AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-09-14, 12:34   Link #1
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Keshe foundation? New revolutionary technology that could change the world? A hoax?

First of all, I am aware that this post should belong to the SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY News Thread, but in light of the potential magnitude of this news (Provided that this is not some elaborate internet hoax) I felt the need to create a thread dedicated to this subject.

Through my contacts in the Zeitgeist movement I came across an email from a member who is asking everyone if the following youtube video and the information it contains is real or a hoax:

Basically, a nuclear engineer by the name of M.T. Keshe, born in Iran an educated in London, who know resides in Belgium, claims that he has discovered the technology to remedy the world's energy and food shortages problems, as well as improve transportation, medicine and space travel. Furthermore, these discoveries will be made available throughout the whole world, patent free, on September 21st.

The Keshe Foundation claims that all the governments of the world have already been made aware of the technology and it is now fully committed to spread the word so that big corporations and special interest have a tougher time opposing the change.

I would love it if people could help me dig up information on the foundation. I personally find it hard to believe, but you never know.

This is the link to the foundation's website:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/

Here is a communicate directly from Mr Keshe:

Quote:
The text below is the copy of the official invitation to the leaders of your governments through their embassies in Belgium.

These emails will start leaving the Foundation and will be forwarded to every ambassador in Belgium in the next two weeks.

We will publish the name of the country and the email used that you can follow the progress of your nations work.

It is from now on up on you to see this technology's implication through your country of origin
Quote:
The world peace invitation and release of technology

Following the meeting of the Keshe Foundation with the world ambassadors invited to Brussels on 21 April 2012, now our invitation goes to the nations of the world through their ambassadors and their leaders to attend a gathering on 6 September 2012 at the Keshe Foundation Center in Ninove, Belgium (or in any other place the nations may choose).

As your Excellencies have been aware, we invited representatives of every country to the first presentation of our technology on 21 April 2012. The ambassadors of some nations attended this meeting and others chose to ignore the call, due to pressure from other nations, and decided not to attend or withdrew at the last moment.

With this second invitation we directly and unequivocally invite the leaders of your nation to appoint qualified individuals who can take part in the upcoming meeting at the Foundation on 6 September on behalf of their governments.

The reasons for this invitation and the meeting are as follows:

1: On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

From that point on, international borders will cease to have any real significance. This is because, once the first flight system has been built and put into operation by public, the time of travel for example from Tehran to New York will be about 10 minutes maximum.

The new airborne systems will enable every individual to make the same length of journey in the same time and at hardly any cost from any point on this planet. The craft will not be detectable with present radar technology.

2: The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.

3. The world water shortage will be addressed and resolved by presenting this technology to the public soon after the release of our energy and space technology.

How we have done this?

For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads)

Thus we have prevented any possible blocking of this technology by any individual or group and now most nations are in possession of our patents for energy generation, medical systems and space travel.

In this way the methods used in the past to prevent international development have been circumvented and now all nations have the same opportunity to work together to see that this technology is developed safely.

The principal point is that our technology is intended to be freely available to every government for the benefit of all its citizens. Through the systems we have developed every nation can have access to as much energy, water and food as they need, as well as to new methods of health care and of transport, all at very little cost.

According to its charter the Keshe Foundation and all its technologies are owned by the peoples of the world. The patents are the assets of every individual on this planet and cannot be claimed by any one person or organization or nation. This means that all income generated by the technology belongs to the nation that makes use of it.

We will release the list of countries invited to the meeting on 6 September 2012 and the full e-mail addresses of those who receive invitations, so it will be up to you as a government to make it known who from your nation will be attending this meeting.

By the time this email arrives at your embassies a copy will be posted on the Foundation forum and website so your citizens will be aware of the offer that has been made to you. Then it will be for you to make your response known to them, as well as to the Foundation, and we will gather the names of the delegates appointed and let your officials know where and how to meet.

Following this meeting, the presentation on 21 September 2012 will be the first step in the Keshe Foundation’s teaching program to share its knowledge and put it into the hands of the people worldwide. Once these new technologies and their benefits are known to the general public, the leaders of every nation will need to decide how they are going to implement them for the betterment of everyone.

At that point there will be two choices: either we all work together to change the life of everybody on earth for the better through the correct patterns of conduct, or the advanced nations of the world will see in the near future a flood of immigrants in tens of thousands flocking to the major cities.

We are prepared to present the technology to your representatives in any setting so that they can understand its implications and the changes it will bring about.

From now on, we can make sure that no child or adult will die of thirst or hunger and that no nation will be attacked by another, because the potential military applications of the new technology are so horrendously destructive that we will have no choice but to accept that fighting over the resources of the planet is a thing of the past.

There has been nothing wrong with protecting national assets, but now as the leaders of small regions of the Earth it is your responsibility to see that its resources are available to be shared, and that with the help of our technology everyone’s basic needs for energy, water, food and health care are met.

The Keshe Foundation takes no account of color, nationality, religion or political affiliation, thus our call is going out to every government to appoint a team of scientists to come and see our technologies at first hand. Then they can decide whether or not to make use of them. If you ignore this invitation your nation will soon have no choice but to follow the lead of the nations who have decided to develop them.

We call on your nation to start the process of world cooperation as soon as possible because once these systems are in operation, the frontiers that separate one country from another will have no meaning.

We have set the scene for a change of course for humanity and in the coming months we will see it through. In the near future people will come to realize that we are here to serve each other and not to be served, as all resources will be available to everyone at the same time and in the same measure.

M T Keshe
The founder and caretaker director of Stichting the Keshe Foundation

Webmaster notes:

The registration and the contact emails can be found here
http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/event ... &id=29

These are indeed fantastic claims, but if they were true my first reaction would be fear of the potential terrorist attacks and possible wars erupting all the middle east and on US soil as some deranged individuals would surely seek to repeat the events of 9/11 on a bigger scale.

We will surely find out on September 21st, 7 days from now, whether a new course for humanity has been created or if I have made a big fool of myself.
Old 2012-09-14, 13:06   Link #2
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

First, you should post this in technology news thread instead.

Second, I'm no physicist, but it seems pretty huge load of baloney.

The whole "matter" "antimatter" "darkmatter" principals are completely BS.
Old 2012-09-14, 13:08   Link #3
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I still say a proper working tokamak is the key to our energy needs in this stage of civilization...
Old 2012-09-14, 13:31   Link #4
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Well first the Zeitgeist movement, now this. You certainly are interested in strange ideas - just remember to be a sceptic, when someone offers you an easy way out of the most severe technical problems humanity has. They do not describe technology in the video. Its just science-nonsense (like science-fiction but detailed enough to tell its just nonsense).
Old 2012-09-14, 13:55   Link #5
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

their website is very interesting if you are a science-fiction writer..
Old 2012-09-14, 14:02   Link #6
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I still say a proper working tokamak is the key to our energy needs in this stage of civilization...
i prefer the "mutant hamster in a wheel" method myself.
Old 2012-09-14, 14:04   Link #7
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Like I said, I find it all that info really hard to accept. I have dug a little deeper and I have found some more detailed information:

The fantastic claims that this foundation makes about changing the world revolve around the concept of Free Energy, which I believe the scientific community thinks does not exist.

That video is pretty much lecture, a very long lecture with very specific information.

The guy claims that the concept of anti gravity does not exist; that is just a misunderstanding of the concept of creation. He also claims that he has fully understood the structure of the atom, and that the whole universe is series of circles within circles, he claims that the universe is spherical is shape. In other words, Keshe claims that the whole concept of physics needs to be redefined and he will attempt to do demonstrate this on September 21th.

You are welcome to watch it, but honestly I could not fully understand most of the subjects explained by him. I am no physicist.

There are also bunch of extracts of scientific papers in their website:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/en/me...list-of-papers

I just want to find out if this just BS or the guy is onto something.
Old 2012-09-14, 14:22   Link #8
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Like I said, I find it all that info really hard to accept. I have dug a little deeper and I have found some more detailed information:

That video is pretty much lecture, a very long lecture with very specific information.

