AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2009-03-04, 11:03   Link #41
eiyuu99

Tentatively over 9000
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-13, 23:10   Link #42
sb075

Some announcements about railgun.
http://daioh.dengeki.com/nextissue/index.html

Drama CD or Anime?

There is a rumor that railgun will be animated in 2010 (persistently just a RUMOR).

Last edited by sb075; 2009-03-13 at 23:28.
sb075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 08:32   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

If Railgun is going to be animated the author will get more time to do her novels =D.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-21, 20:33   Link #44
raxel
rawr

you know i just noticed that toma said that his right hand nullifies things right?
if so his hand is in contact with his skin and if something like the railgun hit his hand it'd have to hit his skin right? so if his right hand is in contact with skin shouldn't his whole body by a nullifier?
Old 2009-11-28, 13:26   Link #45
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Im just saying that along the way one of the reasons why they decided too do Railgun was most likely because it was populer and it was a perfect thing too use too buy time for more materials for season 2 of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
There is more then enough material to make 3 seasons already.
Old 2009-11-28, 16:36   Link #46
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
There is more then enough material to make 3 seasons already.
3 seasons would be way too long. I'd rather they stick to the main Science vs Religion storyline and leave out some side pieces (i.e. the Academy City sports festival).
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 17:08   Link #47
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
3 seasons would be way too long. I'd rather they stick to the main Science vs Religion storyline and leave out some side pieces (i.e. the Academy City sports festival).
NO! The Sport Festival Arc needs to stay!
Old 2009-11-28, 18:28   Link #48
Yufankun

Quote:
Seconded. Thou shalt not interfere with the second coming of the Biribiri date.
Yufankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 18:47   Link #49
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Erm, the sports festival IS a part of the Science vs Magic, a major part in fact, after all it does cover 2 volumes.

I'm thinking they should skip volume 8... It's relatively short anyway (and it's on Kuroko) so my idea for season two would be-

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 18:58   Link #50
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Erm, the sports festival IS a part of the Science vs Magic, a major part in fact, after all it does cover 2 volumes.

I'm thinking they should skip volume 8... It's relatively short anyway (and it's on Kuroko) so my idea for season two would be-

Spoiler:
Ah, forgive me. I must not know the context then, since I'm only able to read volume 12.

Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yufankun View Post
It was cool until Imouto came. XD
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 19:33   Link #51
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

I'm thinking they should skip volume 8
Skip the vol.8?? no way, well this is my perspective how should be done a posible second season.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
It was cool until Imouto came. XD
And Last order, that loli crossover was funny, I laughed at Accelerator face when he ended broken.
Old 2009-11-28, 22:14   Link #52
LaoED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yufankun View Post
Agreed, date support!
LaoED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 22:25   Link #53
tsunade666

Biribiri date, imouto date and then last order for the finally all's well that should end well but those hound dogs just barge in.

I doubt that they will fully show the volume. The rumor says that the railgun was started to be adopted from volume 8 though I'm not sure. .................... after wiki. I doubt it...........
well I change my mind. Its the introduction of a powerful teleporter and an important character for the future so they shouldn't skip it.

soooooooooooooo.
I would like to see the animated version of vol 7. AND its a volume to see.
a small maybe 2-3 episode of vol 8. and a loooooooong one maybe 5-6 episode but maybe it can take up to 10 episode the daihaseisai festival. And then a small bit of vol 11 BUT then again I don't have any idea on this part of the story. And finally the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT TIME! the dragging of biribiri around the house and finally ending with a big battle of touma vs vent and accelerator vs kihara. Though a 7-13 volume.......
I wish it will fit on a 1 season and they wouldn't squish it too much.

AND yes they have the enough material to go for 3rd SEASON! YEY! hoping for a morethan 24 episodes. I wish to see the war in England to be animated.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 00:17   Link #54
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Biribiri date, imouto date and then last order for the finally all's well that should end well but those hound dogs just barge in.

I doubt that they will fully show the volume. The rumor says that the railgun was started to be adopted from volume 8 though I'm not sure. .................... after wiki. I doubt it...........
well I change my mind. Its the introduction of a powerful teleporter and an important character for the future so they shouldn't skip it.

soooooooooooooo.
I would like to see the animated version of vol 7. AND its a volume to see.
a small maybe 2-3 episode of vol 8. and a loooooooong one maybe 5-6 episode but maybe it can take up to 10 episode the daihaseisai festival. And then a small bit of vol 11 BUT then again I don't have any idea on this part of the story. And finally the ETERNAL PUNISHMENT TIME! the dragging of biribiri around the house and finally ending with a big battle of touma vs vent and accelerator vs kihara. Though a 7-13 volume.......
I wish it will fit on a 1 season and they wouldn't squish it too much.

AND yes they have the enough material to go for 3rd SEASON! YEY! hoping for a morethan 24 episodes. I wish to see the war in England to be animated.
I second that.

... Hmm, I wonder if there's lobbying needed just to get a 2nd season in check...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 04:49   Link #55
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Skip the vol.8?? no way, well this is my perspective how should be done a posible second season.

Spoiler:
My suggestion would be make it 26 episode, so the Vent's arc get 7 episodes too.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 05:10   Link #56
tsunade666

I can't even imagine them squishing vents arc for only 7 episodes. Well its not like their are tons that happen on those 2 books. But the battle should not be hasten and be done accordingly then I'll be happy with it. I was hoping for a 24 episode then an ova arc for 2 more episode. Its like code geass 1st season. Where they save the best for later.
Old 2009-11-29, 05:25   Link #57
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I was hoping for a 24 episode then an ova arc for 2 more episode. Its like code geass 1st season. Where they save the best for later.
If there's any hope for OVAs, it should be about the SS volumes... Like what they're currently doing with Shana
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 07:45   Link #58
tsunade666

Now that you mentioned it. I have no idea on what's happening on side story.
Old 2009-12-04, 21:11   Link #59
Wargumm1i
Hentai

From what I see the anime first season ended on volume 6 where it seems that volume 7 will be season 2. If a season 2 will be made, read this and you will get why, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...x_light_novels
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 22:47   Link #60
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
If there's any hope for OVAs, it should be about the SS volumes... Like what they're currently doing with Shana
Yeah, but how?? the SS starts before vol. 14 and one of them(SS1 or SS2) can cover about 4/5 episodes