AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 05:35   Link #161
Kakkou
Tch.

This week's episode brought to you by lots of stills and speedlines. Also the most forced Cecil appearance to date. I could almost imagine the staff planning out the episode and go "Oh shit, it's been 17 minutes and we forgot about Cecil!"

Fun episode as usual. I love Cecil vs the rest of STARISH, especially how Syo and Otoya were the ones that went against him, fitting since they're the most athletic of the group (and why they were the only ones doing backflips in the ED lol). Like the first season, Natsuki's song is prob my favourite again.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 13:40   Link #162
kuromitsu

I like Natsuki a lot, but somehow this episode left me cold... it wasn't funny or sweet enough. (I guess it doesn't help that I'm not crazy about the whole Satsuki situation.) The Piyo-chan CM and the Satsuki vs rest of Starish fight was nice, though. XD I don't really like the song either, which is weird because Natsuki's songs tend to be my favorites. (So far my favorites are Masa's and Otoya's songs. Suzumura's enka is just awesome. He really needs to sing a proper one one of these days. xD)

It was nice to see the other guys working as well, though. Esp. Otoya, he's the only one whose episode wasn't about dealing with a job (even the variety scene focused on Cecil). Also, is it just me or did it seem like Cecil developed a crush on Natsuki? XD

Anyway, wow, if I hadn't known that Tokiya is the "main boy"... Natsuki was the first one who managed to say the "s" word to Haruka (even though it wasn't dramatic enough), and Haruka was more proactive than ever before.

Actually, it seems to me that the LOVE is getting more intense with each episode: in Shou's ep it could've been passed off as friendship, in Masa's ep it was romantic but distant, Otoya managed to get his hands on her and ALMOST said the "s" word (thank you, Cecil -___-), Ren got her to say she likes him and that he makes her feel ~hot~ XD and this episode was just total romance all around. At this rate Tokiya will kiss her, and Cecil will sleep with her, or something.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 14:19   Link #163
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
and Cecil will sleep with her, or something.
And considering how naive both of them are, sleeping is exactly what they'd do all night long.

I liked this episode far more than Ren's episode. But that may have to do more with how much I like Natsuki over Ren. (Ren's attitude irritates me sometimes.) Natsuki's song was only so-so though. The singing was fine. But the lyrics were kind of meh.

I think Natsuki should trade out his glasses for Cecil's sunglasses on a regular basis. They bring out a nice blend of his and Satsuki's personalities. Plus they make him look sexier.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 16:02   Link #164
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
And considering how naive both of them are, sleeping is exactly what they'd do all night long.
Oh, I don't know - considering what he's done so far, including stalking her in her dreams, he might as well go ahead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Natsuki's song was only so-so though. The singing was fine. But the lyrics were kind of meh.
The song itself was pretty meh, too, at least to me... It didn't help that there was nothing leading up to the song, it was just "scene change, start singing" (No, I get what they were trying to do, but it didn't really work. XD)

Anyway, I hope the c/w song is better.
Old 2013-05-16, 16:12   Link #165
akire_and_atem

Though I enjoyed Satsuki and his interaction with the other STARISH members (except Cecil's which was a disappiontment because it really was forced upon) I did not like Nacchan's songs, I felt it was missing something :/

Too bad since they could've developed more from Satsuki/Natsuki.

And seriously, that episode was so fast paced that everything felt like ahhbxsvsgxasgs done! -_- I know it's the rule of "One guy, one episode" but I wonder what will they do for the last 4 (?) episodes... will they cover the senpai routes or will they make an angsty Nanami that can't seem to compose a song for the group??

...and HOW are they gonna implement the idea of "hey, the title of the new song is Maji LOVE 2000%, you know? 'cuz 1000% wasn't enough anymore lol "?? (I can't complain about the song, I like it and all the fanservice they are giving , I just still feel the title is unoriginal)

Regardless I hope that song and Yume oibito he no symphony (sp?) are used in the episodes !

Lastly I'm a little bummed out that Tokii is not next (hey, Cecil already had his song episode titled, no fair!! >_> I love him but I wanted Tokiya next u.u), I suppose it will be how he integrated STARISH finally (!! ) and either he's going to be the first in this season who has both songs on his idol CD named or... will they use Yume oibito no symphony as his ep title?? Ah!! I'm excited to know!! xD
Old 2013-05-16, 16:17   Link #166
kuromitsu

Oh! - I mixed up the order of Tokiya and Cecil's singles! So Cecil is next, this means he'll kiss Haruka and Tokiya will sleep with her. XD;;
Old 2013-05-16, 16:23   Link #167
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Oh! - I mixed up the order of Tokiya and Cecil's singles! So Cecil is next, this means he'll kiss Haruka and Tokiya will sleep with her. XD;;
I'm totally ok with that!
Old 2013-05-17, 02:04   Link #168
ookamigirl

Shinomiya and his double personality this time.
His gentle side is totally cute and sweet.
Satsuki on the other hand is mean, daring and dangerous.
His transformation back was just LOL
Haruka keeps saving them when they need it the most.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 14:51   Link #169
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:

Actually, it seems to me that the LOVE is getting more intense with each episode: in Shou's ep it could've been passed off as friendship, in Masa's ep it was romantic but distant, Otoya managed to get his hands on her and ALMOST said the "s" word (thank you, Cecil -___-), Ren got her to say she likes him and that he makes her feel ~hot~ XD and this episode was just total romance all around. At this rate Tokiya will kiss her, and Cecil will sleep with her, or something.
Shou always seems like he wants to protect her

Masa obviously adores her but can't admit it.

Ren got her to admit that she likes him and she admitted that she's turned on by him. Lmao at 'I'll bang youkiss you when you're older"

Natsuki's hard to tell: He obviously adores her(they all do), but he also likes cute things and if anything else, despite her piss-yellow eyes, Haruka is cute...

Obviously Ichinose will have the final word....and I think Haruka probably will fall for him....but it'll be fun to see Cecil make his move and how Haruka will react. He's already stalked her in her dreams so he'll probably be the first to actually kiss her.

I hope we see the four senpai in action: I'd like to see how Reiji, the Count and how the Robot all react to Haruka and write goofy songs on how special she is...
Old 2013-05-19, 09:22   Link #170
mistress_kisara

I found this on tumblr LOL
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 09:52   Link #171
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Images

I know they're all men but I thought Shou's actor was a woman for a second...

Why is Natsuki's actor(GRANRODEO guy) holding a picture of Miyano?

and ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sawabe and Cecil's actor look like extras from a J-Rock video. Though Cecil's actor makes a pretty woman; I like the hair color...
Old 2013-05-20, 15:51   Link #172
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I know they're all men but I thought Shou's actor was a woman for a second...

Why is Natsuki's actor(GRANRODEO guy) holding a picture of Miyano?

and ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sawabe and Cecil's actor look like extras from a J-Rock video. Though Cecil's actor makes a pretty woman; I like the hair color...

They should've used a current pic of Cecil's VA, because the moment you see videos of him you get disappointed (how could he go from VK to old chubby face man!! :'C)

I'm used to expect: hot voice=unnatractive seiyuu, but man this is the first time it fell hard from from what I imagined...

(** the first time I saw him was at the Maji Love live event and atm I loved Cecil, but after seeing realised it was not meant to be 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

...by the way this is me being overly dramatic )
Old 2013-05-20, 16:55   Link #173
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Miyano's not bad-looking though. Neither is GranRodeo guy and Ittoki's actor.

Sawabe looks like a normal everyday average Japanese guy in recent pictures I've seen...Cecil's VA looks like the dudes I grew up with; metalheads with long hair

There are actual live versions where they've gotten together to perform? I should look that up...somehow I get the feeling that Miyano's probably the only one who could dance out of that group considering his own background
Old 2013-05-20, 17:05   Link #174
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Images
XDDDD Suzumura with Maaya's pictures. xD Also, if you dye Terashima's and Shimono's hair, and take away the former's glasses, you have Otoya and Shou.

I don't think there's anything very wrong with Toriumi, he looks like an average middle-aged Japanese dude, nothing terrible... well, he's no idol material either, but few people are. xD He's nearly 40, no surprise he doesn't look all fresh and young.
Old 2013-05-20, 17:19   Link #175
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
XDDDD Suzumura with Maaya's pictures. xD Also, if you dye Terashima's and Shimono's hair, and take away the former's glasses, you have Otoya and Shou.

I don't think there's anything very wrong with Toriumi, he looks like an average middle-aged Japanese dude, nothing terrible... well, he's no idol material either, but few people are. xD He's nearly 40, no surprise he doesn't look all fresh and young.
Yeah really......not to sound mean, but I can't think of too many good looking Japanese male seiyuu.... At least ones that are good looking enough for pop idol stardom.

Personally I like the older dudes anyway though I do think Daisuke Ono and Jun Fukuyama are pretty adorable. And Sakurai, Sawabe and Kenji Tsuda(Vince in Space Brothers, Suoh in K) have the sexiest voices.
Old 2013-05-20, 18:12   Link #176
akire_and_atem

Quote:

I know what I mean is that if they used Junichi-san's pic (that look kinda recent) they might as well used Toriumi-san's too (and not create that much expectation )

For me look-wise SuzuKen is the cutest, then Mamoru, then Terashima (<3)

And yeah Shimono Hiro and Takuma Terashima are practically the human personifications of Syo and Otoyan

Also, anyone who hasn't watched the live events should!!! So far I've only seen the first one (the others I have yet to find, but there are short clips on niconico and YT and I wanna see them so bad because the senpai appear!! ) but yes, it is VERY recommended imho [to let your inner fangirl go crazy as she pleases LOL]

Last edited by akire_and_atem; 2013-05-20 at 19:41.
akire_and_atem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 19:16   Link #177
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I guess if we're talking in terms of cuteness for the cast...then yeah...Terashima, Shimono are cute. I forgot about Suzumiya. He's not bad looking either...
Old 2013-05-22, 17:54   Link #178
mistress_kisara

Episode 8

Yay we finally see the senpais!! Now Cecil's part of Starish but the King of Agnapolis wants him to succeed the throne..Are we going to get Tokiya's episode next week or a continuation of Cecil's??
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 20:29   Link #179
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Episode 8

Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-22, 21:58   Link #180
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So now Cecil is in Starish and Haruka is still going for her harem ending

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo