AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-07-18, 09:23   Link #1
rxrx

Nanoha Innocent Mobile Game Discussion

Just asking, can we post about the story mode for Innocent the mobile game? I find the actions of the protogonist quite interesting that I want to share.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 13:27   Link #2
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

The game has a "story mode" o.o? Wow xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 15:35   Link #3
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Now very interested in the story.
Old 2013-07-18, 19:43   Link #4
rxrx

Well, you know the part where you get to choose who to talk to? It's like a galgame where you have random character appearance and show 'your' interaction with them. You can raise affection values and get card when they level up.

So far, I'm playing on Industry and it seems 'you' are a University student and a expert player in Brave Duel. As for characterisation I've seen so far, Diarche differs the most. Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.
Old 2013-07-18, 19:51   Link #5
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Well, you know the part where you get to choose who to talk to? It's like a galgame where you have random character appearance and show 'your' interaction with them. You can raise affection values and get card when they level up.

So far, I'm playing on Industry and it seems 'you' are a University student and a expert player in Brave Duel. As for characterisation I've seen so far, Diarche differs the most. Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.
What about Kyrie?
Old 2013-07-18, 19:57   Link #6
rxrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
What about Kyrie?
Not much luck in encountering her. So far, what I do have is that under her teasing facade is a loving sister and daughter whom work hard to keep up and aid them. 'You' are still getting to know her and Amita even though 'you' are quite friendly with their dad as 'you' have never met them.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:03   Link #7
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Not much luck in encountering her. So far, what I do have is that under her teasing facade is a loving sister and daughter whom work hard to keep up and aid them. 'You' are still getting to know her and Amita even though 'you' are quite friendly with their dad as 'you' have never met them.
That's strange.... I remembered heading towards Grantz lab first and they showed up first.....
Old 2013-07-18, 20:09   Link #8
rxrx

That was the introduction. You get to know them better as you choose the option to converse with somebody. It is totally random and I don't have much luck encountering her so far. Most of my luck went to Diarche, Yuri and Stern so I know them a little better.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:13   Link #9
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.
We do already know this from the games and the sound stages, though yes once you get past her megalomanic façade and her ojou-sama vibe Dearche is in quite very homely. Anyone who can make her marry them is gonna have the best wife in the universe.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 20:15   Link #10
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
We do already know this from the games and the sound stages, though yes once you get past her megalomanic façade and her ojou-sama vibe Dearche is in quite very homely. Anyone who can make her marry them is gonna have the best wife in the universe.
Hayate's clone, Hayate's home skills, rolled into one Gate of Babylonian King and you've got the perfect wife. Now all she needs is to tie up her spouse.... And make him obey her.

Quote:
That was the introduction. You get to know them better as you choose the option to converse with somebody. It is totally random and I don't have much luck encountering her so far. Most of my luck went to Diarche, Yuri and Stern so I know them a little better.
Ah I see.... What happens if you beat them or lose against them? Will they try to teach you?
Old 2013-07-18, 20:41   Link #11
rxrx

Quote:
Hayate's clone, Hayate's home skills, rolled into one Gate of Babylonian King and you've got the perfect wife. Now all she needs is to tie up her spouse.... And make him obey her.

Ah I see.... What happens if you beat them or lose against them? Will they try to teach you?
Amusingly, no matter how good or bad your deck is, the results is decided in the story mode. 'You' are good enough to beat the materials and Florian sisters one on one and only lose by a margin against Diarche and Stern. Yuri is not so much of a player and she is being tutored by 'you' in the game.

As for Diarche, her speech pattern is a result from Stern's recommandation and her nickname of Ou-sama derives from her middle name which is Kings.

All of the materials actually like(in terms of friendship, at least in the beginning) 'you' as 'you' helped a sick and lost Yuri in a Brave Duel tournament and begun the friendship. In short, 'you' are already friends with the materials in the beginning of the story.
Old 2013-07-19, 13:35   Link #12
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Can you pick the final girl to get? (ex: Alicia or Hayate or Reinforce....)
Old 2013-07-19, 17:33   Link #13
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

So this game also works like a date sim o_O!?