The guy claims that the concept of anti gravity does not exist; that is just a misunderstanding of the concept of creation. He also claims that he has fully understood the structure of the atom, and that the whole universe is series of circles within circles, he claims that the universe is spherical is shape. In other words, Keshe claims that the whole concept of physics needs to be redefined and he will attempt to do demonstrate this on September 21th.

You are welcome to watch it, but honestly I could not fully understand most of the subjects explained by him. I am no physicist.

I just want to find out if this just BS or the guy is onto something.
You don't need to be a physicist to understand that a sentence like: "...Human cells are made of a combination of plasmatic magnetic fields which form the structure of the atoms of hydrogen, oxygen, carbon and nitrogen..." doesn't make sense.

Even if they were abandoning the known physics, they shouldn't use magnetism to describe it, since magnetism has its own very special characterstics that would make it easily detectable... in contrast to some new, hypothetical, not yet defined bonding energy that keeps the subatomar particles bound in the atom's core.

Its just one example of the seemingly nonsensical stuff.

Btw. that longer video doesnt work for me. However, I cannot imagine to be suddenly confronted with serious science. ^-^'

edit: Yeah now it works. And yeah, he is really trying to pull off that story with magnetism - even holding a permanent magnet.

Last edited by Jinto; 2012-09-14 at 14:37.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 14:24   Link #9
Domonkazu

non commercial... damn right
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 14:25   Link #10
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
Btw. that longer video doesnt work for me. However, I cannot imagine to be suddenly confronted with serious science. ^-^'

The video works now.

Edit: Ok, further digging on their forums I found out that on September 21st, there will not be a presentation of the technology as previously promised but instead it will be a series of teachings on the principles of the new technologies. They are inviting all of the worlds prominent scientists to conference. Apparently, the Belgian government organized a nuclear inspection on the foundation and the police ended up seizing materials and at the moment they are being denied a license to do any kind of presentation.

Here is the link:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb...php?f=2&t=2593

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
edit: Yeah now it works. And yeah, he is really trying to pull off that story with magnetism - even holding a permanent magnet.
I sense a hint of ridicule in that statement? I know the ideas are strange and completely different, but at least give the guy a chance instead of jumping the gun. Personally, my first instinct was complete disbelief, but after looking through their forums and in google, the foundation seems to be real. This is why I chose to create a thread here, so that maybe people will try help me dig up some info.

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2012-09-14 at 15:05.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 15:08   Link #11
Domonkazu

after visiting their site, I'm really not hoping much, something is not right, I could be wrong, but for the moment I remain skeptic.
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 15:19   Link #12
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
I saw "huge semi-fusion reactor at the center of the Earth" and couldn't stop laughing.

2012, The Day After Tomorrow and The Core have more sound science than this malarkey.
Old 2012-09-14, 15:25   Link #13
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
I sense a hint of ridicule in that statement? I know the ideas are strange and completely different, but at least give the guy a chance instead of jumping the gun. Personally, my first instinct was complete disbelief, but after looking through their forums and in google, the foundation seems to be real. This is why I chose to create a thread here, so that maybe people will try help me dig up some info.
Excuse my little sarcastic remark, but I cannot really take it serious. I am sorry.

I am not saying that the foundation is a hoax, but their scienctific findings most certainly are.
Old 2012-09-14, 15:26   Link #14
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I saw "huge semi-fusion reactor at the center of the Earth" and couldn't stop laughing.

2012, The Day After Tomorrow and The Core have more sound science than this malarkey.
Apparently we live on a star.

Who knew!
Old 2012-09-14, 15:27   Link #15
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Apparently we live on a star.

Who knew!
Old 2012-09-14, 16:13   Link #16
Raiga
tl;dr

This is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever seen try to pass itself off as science.
Old 2012-09-14, 18:09   Link #17
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Even in the Keshe forums I find posts that are demanding PROOF of the claims made by the foundation. Personally, I am very skeptical about the whole thing. A part of me wants to believe this is true and not just another charlatan like the people who talk about zero point energy and such.

