AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-05, 16:30   Link #781
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah. Haven't felt like that since Lucky Star's Konata. Whole different kettle of fish, though.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 20:15   Link #782
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Hina makes me want a daughter of my own... I'm not the only one right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yeah. Haven't felt like that since Lucky Star's Konata. Whole different kettle of fish, though.
However cute when animated, IRL she would be too annoying
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 09:08   Link #783
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
Spoiler for a lot of hair:
LOL. This makes me laugh so much. Every time. I was astonished when the series first aired at how much hair she has, but this scene really showed it, just look at all that hair! She can sit down and pull her knees to her chin, and her body would be covered completely

Just where did she get that much hair, I know her mom has less hair than Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Me, me!!! that old hag post-ep.08 is excellent hentai material
Hey. You better not put her on the rooftop of an abandoned building, or else I will demo that building

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Don't worry, they'll be more to come ww, loli-con is strong in japan
Spoiler for slightly nsfw maybe?:
lol I had to search out your previous post of this scene, and man, it tripled!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Awww... no comment on my post with angelic Miu and Hina? I'm so sad... especially since I'm waiting for mangatron's responses (and to a certain extent, Yui Is My Wife).
You called Sora an oba-san. You have committed high treason against the lolis, and your punishment is.... bath time with Sora! Only skinship will prove to you how wrong you are when calling her an oba-san.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for It surprises me these haven't been posted yet - (nsfw):
That pic is really cute. IMO her swimsuit is a lot cuter than the one in Megami. Need a better view of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
How can you say that, Hina is so cute ;_;
lol that inflatable. Even that could not contain her cuteness

Quote:
Eh, at least she's not a spoiled brat. She's helpful in her own way, and to be honest, that's my kind of annoying
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 12:31   Link #784
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Repeat: Every home should have one:

And pray she never grows up.
Old 2012-03-06, 12:56   Link #785
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
You called Sora an oba-san. You have committed high treason against the lolis, and your punishment is.... bath time with Sora! Only skinship will prove to you how wrong you are when calling her an oba-san.
Now now, Sora isn't a loli mangatron
But I agree, you gotta respect Sora, that's mean to call her that way

As a matter of fact the newest episode should be out soon on Crunchyroll, right? (too bad it seems to be a Miu episode )
Old 2012-03-06, 13:27   Link #786
Midonin
Last Engage

PapaKiki 09 - Middle School Cinderella

I was expecting this to be an episode about Sora and Miu's day at school when it began, but before the conclusion, it pretty quickly turned into a Miu episode, with a bit of Nimura. Miu's a pretty hardy girl for someone so young. Her interaction with Nimura showed as much. Her sudden bouts of budget consciousness show just how much living with Yuuta has changed her. Like the rest of the show, a pretty relaxing episode. The scene at the aquarium in particular stands out. And while we didn't see much of Sora or Hina, their brief onscreen moments were nice, too. The show's definitely found its rhythm.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 17:36   Link #787
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Not so bad but still a weak episode. Looking forward to the next episode.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 17:44   Link #788
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just watched episode 9.

So we see Miu and Sora go back to school for the first time in a while, which is quite a trip as it shows in the anime. An hour and a half of travelling whilst being crushed and forced to move by other crowds of people. Surely they can't keep that up

Miu is pretty much adjusting her new life within the school boundaries and using what she's learned to her advantage. Although it looks like the lack of sleep and travelling is taking it's toll on her.

When Miu was approached by someone at the train station, I knew it was Nimura (Thanks to the preview in the last episode ) Ah well, it was nice of him to cheer up Miu like that...I guess he somehow knew that she needed cheering up? Or he just wanted to spent time with a 10 year old Hehe, but he really is an awesome character

Also, the part when Miu kissed the glass as if she was kissing this fish was super cute!

A nice episode overall
Old 2012-03-06, 18:12   Link #789
Enternal

Just a bit off topic but have you guys noticed how well the night skies are drawn in Papakiki (remember back in episode 3 as well when Yuuta went to get Miu)? They're just so beautiful!! The other series that pop into mind this season with beautiful night skies is Aquarion EVOL. I love it when the night skies are beautifully drawn and animated.

Anyway sweet episode! Just really happy that we also get a Miu episode!! I'm sure mangatron is really happy for a Mewmew episode! Also too bad Nimura got "dumped" hahaha. I do agree that Yuuta could learn some stuff from Nimura as well. Eitherway Nimura and Yuuta do make best buddies (of course there's Raika and Sako too!). Also totally love the synchronized talking from Miu and Sora to Yuuta. And... woah Hina with hair down while not taking a bath!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 18:31   Link #790
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Nah, I've assisted in raising children throughout my life. Kids that are well-behaved are great in general. It's when they hit around 9/10 years old is when they become little cunts.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 19:39   Link #791
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Call it filler, fanservice, or whatever, it was the best episode unrelated to the main plot ever. Unfortunately, next week it's obaa-san's turn... with at least a splash of Raika to save the day

By the way, Miu suffers from a common anime problem and behaves 5-10 years over her age... not that I complain, the opposite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
When Miu was approached by someone at the train station, I knew it was Nimura (Thanks to the preview in the last episode ) Ah well, it was nice of him to cheer up Miu like that...I guess he somehow knew that she needed cheering up? Or he just wanted to spent time with a 10 year old Hehe, but he really is an awesome character
... or he was investing in future stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Nah, I've assisted in raising children throughout my life. Kids that are well-behaved are great in general. It's when they hit around 9/10 years old is when they become little cunts.
I had different (though limited) experience
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 19:58   Link #792
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Watching this episode really reminded me of how well Miu and Nimura went together in the novels, even though it mostly came off as an accidental effect there. A very nice episode.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 21:23   Link #793
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so this ep an all miu ep

sora & miu going to school give hina said watch out for trains.
sora & miu on the train then get crowed & finally at school.
miu doing usual school doing give some people talking of miu's probs at home.
miu bit hmm some talk with sora on phone here nimura.
so they go around from water aquarium, lunch, etc.
then miu see shoes give looking at glass shoes but don't worry not buying glass shoe.
but she got her "glass shoes" her shoes all clean up from shoe cleaner with help from nimura.
yea long fun time with nimura back home & girls keep their secret.

wonder what next ep going to happen?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 21:56   Link #794
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Cute ep on Miu. Nimura really is a nice guy.
Old 2012-03-06, 23:10   Link #795
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Well now, that was a pretty good episode, wasn't it? There aren't much that can be taken from this show context wise, so I've always wondered what's Miu character doing in a show like this. The answer obviously lies in episode 9. I've enjoyed it!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 23:35   Link #796
Enternal

Oh damn:

http://twitpic.com/photos/yuka_nakajima

Look at this person's drawings of Papakiki. They're awesome! And oh wow, the one with Hina in a yukata or kimono holding a fan is cute!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 01:28   Link #797
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

A pretty nice episode, with the focus mostly on Miu. Poor girl's trying to hold everything together and doesn't like troubling people. Travelling one and a half hours from one place to another is tiring - I can relate to that, having gone through the same thing before.

Despite her age, she seems to be a match for Nimura when it comes to relationship issues. Threw him off a couple of times, the little devil.

This show is a great way to relax - 20-odd minutes of slow-paced enjoyment per week is more than enough for me.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 01:34   Link #798
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Oh damn:

http://twitpic.com/photos/yuka_nakajima

Look at this person's drawings of Papakiki. They're awesome! And oh wow, the one with Hina in a yukata or kimono holding a fan is cute!
Well, she is the original illustrator after all.

Btw, Nakajima Yuka (なかじまゆか, not to be confused with 中嶋ゆか who is a different person and a mangaka), is a doujin artist (president of the Doujin group, Digital Lover), whose art Matsu Tomohiro (the author of Papakiki) is a fan of. It was after much persuasion and requesting that she agreed to become the illustrator for Papakiki, according to Matsu.

HP of Digital Lover: http://www.digitallover.net/ (you can click 'Yes' if you are over 18).

Last edited by larethian; 2012-03-07 at 05:20.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 01:53   Link #799
EroKing

Episode 9

This week of PapaTron we have lolitron raging at Nimura while at the same time wishing he was him and Dahak looking forward to next week's dose of Sora-tan

Rather cute, I wonder who would Hina prefer as a mom between Raika and Kurumi
Old 2012-03-07, 09:49   Link #800
Peanutbutter

Miu is such a good girl. We never saw much of the changes she had ever since the incident and now we get a lot of it.

And Koizumi-kun is still as suave as ever.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel adaptation, romantic comedy, shounen