AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-27, 13:31   Link #22001
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

That's... a pretty detailed spoiler. I get the feeling that some of it is true and some false. The thing with Misaki, almost certainly. The stuff with Kakine rings true at some points,and false at others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Though I could believe that the girl behind Touma in the prelude is Fraulien
I thought that was really obvious, I mean who else could it be?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-12-27, 13:32   Link #22002
tsunade666

Thor(fake) with Ollerus in disguise just got his arm severed and he is fine. Here in tamni having a severe limbs, missing lower part of your body and body regrew from nothing and even cooking body is really nothing to be surprised about. Really >_> no biggie. They will just regrew again like it was nothing.
Old 2012-12-27, 13:38   Link #22003
Flying-nano

Hope this spoil is not fake because I ultimately expect Birdway to be illusion broken since nt3.
Old 2012-12-27, 13:46   Link #22004
Acer
Death to the infidels!

If this spoiler is true, then the only illusion broken is mine, it is clear that even if the spoiler is true. I may feel different from reading the book, but no line excited me.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:07   Link #22005
zaeraal

You never know, maybe the spoilers were released by Kamachi himself and he is just testing how fans will react.
If it's him, he can easily rewrite the whole book in a day or two.

But I agree, there was some stuff that sounded fishy.
Like the Fraulein lolita transformation or how the whole brain-eating situation was solved (and that Aleister has done nothing).

But other stuff like Misaki's cameo (reference to current railgun chapters),
or Kakine's defeat (many good villains were defeated this fast),
or Othinus using Kakine organs (it was suggested by Thor/Ollerus so it might be a trap)
sounded fine.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:22   Link #22006
tsunade666

Kakine's brain is altered to produce AIM. So what's the use of going and trying to penetrate the windowless buidling to get Fraulein which isn't connected to magic and science if they can just use Kakine's brain.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:24   Link #22007
leukrota

I sense somebody getting fired from Dengeki Bunko.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:33   Link #22008
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I thought that was really obvious, I mean who else could it be?
Cendrillon ... deh ... and still believing hard like iron it's her, and when we're at it I wish Misaki would shrink too and hang on Miko's back.[/sarcasm mode]
How is it obvious Fraulein can shrink to match the size of a little girl? there's really no foreshadowing of something like that at all.
Old 2012-12-27, 14:41   Link #22009
tsunade666

^First of all how can Fraulein shrink into a girl? how is that possible if she is not magician and esper.
Old 2012-12-27, 15:17   Link #22010
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Here are spoilers from NT6.
Keep in mind that NT6 wasn't released yet, so they might not be exactly accurate
(but according to js06, it might be the same guy that posted those accurate NT5 spoilers)

Spoilers
Spoiler for NT6 spoilers
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sounds fake, but there were some parts which looked like Kamachi writing.
Kakine is an esper, there's no way he qualifies as someone untouched by magic or science.
Last time I checked Mikoto was 2nd year, it's a bit early for enrolment. Random Misaki appears for a scene and disappears? Kamachi can do better than that.
Old 2012-12-27, 16:15   Link #22011
erdii

didn't NT5 released recently. if NT6 has been released ı should commend Kamachi for his speed as he released second volume of washiki warashi too ????
Old 2012-12-27, 16:17   Link #22012
tsunade666

NT 6 is scheduled next month. January 10 and there is even a early spoilers though its up to debate if its legit or not.

Kamachi's speed on writing is well recognize already.
Old 2012-12-27, 16:53   Link #22013
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Sounds fake, but there were some parts which looked like Kamachi writing.
Kakine is an esper, there's no way he qualifies as someone untouched by magic or science.
Yeah, that sounds fishy.

Quote:
Last time I checked Mikoto was 2nd year, it's a bit early for enrolment. Random Misaki appears for a scene and disappears? Kamachi can do better than that.
I was wondering about that as well, but come to think of it, did we ever hear for sure what year Mikoto was in? I always thought she was in 2nd year, but I don't recall where I got that from.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-12-27, 17:20   Link #22014
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Last time I checked Mikoto was 2nd year, it's a bit early for enrolment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I was wondering about that as well, but come to think of it, did we ever hear for sure what year Mikoto was in? I always thought she was in 2nd year, but I don't recall where I got that from.
She's in the second year, but the year is about to end and then she would be a Senior. In the previous volume she was looking around at high schools and checking out her options (<- need confirmation again) - 'coincidentally' she 'stumbles' into a certain highschool.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Also didn't Cenderellion just do first aid but Touma can already take out Birdway
You've just reminded me; wasn't it Ollerus and not Touma that saved her? So what 'debt' is she talking about ?

EDIT (2) :

Quote:
You never know, maybe the spoilers were released by Kamachi himself and he is just testing how fans will react.
If it's him, he can easily rewrite the whole book in a day or two.

Not if the damn thing is already being printed...

Quote:
But other stuff like Misaki's cameo (reference to current railgun chapters),
or Kakine's defeat (many good villains were defeated this fast),
or Othinus using Kakine organs (it was suggested by Thor/Ollerus so it might be a trap)
sounded fine.
The Misaki's cameo felt abit vague so it could go either way.

But the points with Kakine and Othinus ended up using his organs is what I cry foul at.

Kakine's return was foreshadowed for the longest time, and when he and Accelerator had danced the last time, half of the district got torn up and his debt rising another couple trillion yen. The lack of any epic detailed crazy rematch with a hint of that kamachi-weed is suspicious in my books.... Cause seriously, those are the kind of things that make it into spoiler-summaries.

Secondly, Othinus herself said she needed that specific specimen, how does Dark Matter solve her problem?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-12-27 at 17:39. Reason: Hmm that's strange... I could have sworn...
Old 2012-12-27, 17:55   Link #22015
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Secondly, Othinus herself said she needed that specific specimen, how does Dark Matter solve her problem?
Can dark matter create a perfect copy of Fraulein's brain? but even if its a perfect copy its still made up of dark matter which involves in science part. Though isn't the reason for choosing Fraulein is because it isn't tainted by science or magic? and also the main reason to choose something like that is because mana/magic opposes aim/esper and if the two are mix it will just explode or destroy each other. But with Kakine's brain even if it explode it will just regrow into a new one. Infinite times.

Is that possible reason to using kakine's brain into a replacement? because it sound stupid if you ask me.
Old 2012-12-27, 18:05   Link #22016
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Can dark matter create a perfect copy of Fraulein's brain? but even if its a perfect copy its still made up of dark matter which involves in science part. Though isn't the reason for choosing Fraulein is because it isn't tainted by science or magic? and also the main reason to choose something like that is because mana/magic opposes aim/esper and if the two are mix it will just explode or destroy each other. But with Kakine's brain even if it explode it will just regrow into a new one. Infinite times.

Is that possible reason to using kakine's brain into a replacement? because it sound stupid if you ask me.
Don't forget, the whole point was to create a Holistic Esper- One that is untouched by Science or Magic, hence the whole point of going after Fraulein in the first place.... A little bit of Dark Matter isn't going to solve her fundamental problem...Plus, what could she do with it? That thing is deep 'Hard Science', she won't have the skills nor the tools to make use of it.

And personally, I still think she would need a fully functioning 'humanish' being for this to work.
Old 2012-12-27, 20:41   Link #22017
Sumeragi
Banned

I abstain on saying anything about the "spoilers".

However, I will say this: Supposing the parts about the schoolgirls are true, I can imagine what might happen in Railgun. A new member of the Kamijou haremfaction who joined outside of regular Index? That would be nose-bleeding great.
Old 2012-12-27, 20:52   Link #22018
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I abstain on saying anything about the "spoilers".

However, I will say this: Supposing the parts about the schoolgirls are true, I can imagine what might happen in Railgun. A new member of the Kamijou haremfaction who joined outside of regular Index? That would be nose-bleeding great.
Maybe she's there looking for Aogami instead ?
Old 2012-12-27, 20:54   Link #22019
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Maybe she's there looking for Aogami instead ?
Oh please...... ....... your serious?

She's spying on Tsuchimikado.
Old 2012-12-27, 20:56   Link #22020
Miraluka
Banned

To have Daihaiseisai not having any involvement with the "spoilers" is what automatically make me to not believe that -.-
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen