AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Byukugan or sharingan?
Byukugan 407 35.51%
Sharingan 647 56.46%
Neither 92 8.03%
Voters: 1146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-13, 20:01   Link #1261
monataru
sasuke

id rather have sharingon.
1. it looks cooler
2. it is really usful in a fight
3. i could cheat on a test without looking at a different paper lol just joking
monataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 20:51   Link #1262
mid-nite

vision like the byakugan... it is weird 360" vision should make the eyes sensitive. i'd guess.
mid-nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 22:00   Link #1263
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by monataru View Post
3. i could cheat on a test without looking at a different paper lol just joking
lol. Actually, that is one of the many uses of Sharingan. You could know someone's answers just by copying their pencil movements which is exactly what Sasuke did.

Oh yeah. Just to add to that list, you could forge handwriting with ease. Which would be useful if oh say, you wanted to murder your best friend and cover it up by writing a fake suicide note...

just kidding. that was an Itachi reference, btw
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-13, 22:37   Link #1264
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

dude all normal Sharingan does is let you copy justu not that useful for a joininthe other Sharingan i for get what it is called to get it you have to kill your best friend that is another story but over all Byukugan cause 360 vison plus you can see charra points Byukugan owns all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
What I am really curious in is those Kyuubi eyes of Naruto. I wonder he sees differently or if there's anything special with those eyes (aside from stating that he is in kyuubi mode)
well they probly can perdict move ment like 2 maybe 3 seconds in adance but i really do wonder

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-14 at 04:00. Reason: Don't double post
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 23:28   Link #1265
lankree

Byakugan all the way.

If I were a ninja, I'd be either a tracker or a medical ninja. If I had my way I'd be a Hyuuga so I could have Juuken as well. I think Hyuugas would make the best medical ninjas because of their ability to see at such depth and detail. The level of insight surpasses that of the Sharingan. There is no determental effect to using the Byakugan. Plus I like the sound effect of the Byakugan.
lankree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 01:33   Link #1266
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
last i know the sharingan doen't copy moves... it lets you forsee maybe 1 sec ahead. Its kakashi that creatively utilizes the sharingan to copy jutsu, sasuke did however used it to copy initial lotus? that part always confuses me... its like kishi didn't exactly know how sharingan works when he first introduced it : /
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-23, 05:08   Link #1267
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Sharingan does copy moves, it was stated as one of its main power the first time it was introduced.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 20:50   Link #1268
Syndicate
Banned

This my 1st post ever on the forum Hi everyone

Well i think this question should not even be disputeable only 1 awnser which is

sharingan

couple of reasons.

1. Sharingan can read and copy all jutsu's
2. byukugan is 360 insight but this 360 sight does not mean your able to counter in a fight high lvl ninja's like itachi oro and sannin etc eat ALL byukugan. Further more as ninja's progess there ninja sense makes it that SEEING 360 doesnt add any great advantage like sharingan would.
3. byukugan makes it possible to use jyuuken a fighting style of hyuuga. This may be a deadly something for average & low lvl ninjas. it isnt for high lvl ninja's. Kabuto can pretty much do the same as any hyuuga since he is able to disable nerfs form opponents. the sannin can do the same in due time sasuke sakura would be able to use these techniques too now since oro said he has more potential at that age as himself i dont see why he wouldnt be able too

Also from the anime what i have seen on byukugan is that everything around them they see in blue. They cant look through objects not sure on this though please correct me if im wrong but thats what i have seen in the anime. thus from what i understand hyuga's are able to see the chakra points but still need to fight in order to hit them and that is a different matter.

also to say a vs B i would have to say sharingan on it self has more potential then byukugan. and depends on what you want to do as a ninja.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 20:57   Link #1269
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Seems to me that when byakugan is activated they see black and white(sometimes blue).

Oh and be careful when you say ALL jutsus....
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 21:01   Link #1270
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Seems to me that when byakugan is activated they see black and white(sometimes blue).

Oh and be careful when you say ALL jutsus....
are there any other justu's
Old 2007-02-24, 21:04   Link #1271
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Summonig jutsus cannot be copied maybe the hand seals ,but without the contract the seals mean nothing...
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-24, 21:21   Link #1272
Rahan

Hmm. That thread was OK when it was created. (end of 2003) but the Sharingan got so many power ups since then that the answer is pretty much obvious now.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 05:47   Link #1273
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Hmm. That thread was OK when it was created. (end of 2003) but the Sharingan got so many power ups since then that the answer is pretty much obvious now.
true

but if i dunno maybe if they said we need someoen to scout then sharingan wouldnt be better and you would choose byukugan.

If the mission was to analyse the enemy skills i would say sharingan.
Old 2007-02-25, 23:29   Link #1274
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I wouldn't want either. I like surprises.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 01:05   Link #1275
yangxu

Sharingan.... 'cause what if they accidentally cut the veins that pop up when Neji uses his Byakugan? They don't say why the veins pop up, but I'm sure if they are cut while he's using it, something devastating could happen :P
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 05:29   Link #1276
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Oh how true indeed. Which is why when I posted why I picked sharingan it's basically because it's so over powered that I wouldn't want someone that did have it to woop the crap outta me. When it was introduced it was cool...once Sasuke used it to copy Lee's speed I thought it was stupid. At least Byakugan isn't ridiculous when it comes to how powerful it is. Oh well, I guess that's the route that Kishimoto choose to take...
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 08:19   Link #1277
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Oh how true indeed. Which is why when I posted why I picked sharingan it's basically because it's so over powered that I wouldn't want someone that did have it to woop the crap outta me. When it was introduced it was cool...once Sasuke used it to copy Lee's speed I thought it was stupid. At least Byakugan isn't ridiculous when it comes to how powerful it is. Oh well, I guess that's the route that Kishimoto choose to take...
Just you wait, Chazzle...Neji is going to be doing battle with Sasuke, fighting the good fight, things are going to get tough, then...BLAM! Mangekyo Byakugan...let's see him step to that!
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 10:17   Link #1278
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Actually, it wasnt Lee speed, Sharingan can't copy that. What Sasuke copied was Lee's taijutsu, the speed Sasuke gained it by his own in 2 weeks of training, one of the Reasons he is considered a Genius is his ability to learn things faster than those who are not Genius.
Old 2007-02-26, 10:45   Link #1279
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Actually, it wasnt Lee speed, Sharingan can't copy that. What Sasuke copied was Lee's taijutsu, the speed Sasuke gained it by his own in 2 weeks of training, one of the Reasons he is considered a Genius is his ability to learn things faster than those who are not Genius.
i know what you mean and you raise a good question. But sharingan in a sense did copy the speed.

Taijustsu is hand to hand combat meaning moving action. IF lee does move meaning he hits his arm moves. sharingan copy's the taijutsui meaning lee hitting. now lee hittting goes with a certain speed. That speed is what sasuke copyed. He didnt copy the half its speed but THAT perticular speed since its that movement what he needs to copy.

Your right sasuke gaining the speed is through training. actually its like we all know see how fast sprinters run . we c an remember this scene but we cant actual reach this speed unless we go out and practice
Old 2007-02-26, 11:00   Link #1280
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
i know what you mean and you raise a good question. But sharingan in a sense did copy the speed.

Taijustsu is hand to hand combat meaning moving action. IF lee does move meaning he hits his arm moves. sharingan copy's the taijutsui meaning lee hitting. now lee hittting goes with a certain speed. That speed is what sasuke copyed. He didnt copy the half its speed but THAT perticular speed since its that movement what he needs to copy.

Your right sasuke gaining the speed is through training. actually its like we all know see how fast sprinters run . we c an remember this scene but we cant actual reach this speed unless we go out and practice
I think you a little bit Confused, when Sasuke copied Lee Teijutus, he didn't had Lee real speed as the specific Speed Sasuke had after the training was The Speed of Lee without Weights.

Speed is directly tied to your Physical condition, something Sharinga just cant copy, as for example Sasuke couldn't not keep up With Lee even given his body could not move that fast, even when he had the Sharingan.

Sasuke needed to Train his body in order to reach this speed, What the Sharingan copied was exclusively the Taijutsu, leaving the speed something he had to gain trough hard training. if what you say were true, then Sharingan would also be able to Copy the Rasengan and Special Bloodline ability. and also
Spoiler:
all of this are attributes that need to be learn by maximizing your Physical condition.