Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-24, 17:32   Link #11761
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Tsss I'm only playing with you guys, you aren't funny at all.

She came to kill him, my point is only that she would have never able to do so, it's a matter of opinion non ? And since finally nothing happened, I'm pushing the analysis away and away...but well. Forget it.
Eh, not really, I'm fairly unconvinced you've provided anything that says otherwise when everything points in the opposite direction on that matter >_>
Old 2008-09-24, 17:34   Link #11762
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

My two cents on the current topic.

Yes, Kallen is currently trying to kill Lelouch. Lelouch told her that all of his actions towards her since when they met have been to manipulate and use her as a tool. Only his words of 'live on' when he assumed that he was going to die gave her hope. But the fact that he escaped (not his idea, but Kallen doesn't know), and then returned as the Emperor made it possible that the 'live on' was simply a mindscrew to make her hesitate. So she confronted him on it, and he said nothing. Then he (in appearance) started to take over the world. As far as she knows, the Lelouch she loved never existed. The C.C. she formed a sisterly bond with never existed. She feels she needs to stop them because of her part in their rise to power and because of her feelings for them. She can't afford to hesitate, even though her heart (at least on some level) still wants to believe in Lelouch--hence the tears.

However, I think it's likely that something will give her pause in the next episode (Nunnally being alive is a distinct possiblity), which will allow time for some explaination. She'll (FINALLY) get the answer to her question of what she means to Lelouch, play her role in the climax, and (hopefully) have an ending where she can at least go back to her mother, maybe go back to Ashford, etc., etc.

Those are my thoughts.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:39   Link #11763
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
My two cents on the current topic.

Yes, Kallen is currently trying to kill Lelouch. Lelouch told her that all of his actions towards her since when they met have been to manipulate and use her as a tool. Only his words of 'live on' when he assumed that he was going to die gave her hope. But the fact that he escaped (not his idea, but Kallen doesn't know), and then returned as the Emperor made it possible that the 'live on' was simply a mindscrew to make her hesitate. So she confronted him on it, and he said nothing. Then he (in appearance) started to take over the world. As far as she knows, the Lelouch she loved never existed. The C.C. she formed a sisterly bond with never existed. She feels she needs to stop them because of her part in their rise to power and because of her feelings for them. She can't afford to hesitate, even though her heart (at least on some level) still wants to believe in Lelouch--hence the tears.

However, I think it's likely that something will give her pause in the next episode (Nunnally being alive is a distinct possiblity), which will allow time for some explaination. She'll (FINALLY) get the answer to her question of what she means to Lelouch, play her role in the climax, and (hopefully) have an ending where she can at least go back to her mother, maybe go back to Ashford, etc., etc.

Those are my thoughts.

youngde, signing off.
This. Emphatically, THIS. Quoted for Awesome.

This is EXACTLY how Kallen is thinking right now. She flat out tells you in 22, but most of her fans ignored it in favor of the kiss in the same scene (which by comparison was pointless) and don't GET IT.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't be confused, nor that you don't want to also KILL THEM because you are utterly lost as to who they really are.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:42   Link #11764
HeavyMetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
[B][FONT="Tahoma"]

Spoiler for under spoiler cause it is huge assed:
Actually, there is an even clearer frame that shows had CC not fired, we'd have liquid Lelouch. 8:22 (nightspeed), missles clearly striking radiation powa.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:44   Link #11765
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
Actually, there is an even clearer frame that shows had CC not fired, we'd have liquid Lelouch. 8:22 (nightspeed), missles clearly striking radiation powa.
I actually support the "she'd kill Lelouch" cause, but I do think that radiation was AT the missiles (or C.C.). If not, yeah. That kind of clenches it.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:48   Link #11766
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
Oh alright. I can't believe we argue about this but anyway.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:50   Link #11767
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

I'm actually writing a full-length speculation fanfic (based on a series of dreams I've had..... yes, I'm basing my speculations on the scenarios my brain is playing while I sleep) which I hope to get posted by tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the short version of it:

1. There is a short talk between Lelouch and Nunnally, of which the last we will see Nunnally reasking her question: "Will you use Geass on me?"

2. The battle between Kallen and Suzaku ends in a victory for Kallen, when Gino manages to distract Suzaku. Suzaku is fried.

