AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-31, 23:31   Link #541
Weils

Chinese and Asians do celebrate April Fool's day. There's another thread that claims to have scans of chapter 102 but turns out to post the previous chapter's scans.
Old 2010-03-31, 23:34   Link #542
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
Chinese and Asians do celebrate April Fool's day. There's another thread that claims to have scans of chapter 102 but turns out to post the previous chapter's scans.
Yeah... the poster kept saying he had problems with the upload an dragging out the waiting of all the saps. I checked it out after seeing all the replies and was like Hah... I can't image the agony of all the people constantly refreshing that page just waiting for him to upload them ... this went on for about half an hour...

There's a sucker born every minute.
Old 2010-03-31, 23:35   Link #543
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
Apparently - it was a surprise to me, because I thought it was generally just a Western holiday. To be honest, it wasn't until just awhile ago that I thought it was really celebrated anywhere else then America .

April Fools Day...just seemed like one of this silly reasons to have a "holiday" like so many holidays in the country(Black Friday for instance )

I'm assuming we won't be expecting your translations unfortunately Weils, in case the idiots at Franky-House decide to pull a stunt like last time .
Old 2010-03-31, 23:37   Link #544
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
I'm assuming we won't be expecting your translations unfortunately Weils, in case the idiots at Franky-House decide to pull a stunt like last time .
Think gooral had a point... they'll just find a rough translation (Japanese > Chinese > English) else where...
Old 2010-04-01, 00:41   Link #545
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattberserk View Post
For those of you who wants a better translation... Here is wat is pretty much going on...

Spoiler for Translation for the spoiler:
That sounds awesome. If it turns out to be real that is.

Old 2010-04-01, 07:32   Link #546
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

Awesome!! But I hope its not april fools joke...but it looks too good to be a joke...anyways can't wait to see the chapter.
Old 2010-04-01, 07:45   Link #547
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Hmm, how many spoilers do we have so far?
Old 2010-04-01, 08:15   Link #548
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Hmm, how many spoilers do we have so far?
So far? Just one really; the weird reborn Dauf one.

Hard to say if the scan will come out today. Considering it's no longer April Fool's Day in the far east, where we get it, who knows.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:28   Link #549
haegar
mangaviking

I'd at least like to have confirmed if Prissy indeed ripped out his stupid behind ... aprt from that ...if Riful is dead there's no point for him to hang around ... I hope Yagi finds a nice way for his final and permanent death ...and a Dauf-Destroyer-Zombie sounds just like that
Old 2010-04-01, 08:36   Link #550
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
I'd at least like to have confirmed if Prissy indeed ripped out his stupid behind ... aprt from that ...if Riful is dead there's no point for him to hang around ... I hope Yagi finds a nice way for his final and permanent death ...and a Dauf-Destroyer-Zombie sounds just like that
Well judging by how the Beth destroyer zombie acted their still in control (she cried for her sister's death so still had her mind there) . so he would still count as being alive even if he was hit by a destroyer rod.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:54   Link #551
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Quote:
if Riful is dead there's no point for him to hang around ...
Maybe he'll join the Ghosts
Old 2010-04-01, 10:13   Link #552
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

What if Dauf fuzzes with Riful ( His flesh is connected to Riful). If that happens he would gain Riful's yoki. With his rod shooting abilities he would be able to give Priscilla a run for her money. Dauf would be able to attack from a distance. A barrage of rods constantly cutting off Priscilla's arms and legs would not be a small thing.
Old 2010-04-01, 10:21   Link #553
haegar
mangaviking

dunno... I would asume that after her final fight... and after prissy sucking out whatever rest was left of her power... there wouldn't be much yoki for him to go on ...
Old 2010-04-01, 10:55   Link #554
Arkham
Stoned Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
What if Dauf fuzzes with Riful ( His flesh is connected to Riful). If that happens he would gain Riful's yoki. With his rod shooting abilities he would be able to give Priscilla a run for her money. Dauf would be able to attack from a distance. A barrage of rods constantly cutting off Priscilla's arms and legs would not be a small thing.
lol I can already see them doing that fusion dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_790fZAcYks
Old 2010-04-01, 10:56   Link #555
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
dunno... I would asume that after her final fight... and after prissy sucking out whatever rest was left of her power... there wouldn't be much yoki for him to go on ...
He could have been eating some mini Racillias to gain some yoki.
Old 2010-04-01, 13:37   Link #556
haegar
mangaviking

... or the mini Raciella's could have eaten up whatever he had left
Old 2010-04-01, 17:37   Link #557
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
lol I can already see them doing that fusion dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_790fZAcYks
HAHAHA oh god. i love when when he's like "we're all alone, no one gonna see us"
________
Halfbaked

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-04-19 at 05:04.
Old 2010-04-01, 17:54   Link #558
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
Well judging by how the Beth destroyer zombie acted their still in control (she cried for her sister's death so still had her mind there) . so he would still count as being alive even if he was hit by a destroyer rod.
But this could be the same thing as zaki crying for raki. It could be a subconscious reaction and the destroyer's seed was still in control. But, if i a right here, why did it only attack priscilla and not her sister?

IMO there were several weired things going on here.
For exampel why did alicia attack her allies the feeders?
Old 2010-04-01, 18:26   Link #559
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
But this could be the same thing as zaki crying for raki. It could be a subconscious reaction and the destroyer's seed was still in control. But, if i a right here, why did it only attack priscilla and not her sister?

IMO there were several weired things going on here.
For exampel why did alicia attack her allies the feeders?
Which is why its not so black & white.

Unlike the situation with a yoma, Beth was in her own body (a yoma just takes the human form as a disguise but isn't actually in the human body)

You could be right but as you said, Beth made no move to attack Alicia and cried at her death both signs show recognition and some level of her consciousness remained.

Regarding why Alicia attacked the AF's, I always presumed it was because Beth became unstable while Alicia was still in her Awakened form.

When a Claymore first awakens generally they are at their most bestial (attacking those near them), it was just the AF's bad luck Alicia's Awakened side took over temporarily (Similar to how back in Pieta Clare couldn't control the blades on her body)
Old 2010-04-01, 20:05   Link #560
Nixl

I feel pretty dumb just realizing this, but I just read the announcement text at the end of chapter 101.

"Reinforcement from Dietrich! Miria's Main Squad is Finally Here!?!"

I am assuming that means Miria and possibly Galatea soon. Otherwise, it appears odd to randomly state that. I wonder if the question mark implies they will pop in at the some random, but fully welcomed time. Similar to the ghosts appearing to save Galatea, Clarice, and Miata with two-shot manga page and witty dialogue. Although the author may just want to get it over with.

Can't believe I just noticed this.
Closed Thread