost ronin

more secrets or more trolling? personally, i would like this arc to explore the subplot about the soul king. i want to know what that being is supposed to be. perhaps that's the adversary ginjou wants ichigo to fight, or not! whatever! kubo is making all this up as he goes along anyway.
Old 2011-11-17, 07:50   Link #56
Kallen4life

Quote:
Kubo saying he didn't know what the fuck he was doing
Kubo cosplays as Cptn. Obvious

New Byakushi seems to be an amalgam of Kenny's influence and being gay for Ichigo
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-11-17, 10:47   Link #57
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
The only reasons left would be revenge (for hurting his friends), but Ichigo isn't the type to seek revenge, and pure fun in fighting, which doesn't fit with his character as well.

Hmm...
Old 2011-11-17, 11:00   Link #58
Slayerx

Ginjou: "Let me tell you about the REAL enemy you should be fighting"
Ichigo: "No. This right here. this is why I'm fighting. You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a lying, manipulative, backstabbing bastard and yet even now you are trying to manipulate me. Not only do I want to kick your ass for EVERYTHING that you have already put me through, but I just to shut your damn mouth and end your trolling once and for all."
Ichigo: "Not to mention the fact that you had to be so manipulative and did terrible things to my friends in the first place, instead of being honest with me, implies that you are up to no good; that's probably a decent enough reason to knock you down a peg."
Old 2011-11-17, 11:18   Link #59
Inarius
★★★★★

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he told him that Ichigo was created in an experiment as the soul king's vessel...this would also explain why Aizen said "I was there the day you were born".

This would also mean that Isshin isn't his real father but someone put in charge of watching over his progress along with Urahara which prob was the guy in charge of the strawberry plotshake experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
It would be nice if Ichigo let Ginjo talk while he communed with his new sword. He needs to knock, and ask if anyone is in here. Bonus would be that Zangetsu will have a new "su" name and will be a hot black-haired chick with sunglasses and a torn up coat right around her breasts...

She would also be shameless flirt who goes postal when Ichigo calls her "old woman".
^ This has my approval
Old 2011-11-17, 11:56   Link #60
maewie

I have a feeling that no matter what Kubo does, the people of Animesuki forums will never be satisfied:P There's always something to complain about.

What would you guys have done then if you were Kubo? (Maybe i should make a thread like that..)