3. Kallen confronts Lelouch, and shoots him (The reason? You'll see in my full-length speculation).

4. Lelouch will not be part of the new peaceful world. He will be remembered as the worst tyrant in history.

5. Suzaku manages to view this new world, but cannot enjoy it. He will be remembered as the most powerful and tragic Knight in history.

6. C.C. will get NOT get her contract furfilled.

7. The world will be unified under the UFN.

8.Brittania will no longer be an empire.

9. Ougi will be remembered as a hero who liberated Japan.

10. The Sword of Akasha will play an important role.

PS: Narona, your sigs are so lovely. Did I say I love you?
Old 2008-09-24, 17:52   Link #11768
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Sorry but OH GOD no, about this. Like srsly.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:52   Link #11769
Vakir

Quote:
3. Kallen confronts Lelouch, and shoots him (The reason? You'll see in my full-length speculation).
He asks her to as his final wish to his one true love, amirite?
Old 2008-09-24, 17:52   Link #11770
Baixinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Tsss I'm only playing with you guys, you aren't funny at all.

She came to kill him, my point is only that she would have never able to do so, it's a matter of opinion non ? And since finally nothing happened, I'm pushing the analysis away and away...but well. Forget it.
Actually Loli, I think you are givng Kallen a little bit too much credit here : I agree with the others that if CC had not interfered, Lelouch would have been dead. But it is to be expected as it is what her mind is set to right now. I just think that this mindset will change before then end of episode 25.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:54   Link #11771
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
By all seriousity, I don't see a logical leader of Japan except Kaguya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
He asks her to as his final wish to his one true love, amirite?
No.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:57   Link #11772
Vakir

Quote:

No.
Kaguya would be a way better leader, if you ask me.

Also, thank god. : |
Old 2008-09-24, 17:57   Link #11773
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
[/B]
I'd rather have Ougi's baby for leader than him.
Old 2008-09-24, 17:57   Link #11774
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Second, please, anyone else, hell I'll take Tamaki over him now
Old 2008-09-24, 17:59   Link #11775
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

People, do not let hatred take over your logic!

Ougi, for all his "uselessness" in the eyes of the view, was the one who had the most organization skills in both the Japanese Resistence and OoBK. To ignore the fact is just blindness.
Old 2008-09-24, 18:00   Link #11776
Vakir

Quote:

Ougi, for all his "uselessness" in the eyes of the view, was the one who had the most organization skills in both the Japanese Resistence and OoBK. To ignore the fact is just blindness.
I don't hate Ohgi. I was part of the group that defended him during the coup when people hated him just because he opposed Zero. I think he shouldn't have that burden after leading a terrorist group as long as he did and with a child on its way.
Old 2008-09-24, 18:13   Link #11777
prototype_sky

Quote:
I'm actually writing a full-length speculation fanfic (based on a series of dreams I've had..... yes, I'm basing my speculations on the scenarios my brain is playing while I sleep) which I hope to get posted by tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the short version of it:

1. There is a short talk between Lelouch and Nunnally, of which the last we will see Nunnally reasking her question: "Will you use Geass on me?"

2. The battle between Kallen and Suzaku ends in a draw when Gino manages to distract Suzaku. Suzaku is almost fried but avoids it thanks to his live geass and Kamikaze's both Mechs.

3. Kallen confronts Lelouch, and get's spinzaku'd before she can shoots him (The reason? You'll see in my full-length speculation).

4. Lelouch will not be part of the new peaceful world. He will be too busy making babies with CC in the world of C.

5. Suzaku manages to view this new world, but cannot enjoy it. He will be remembered as the most powerful and tragic Knight in history.

6. C.C. will get NOT get her contract furfilled.

7. The world will be unified under the UFN.

8.Brittania will no longer be an empire.

10. The Sword of Akasha will play an important role.
There i corrected it for ya
Old 2008-09-24, 18:15   Link #11778
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
There i corrected it for ya
*Powers up the FREIJAs and Hafnium bombs*

Should I say I HATE shipping alterations not backed by reason?
Old 2008-09-24, 18:15   Link #11779
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Bold your changes to people's quotes.
Old 2008-09-24, 18:15   Link #11780
KrimzonStriker

Quote:

Please, he stood there and looked stupid during the Second Battle of Tokyo, organizational skills my butt, Tamaki has done more towards the benefit of the Order while he was busy knocking up Villeta... >_>
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers