AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-05, 00:59   Link #121
Alchemist007
*Author

I doubt that'll happen after the flashback we've been shown. He apparently gives at least half a heart about Rangiku. Enough to stalk a guy for over a century to kill him at the right time.
Old 2010-08-05, 01:02   Link #122
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I honestly wish I could have taken this chapter seriously. Gin is one of my favorite characters and seeing how he is most likely going to die, I really wish I could have taken this chapter more seriously, but no; all I saw were butterfly wings and a tacky mullet. Aizen ruined this chapter for me just by the way he looked and I'm still laughing as I type this out because those images have been burn into my mind.
Old 2010-08-05, 01:08   Link #123
Alchemist007
*Author

Remember, it's called Deicide. Aizen is going down, or the King of SS is. And considering we're on #17 already (lol), guess who's more likely to be disintegrated. But jeez, it's gonna be either Gin with some Hougyoku hax, Ichi with the super GT, or one of the other 300 people that wants Aizen dead coming around the corner with a sword full of fury. If it's the 3rd option, I hope it's Yamamoto in Bankai (or Zaraki ).
Old 2010-08-05, 01:32   Link #124
Gin
*Artist

^If Gin gets saved by Zaraki, I will stop reading Bleach, I'm already trying way too hard not to rage right now and that would be the straw that broke this extremely handsome camel's back. (Handsome for a human, not a camel, camels are ugly and I don't look like a camel, I just needed to imply that I was one to make my post seem more sophisticated)
Old 2010-08-05, 01:43   Link #125
james0246

Personally, I'm all for Ginny just dying. I'm not about to get into the whole "no one dies" flame war (there's still, what, 5 or so Espada unconfirmed as dead or alive?), Aizen really needs to actually kill someone to be threatening (he's a little threatening right now, but only as threatening as a chained up and locked away rabid dog - if it can't get out of its cell or break free of its chain, then I'm not really scared that the dog could potentially rip out my throat (or at least give me rabies). Gin is a great opportunity for Kubo because he isn't really a good guy (his plan may be based in good intentions, but he definitely has done some naughty things to enact his plan), so he can't be saved by the "no good guys are killed" rule.

So, Kubo should have Aizen kill Gin, thus finally cementing himself as an actual threat.
Old 2010-08-05, 01:48   Link #126
Gin
*Artist

I'm not really opposed to Gin dying here, although obviously I would rather he remain alive, but I don't think killing him will make ButterflAi-chan a threat. Its not really that menacing to kill your own allies. (Even if they betrayed him) Plus Ai-chan already killed Hallibel.

And I thought you wanted Ginny to be my nickname? Or did you deicide to change the actual character's name so as not to upset me?
Old 2010-08-05, 02:01   Link #127
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I'm not really opposed to Gin dying here, although obviously I would rather he remain alive, but I don't think killing him will make ButterflAi-chan a threat. Its not really that menacing to kill your own allies. (Even if they betrayed him) Plus Ai-chan already killed Hallibel.
Is she really dead? I don't remember her being confirmed killed, she just kind of fell to Earth after getting cut open by Aizen.

Plus, what better way of making a butterfly theatening than by having it kill the first person it sees .

Quote:
And I thought you wanted Ginny to be my nickname? Or did you deicide to change the actual character's name so as not to upset me?
A little of column A, a little of column B...
Old 2010-08-05, 02:07   Link #128
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I thought last week's issue was a double issue?
why is there bleach this week?

Old 2010-08-05, 02:10   Link #129
Lendial

i wish he drew some cooler looking wings.

and we're black to good ole aizen bleach.
Old 2010-08-05, 02:16   Link #130
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Is she really dead? I don't remember her being confirmed killed, she just kind of fell to Earth after getting cut open by Aizen.
You're right, she's just as dead as Isshin, Urahara, and Yoruichi are, Ai-chan was never known for his lethality, everyone he has tried to kill so far has lived. Or at least they survived his first murder attempt, if it turns out Hallibel actually died.
Quote:
Plus, what better way of making a butterfly theatening than by having it kill the first person it sees .
I did not think about it like that, but I also have to point out that Ai-chan's costume changes have never given him any more threat points in my opinion. Ai-chan's most threatening aspect will always be his complete hypnosis, costume changes will never be as scary as an instant retcon in Ai-chan's favor.
Quote:
A little of column A, a little of column B...
... So you are propositioning it as a nickname for the both of us, so that whenever Haak wants to talk about me he still has to write 'Animesuki' in front of my name? I kind of like that idea, but only because it inconveniences Haak. If you could come up with a cooler nickname for us, I might consider offering you my full endorsement.
Old 2010-08-05, 02:29   Link #131
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

float like a butterfly, sting like a mullet wearing former deathgod dressed like a butterfly with a rapidly closing hole in his chest.

nobody can say they didn't see it coming, ichigo did the same thing after having a hole blasted through his chest.

putting a hole in somebody's chest is probably a bad idea in bleach - just watch joshiro jump back up and attack what's left of wodnerweiss next chapter.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-08-05, 03:28   Link #132
Farscape
Secondman

Three Butterfly wings, maybe that's his Bankai. The butterfly effect.
Old 2010-08-05, 04:22   Link #133
skywalker_623
SkyWalker above the Stars

why did the hougyoku turned white? or did it turned to ash?
Old 2010-08-05, 07:33   Link #134
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
I wonder how this battle will turn out.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-08-05, 07:40   Link #135
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Aizen's transformation looks like a bad fanart...
Old 2010-08-05, 08:07   Link #136
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
You're right, she's just as dead as Isshin, Urahara, and Yoruichi are, Ai-chan was never known for his lethality, everyone he has tried to kill so far has lived. Or at least they survived his first murder attempt, if it turns out Hallibel actually died.
That was explained as him never actually trying to kill them. See, Aizen considers it something of an honor to be killed while facing him in combat. He states that Yamamoto was the only shinigami that was supposed to receive that "honor". Of course that moment was interrupted by Ichigo.

Characters who fail or cause Aizen disappointment on the other hand (like Halibel and Tousen) he seems to kill on the principle that they're too pathetic to live.

Old 2010-08-05, 08:08   Link #137
Aqua Knight

Kubo said Arrancar arc ends in summer,considering there's no chapter next week, these chapters should be the last ones.
Old 2010-08-05, 08:47   Link #138
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

well i swear my best charecter was gen from the first time he came and closed that gate if u guys remember old times lol the start of the anime when they went to soul s anyway if he dies in this pitifull way im so gonna hate this !! but im kinda happy cuz he didnt actually slash gen perfectly since we know that everytime the chapter endz with a slash or a kill thats obviusly a not gonna happen thing hehe (sorry for my english not my main languadge) :-)
Old 2010-08-05, 09:06   Link #139
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Kubo said Arrancar arc ends in summer,considering there's no chapter next week, these chapters should be the last ones.
Really? What next then ... are we ever gonna see like this Royalty of the Soul Society place then do ya think? I mean it's been mentioned quite a few times like tantalising hint, we've gotta see it eventually or that would be just cruel and pointless.
Old 2010-08-05, 10:20   Link #140
christinemarie
Crazy One

More questions yet Gin is on the verge of death. (Damn Ichigo should hurry with his training as if it would do any help vs Aizen.
Spoiler for DRAGON BALL PLOT:

In the past, what happened to the young Rangiku? What Aizen did to her that would make Gin make a decision to destroy him whenever he gets the oppurtunity?
Spoiler for RESEMBLANCE:
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread