Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-20, 20:14   Link #12261
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
I thought the Shen-Hu was roughly equal to the the Guren Kashoshiki regardless of the energy outage and Bismarck absolutely destroyed the Shen-Hu?

You're oversimplifying it to very basic movements. You're not thinking about how the "Live" Geass might've made him move faster than he would normally push himself to go on his own thought process, or even the tiniest little flows or dodges that Kallen wouldn't know to do in order to lay out the best possible path.
Yes, the Guren Kashoshiki was even with the Shen-Hu, which means that Galahad > Guren Kashoshiki since Bismark whooped Xingke. With Geass Bismark probably would win against Kallen since he seemed to be doing well against Albion until live on activated on Suzaku lol.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:18   Link #12262
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Questionable source means it's not something to be taken at face value. When it comes to which is the better machine, I consider the show a better indicator. It hasn't shown anything yet that indicates that the energy wing on the Lancelot somehow works better, feather spam aside, from that on the Guren.
It was also designed specifically for him. I mean, isn't that another pretty extensive advantage? The SEITEN may've been tooled around a lot experimentally, but it wasn't custom crafted for Kallen's care.

Quote:
The Shenhu is better, they pretty much say so, Xingke just can't push it to the limit.
Open up the limit
past the point of no return
You've reached the top but still you gotta learn
how to keep iiiiiiiit?
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 20:21   Link #12263
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
It was also designed specifically for him. I mean, isn't that another pretty extensive advantage? The SEITEN may've been tooled around a lot experimentally, but it wasn't custom crafted for Kallen's care.
Fair enough. By the same token, however, the Guren is a fusion of Lloyd and Rakshata's work. The two greatest scientists in the series made this latest Guren. Also, as Lloyd comments, Rakshata's machine is easy to work around. She's obviously a fan of modular design. They had to build the Albion from scratch to get it to do something similar.

Quote:
Open up the limit
past the point of no return
You've reached the top but still you gotta learn
how to keep iiiiiiiit?
Song?
Old 2008-09-20, 20:23   Link #12264
Vakir

Quote:
Fair enough. By the same token, however, the Guren is a fusion of Lloyd and Rakshata's work. The two greatest scientists in the series made this latest Guren. Also, as Lloyd comments, Rakshata's machine is easy to work around. She's obviously a fan of modular design. They had to build the Albion from scratch to get it to do something similar.
Also fair enough. We could also wonder that maybe the second time, the overall use of the same technology would be better so the experience would yield greater results in spite of it not being involved with Rakshata.

Lots of Z variables in here. Guess we'll just need to wait another 6.5 hours.

Quote:
Song?
Push It to the Limit (best known from Scarface). I just found your use of the phrase amusing in coordination with it.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:23   Link #12265
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Yes, the Guren Kashoshiki was even with the Shen-Hu, which means that Galahad > Guren Kashoshiki since Bismark whooped Xingke. With Geass Bismark probably would win against Kallen since he seemed to be doing well against Albion until live on activated on Suzaku lol.
Wheres the proof that Shen-Hu>Guren? Just because of the energy output used? That's rediculus.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:25   Link #12266
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Wheres the proof that Shen-Hu>Guren? Just because of the energy output used? That's rediculus.
Because it equaled it at 40%. We're saying that if the Galahad beat the Shen-Hu at roughly the same power, and the Shen-Hu equaled the Guren before it ran out of power, naturally the Galahad would beat the Guren (not the SEITEN, of course).

Read. The energy output DOES render how powerful it is.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:27   Link #12267
Freya

Quote:
Because it equaled it at 40%. We're saying that if the Galahad beat the Shen-Hu at roughly the same power, and the Shen-Hu equaled the Guren before it ran out of power, naturally the Galahad would beat the Guren (not the SEITEN, of course).

Read. The energy output DOES render how powerful it is.
Yes. but the guy above me was saying Galahad>Guren Seiten.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:28   Link #12268
Vakir

Quote:
Yes. but the guy above me was saying Galahad>Guren Seiten.
No, he's saying that Galahad with the Geass would beat it because Kallen doesn't have a Live Geass.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:50   Link #12269
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Also fair enough. We could also wonder that maybe the second time, the overall use of the same technology would be better so the experience would yield greater results in spite of it not being involved with Rakshata.

Lots of Z variables in here. Guess we'll just need to wait another 6.5 hours.
guess so. One thing, though. The Albion, judging by their dialog, was being built first. The Guren was just upgraded because they had it. If anything, the energy wings on the Guren would be superior because they're the second model.
Old 2008-09-20, 20:54   Link #12270
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Albion's energy wings also function as a weapon, we've yet to see the SEITEN's energy wings function like that. Though considering that they can cover the SEITEN's body and the Albion's wings don't look quite wide enough to cover it's body, I think the SEITEN's wings can double as a shield.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 20:57   Link #12271
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Albion's energy wings also function as a weapon, we've yet to see the SEITEN's energy wings function like that. Though considering that they can cover the SEITEN's body and the Albion's wings don't look quite wide enough to cover it's body, I think the SEITEN's wings can double as a shield.
I was going to ask someone this because that's what I was thinking...
Old 2008-09-20, 20:58   Link #12272
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Probably because they don't function as weapons. Also, the Albion's wings can cover it. You can see it do so right after Bismarck activates his Geass.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:05   Link #12273
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Same thing with the Albion, I mean their pretty much on equal terms the difference lies in color and number of energy wings they have, we don't know if the SEITEN can fire lasers from it like the Albion, we don't know if the Albion's wings can slice through anything, the description details that they're pretty much on the same level.
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 21:10   Link #12274
Vakir

You know, for all our analysis, I bet the best we're going to get is a green ball and a red ball colliding mid-air for a minute and that's it. : /
Old 2008-09-20, 21:16   Link #12275
Freya

What do those rings do anyways? When Albion and Seiten flashes their wings.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:17   Link #12276
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
It's to tell the opponent that they will be wearing halos very soon.
Old 2008-09-20, 21:19   Link #12277
HeavyMetal

Quote:
They indicate they are currently invincible, you have to hit them at least one so they drop their rings, and then it's gameover ;P
HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 21:20   Link #12278
Tokkan

Quote:
Probably because they don't function as weapons. Also, the Albion's wings can cover it. You can see it do so right after Bismarck activates his Geass.
I do not see the Albion's wings wrapping all around its body. That's what I mean by "cover".
Old 2008-09-20, 21:24   Link #12279
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
I do not see the Albion's wings wrapping all around its body. That's what I mean by "cover".
Like so?
Old 2008-09-20, 21:26   Link #12280
Tokkan

Quote:
Like so?
... Oh, like I would notice that, it's only 2 frames where it's like that.