AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2007-01-06, 19:38   Link #2261
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Do you think they'll use this version on the US DVD release?
I don't think so
I've never seen an more than 1min30 US Ending
Maybe the same Bonus on the Last US DVD of Haruhi...
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 00:43   Link #2262
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Spoiler for Lucky Star stuff:

Even if Lucky Star will only be a 1-cour series (and it most likely will be), Kyoani won't be able to get started on a second season of Haruhi until Fall (since Lucky Star will be taking up the Summer slot), or maybe even Winter.

Personally, I'm still praying for a CLANNAD TV anime from them through.

==========================
The complete ED dance is, well, complete. In a couple of weeks, the fans will be able to feast their eyes on this in motion ^^;

ahaha~i see where you're getting at
anyways i just can that i'm looking forward to watching this anime series once it hits japan's T.V.s later on this spring!!
and thanks for the info on "lucky star" Sushi-Y!!

oh yea and i was wondering when you mentioned that they replaced some VA"s for this show
did "lucky star" aired in japan sometime ago already?? or was that their first choice of VA"s then they decided to change it??
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 01:06   Link #2263
sliceman22

So whats the season called? It going to be out in feb 7?
sliceman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 16:16   Link #2264
GyroidFanatic

Quote:
did "lucky star" aired in japan sometime ago already?? or was that their first choice of VA"s then they decided to change it??
the manga had CDs released for it

Quote:
It going to be out in feb 7?
Uhh... Kyoto Animation's still going to be in the middle of Kanon then...
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-07, 17:06   Link #2265
xris
Just call me Ojisan

There is now a new thread for discussion of the possibility of a second season.

The Second Season Speculation of Haruhi Suzumiya

Please continue any further discussion on this topic in the new thread PM me if there are any posts that still require moving from here to the new thread.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 05:29   Link #2266
Woland
Latin Rascal

From Aime News Service

Quote:
1-7-07 (8:28PM EST)---- New Haruhi Suzumiya Light Novel To Be Published
Writer Nagaru Tanigawa and Artist Noizi Ito have signed on to produce the long awaited Volume 9 light novel of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The past print iterations have all served as the basic canonical underpinning of spinoff media such as manga and anime. The formal title and release date is currently unclear. SOS group members distributed solicitation handbills last month hyping the news, look for a big scoop in the March issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Sneaker Magazine.
Woland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 05:32   Link #2267
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyroidFanatic View Post
the manga had CDs released for it

Uhh... Kyoto Animation's still going to be in the middle of Kanon then...
oh okay thanks for the info!!

and about the new light novel of haruhi
volume nine
sounds epic or something
what do you guys think its about???
Old 2007-01-08, 06:42   Link #2268
Woland
Latin Rascal

Well, I don't know

ANS news like that (yeah, yeah, I'm the one who reported it ) feel often too generic or confusing for any clear interpretation... I'm personally waiting for some good news "attached" with the complete animated version of Hare Hare Yukai... a very small hope, indeed ^^;
Old 2007-01-08, 07:56   Link #2269
typhonsentra

Bah, I thought it was supposed to be released in February.... not have news about the release come in March!
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 17:05   Link #2270
GyroidFanatic

Volume 9 is Suzumiya Haruhi no Housou, and all we know is that it's supposed to involve Haruhi's family.
GyroidFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:15   Link #2271
typhonsentra

Good, it's strange how we've never seen them. Most confusing was in book one how the only person she wanted from the "Old World".... wasn't a family member.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 15:09   Link #2272
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

live event in March

A live event has just been announced. It will take place March 2 in Saitama, and the entire main cast will be there: Hirano Aya (Haruhi), Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon), Gotou Yuuko (Mikuru), Chihara Minori (Yuki), Ono Daisuke (Itsuki), Yuki Matsuoka (Tsuruya-san), Aoki Sayaka (Kyon's imouto), and Shiraishi Minoru (Taniguchi). It will go from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and tickets will cost Y4500 (about $40 US).

On her blog, Hirano Aya just had a picture of herself practicing God Knows on the guitar, so perhaps that will be part of the show. Chihara Minori has played guitar in previous events, so perhaps they will play together.

Almost worth a trip to Japan....
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 07:37   Link #2273
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
A live event has just been announced. It will take place March 2 in Saitama, and the entire main cast will be there: Hirano Aya (Haruhi), Sugita Tomokazu (Kyon), Gotou Yuuko (Mikuru), Chihara Minori (Yuki), Ono Daisuke (Itsuki), Yuki Matsuoka (Tsuruya-san), Aoki Sayaka (Kyon's imouto), and Shiraishi Minoru (Taniguchi). It will go from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and tickets will cost Y4500 (about $40 US).

On her blog, Hirano Aya just had a picture of herself practicing God Knows on the guitar, so perhaps that will be part of the show. Chihara Minori has played guitar in previous events, so perhaps they will play together.

This links back to the rumors I heard of the seiyuu cast practicing the dance steps for Hare Hare Yukai. It could be for this event after all.

Hirano Aya and Chihara Minori performing God Knows live would be utterly stunning.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 08:26   Link #2274
Noppapana
> Haruhiist <

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
about the blog
is it me of Aya-chan change her haircolor ? it used to be black IIRC
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 13:48   Link #2275
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppapana View Post
about the blog
is it me of Aya-chan change her haircolor ? it used to be black IIRC
Yes, she changed it -- without getting final approval from her manager, apparently. More detail in the Voice Actor thread.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-17, 05:07   Link #2276
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post

oh wow that sounds like some exciting stuff!!
and it will be a worthwhile trip to japan just to see this live performance
especially with Hirano Aya doing a live performance of "god knows" with the VA for Yuki Chihara Minori
damn sounds too good!!
Old 2007-01-18, 03:54   Link #2277
Chi-no
Light & Dark User

Too bad I can't be there to enjoy these ....
Chi-no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 11:00   Link #2278
Woland
Latin Rascal

From http://www.animenewsservice.com/

Quote:
Mega e-tailer Amazon.com Japan has launched a special otaku store collecting anime and manga related products on December 18th, 2006. Around 30,000 items are present in the store, searchable according to character / director, etc. Amazon has also apparently licensed Haruhi Suzumiya to appear on the store's main banner.
Old 2007-01-19, 10:38   Link #2279
Julius Firefocht

Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of our finest hours. We are on Amazon's main banner!

Praise be to the God-Empress!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-19, 11:09   Link #2280
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, this is one of our finest hours. We are on Amazon's main banner!

Praise be to the God-Empress!
I am sorry, but I can't find what you are referring to. I went all over Amazon and can't find the banner.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, kadokawa, school life, science fiction, shounen