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-07-19, 17:53   Link #14
rxrx

You never get to pick who to meet so everything is random. In addition, the game stop the relation from going anythin further than best friend. Guess that is to cater to those whom dislike pairings.

I don't mind paying to play a dating sim of Nanoha though. Triangle Hearts 3 was fun. Anyway, back to the story, I prefer to see 'you' as a different person when interacting with different shops. That's because of some wierd acts 'you' commit in events with T&H shop and the Yagami family.

T&H:
Going on a date with Suzuka at a park at night.
Getting feed by Arisa in the Midori Ya with the gang present.
Lifting Alicia up so that she can press the button on the vending machine instead of pressing it for her.

Yagami family:
Requesting Hayate to put on a primary school uniform. The uniform that you provide for Hayate is a gift from Nanoha and friends etc.

Very funny stuff.
Old 2013-07-19, 19:29   Link #15
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
You never get to pick who to meet so everything is random. In addition, the game stop the relation from going anythin further than best friend. Guess that is to cater to those whom dislike pairings.

I don't mind paying to play a dating sim of Nanoha though. Triangle Hearts 3 was fun. Anyway, back to the story, I prefer to see 'you' as a different person when interacting with different shops. That's because of some wierd acts 'you' commit in events with T&H shop and the Yagami family.

T&H:
Going on a date with Suzuka at a park at night.
Getting feed by Arisa in the Midori Ya with the gang present.
Lifting Alicia up so that she can press the button on the vending machine instead of pressing it for her.

Yagami family:
Requesting Hayate to put on a primary school uniform. The uniform that you provide for Hayate is a gift from Nanoha and friends etc.

Very funny stuff.
Yeah I don't mind that one.
Old 2013-07-19, 19:33   Link #16
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

lol, sadly the only interaction seems to be with the little girls, wonder if the game cover some antics with the older cast.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-07-19, 22:33   Link #17
rxrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
lol, sadly the only interaction seems to be with the little girls, wonder if the game cover some antics with the older cast.
Well, Amita and Kyrie are in high school and the materials are in junior high so it isn't that bad. As for the older cast, the Yagami Bookstore covers some of the amusing antics.

For example, 'you' get a taste of Shamal's horrible cooking but still tells her that 'you' are looking foward to the next meal. In addition, seems like Reinforce has a crash on 'you' as well. Shamal is a university student and Reinforce is a graduate I believe so it isn't just little girls.
Old 2013-07-19, 22:49   Link #18
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
Well, Amita and Kyrie are in high school and the materials are in junior high so it isn't that bad. As for the older cast, the Yagami Bookstore covers some of the amusing antics.

For example, 'you' get a taste of Shamal's horrible cooking but still tells her that 'you' are looking foward to the next meal. In addition, seems like Reinforce has a crash on 'you' as well. Shamal is a university student and Reinforce is a graduate I believe so it isn't just little girls.
XD

Is there a meeting with Nanoha? (And are there funny scenes with the sisters? Ex: Amitie letting you handle the business of advertisement?)
Old 2013-07-19, 23:02   Link #19
rxrx

Quote:
XD

Is there a meeting with Nanoha? (And are there funny scenes with the sisters? Ex: Amitie letting you handle the business of advertisement?)
'You' get to know that Amita, Revi and Yuri are fans of Tokusatsu and you share so me of your collections with them. You also get to learn Kyrie is the one that plants and take cares of the plants around the lab.

As for Nanoha, most the interactions with the T&H shop is 'you', an elite player is teaching them how to play. 'You' are invited to Arisa and Suzuka's house respectively when you get to know them more as well. I swear 'you' of T&H shop will get arrested eventually.
Old 2013-07-19, 23:33   Link #20
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Quote:
'You' get to know that Amita, Revi and Yuri are fans of Tokusatsu and you share so me of your collections with them. You also get to learn Kyrie is the one that plants and take cares of the plants around the lab.

As for Nanoha, most the interactions with the T&H shop is 'you', an elite player is teaching them how to play. 'You' are invited to Arisa and Suzuka's house respectively when you get to know them more as well. I swear 'you' of T&H shop will get arrested eventually.
Amita... Levi and Yuri likes super robot shows...

Wait, arrested? Yeah I can see why...