Here is paper on how he plans to convert CO2 and methane into energy and oxygen. In other words, this how he plans to cleanup the pollution.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/pdfs/CO2_paper.pdf
Old 2012-09-14, 18:44   Link #18
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

This is a hoax. I can assure, you science doesn't work the way he thinks it does. It's just a load of sciencey words strung together with sciencey looking diagrams, but none of it makes any sense. I mean, magnetic fields meshing together to produce gravity? LOLOLOLOL

Don't feel too bad though. This guy puts together a lot words that might sound plausible to those with only high school physics.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 19:07   Link #19
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I am not so sure, the guy is inviting public scrutiny, specially scientific criticism, of his research. He is not afraid of posting his ideas on the foundation forums, give conferences and spread the word on youtube. He has people working with him on the science he is promoting, so he is certainly not crazy. The question is, could it really be true? or he is following an agenda of deceit in order to profit from it?

There is also another big problem, science can be seriously impaired when it is heavily linked to for profit motives, which leads to a scientific establishment that is akin to any religion and unwilling to come to terms with new discoveries. This problem is not being made up by me as I type, it is a well documented fact.

Kesh is disputing the foundations of modern physics and moreover, he is claiming that he and his foundation have already been able to reproduce their findings and duplicate them.

Here a post by Mr Kesh I found on Gravity and Mass. Again, I want to make myself clear that I remain very skeptical on his claims. Furthermore, my scientific knowledge is very limited, I only know the basics, so I can't confirm or deny his claims.

Quote:
Present world of science or what is known as Newtonian and Einsteinian physics accept that the mass to be the creator of gravity and all laws of relativity are based on this principle assumption.

But! The reality in the world of physics show a totally different criterion and facts, that the creation of gravitational fields forces created due to interaction of dissimilar polarities magnetic fields, which leads to creation of gravitational or attraction fields of the planet and where the interaction of similar polarities of the same magnetic fields leads to creation of the Magnetic fields (the repulsion fields) of the planet. Where further the interaction and the balancing field forces between the interaction of the same created gravitational fields and the Magnetic fields leads to creation the mass of the dynamically possessed magnetic fields.

Thus the truth is in reverse of what Einsteinans and Newtonian have lead the scientific world to believe and the existence of gravitational and Magnetic fields of the matter leads to creation of its mass and not vice-versa.

This correct redefining of the creation of mass and understanding of this principle has been one of the reasons why the Keshe Foundation has been able to produce systems that can reduce their weight in earth Magravs fields forces and which this has lead to lift and to create motion of our system in respect to the earth fields forces.

The reason for the motion of our reactors is and has been observed to come about and being due to the fact that as far as the Magnetic fields (magnetosphere fields) created and controlled internal by our reactor do not reach the physical boundary of our reactor, our system does not move, and, once these Magnetic fields of the system passes the boundary of the reactor, at this point, then the reactor mass becomes an independent entity compared to the earth Magnetic and gravitational field and mass of the earth and which is at this point that the reactor has to find its Magnetic and gravitational fields (Magravs) forces and its position as a new independent entity in respect to an outside Magravs system of the earth, which this finding of new positioning for our reactor leads to creation of weight of our system in respect to earth similar fields.

Where the increase in Magnetic fields of the system in respect to the earth Magnetic fields leads to reduction of the system’s weight in respect to earth Magravs forces, and then as we increase the internally created Magnetic fields forces of the system, that is at this point, where the reactor weight reduces compared to the weight of the earth and then the upward lift and motion of the system is created, while the mass of the system internally in respect to itself remains constant.

Thus understanding the real sequence of events, as creation of the Gravity and its interaction with Magnetic fields forces is the creator of the Mass of an object and not vice-verse, this solves a number of unknowns in the world of physics.
Old 2012-09-14, 19:42   Link #20
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Sounds nice, except the mathematics of it just wouldn't work.

The principles of magnetism are extremely well established. What he says is simply absurd. Read yourself, it's not hard to understand.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote