Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-04-26, 08:38   Link #241
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

eyecatches

http://sakuratan.ddo.jp/uploader/source/date13155.png

Link posted on 2channel. May not last long.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 09:57   Link #242
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
THE Reasoning of origin of Aaeru and remaining doubt

The possibility of defector in the Argentum nation:.either of the ancestor of Aael or her all or other-parent?
Why ? We imagine Aael has been pure native Simulacrans just now, but the possibility of her ancester or other parent is origin
from Argentum nation.

<The First reason>
Aael said at Episode 4, "Anyway, our speaking contents won't be understood to Enemy because the Language is different"
But When Aael was chopped off Tesa of the enemy aged soldier, Even in her pitiless character, anything doesn't seem to throw tears for the enemy who doesn't understand circumstances.
"Aael seem to throw tears for "an aged enemy soldier", but anyone who knows that true reason...."
Aael ,It might have been ..enemy's language.. ..understanding.. made in reality...

Deux ("Guragief") is said at Episode 4, "Reason that is here ..her existance at this place reason.."
Seeing of true reason is actually made to be expected.

<The Second reason : weak and weary reason>

Her eyes look like "Odds eye".
If so, it is sure to look red that both eyes reflect though the blood of the dying enemy might have reflected possibly.
Her village is in a frontier near the southern part ,in a word, to the front.
There can be a mixed blood possibility with other races.

<BBS argue to Episode4>
The related reason does in ..Aael.. combat there, and it grows up and the nature like the male of ..wanting sex decision.
That Argentum nation try is compulsorily lucky to a man, and it is village coming from in a near southern part, and if father or mother is a defector, and it is a so-called half where Imperial princess nation of her, Arel will be ..reason.. lucky to the front from the Argentum-nation the done country it including the crying meaning. the child of the coming defector
Isn't if which of parents the enemy alien, the soldier of the enemy nation....what.. ..whether say.. ..solving..?

If the future is not seen about there, fixation might be impossible.

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-04-27 at 07:57.
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 11:27   Link #243
Archuka
A territory most absolute

I'm really starting to like this series. At first I thought this would be a generic fan service to the max (yuri style) anime, but it is actually very interesting in many ways.

I can't even begin to describe how interesting the whole setting is. I mean we have the religious fanatics who believe they are the chosen people of God and thus invincible and on the other hand we have the craftsmen's nation who relentlessly launch invasions against the religious people so they can obtain the techonology behind the Simoun. Then one day the craftsmen attack with such advanced war machines that the Simoun start suffering casualties and the imperial nation's image of being completely protected by their god, Tempus Spatium (?), shatters.

I too get freaked out every time the men speak with such feminine voices, though. AND WHY, OH WHY, DID THEY HAVE TO KILL OFF AMURIE IN THE FIRST EPISODE!? Se was the hottest of them all.
Archuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 11:31   Link #244
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

cast photo

front (l-r): Aizawa Michiru (Furoe), Hosogoshi Michiko (Kaimu), Takahashi Rieko (Neviriru), Niino Michi (Aaeru), Koshimizu Ami (Paraietta), Toyoguchi Megumi (Aruti). rear (l-r): Kiuchi Reiko (Anubitoufu), Mizusawa Fumie (Wapourifu), Kuwashima Houko (Gurajefu), Mizuki Nana (Morinasu), Takahashi Mikako (Roudoreamon).

EDIT: I just had a chance to see a Chinese fansub of episode 4, and being able to understand more made the episode even more enthalling. What a great series this is. (Simplified-character .rmvb file available at
ttp://bt.greedland.net/cache_html/0/default/DESC/4.htm
it's the torrent posted 04/26 08:51.)
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-04-26 at 12:29.
Old 2006-04-26, 17:10   Link #245
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Episode 3 Synopsis, part 1

Simoun - シムーン
Episode 3: "Distant War" (遠い戦争)

There was a lot of expository dialogue in this episode, especially in the first half, and it's really stretched my Japanese vocabulary to try to decipher it all. I'm sure that I've gotten some of it wrong, and missed other important details; any comments and/or corrections from anyone with a better understanding would be welcome....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

COMMERCIAL BREAK

つずく。。。

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-05-06 at 12:47.
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 17:52   Link #246
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
IM starting to get into the show more now after the second episode i can feel the emtional turmoil that some of the Chor Tempest are going through that emotinal attactment is making me like it. Having to choose between growing up or fighting in a war to save your country where in the war you may die and never be able to enter the pool or in turn enter and live the rest of your life thinking you could have done more. The mech designs and airships are very unique combat is more like a ritual than fighting.

The enemy that their fighting against do they have the same unique traits like choosing a sex at 19 or is it only this country??
Old 2006-04-26, 17:55   Link #247
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archuka
AND WHY, OH WHY, DID THEY HAVE TO KILL OFF AMURIE IN THE FIRST EPISODE!? Se was the hottest of them all.
Im sure you watched enough anime to know that once you like em the japanese are gonna kill em. I feel your pain she was pretty hot
Old 2006-04-26, 18:21   Link #248
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
...The enemy that their fighting against do they have the same unique traits like choosing a sex at 19 or is it only this country??
People in the Simoun country of Simulacrum normally choose their sex at 17, but Simoun Sibylla get to delay their choice if they want to.
Spoiler for episode 4:
There's lots of info (not including that, yet) on the Wikipedia page.
Old 2006-04-26, 18:24   Link #249
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Im sure you watched enough anime to know that once you like em the japanese are gonna kill em. I feel your pain she was pretty hot
Hmmm...I kind of doubt she's gone for good. I'm sure she'll come back.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 20:20   Link #250
Matrim
Naysayer?Fanboy?Wiseacre?

Quote:
Hmmm...I kind of doubt she's gone for good. I'm sure she'll come back.
Now that's a dilema. I really liked Amulia but I usually don't like characters miracuoulsy coming back to life. Well, let's just hope that if she returns the explanation won't be in a GSD/Mai Otome style (i.e. either ridiculously implausible/dumb or non-existent). But I think it would be silly to have so much angst from Neville only to see the reason for these strong emotions come back into the series, rendering Neville's (expected) change in personality a bit pointless.
On the other hand, it might kind of fun watching Amuria going mad with jealousy since Neville will be flying with Aeru judging by the opening.

Futaba-chan, great effort in summarising which is really appreciated by people who don't have the patience to wait for the sub like me.

Quote:
I really did not feel anything out of the norm with Neville's flashback of Amuria greeting her as her pair with the kiss. On the contrary, I felt it something natural like a formality from Amuria to greet her pair and welcome her, though I won't deny that Neville could have felt a connection to Amuria.
Formality? I don't think so, just compare Amuria's kisses with those of the others which are a lot more subdued, so to speak.. She either loves her job or her new partner...or both.

Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 00:45   Link #251
Iskandar Taib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Simoun
Episode 02: "The Blue Spring"

I've revised the episode 2 synopsis. I'm reposting it rather than editing the old one in case anyone wants to compare to see how embarrassingly far off I was in a couple of places....
Just watched episode 2 last night..

Spoiler:
Iskandar Taib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 01:01   Link #252
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Episode 3 Synopsis, part 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

END OF EPISODE

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-04-27 at 03:57.
Old 2006-04-27, 01:10   Link #253
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandar Taib
Spoiler for episode 1:
Spoiler for episode 1:

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-04-27 at 18:44.
Old 2006-04-27, 01:16   Link #254
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrim
Now that's a dilema. I really liked Amulia but I usually don't like characters miracuoulsy coming back to life.
Spoiler for episode 1:

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-04-27 at 18:43.
Old 2006-04-27, 04:37   Link #255
Iskandar Taib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba-chan
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Iskandar Taib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 04:56   Link #256
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskandar Taib
Spoiler for episode 1:
Spoiler for episode 1:

Last edited by Futaba-chan; 2006-04-27 at 18:43.
Old 2006-04-27, 07:13   Link #257
Yui from Okinawa

Send a message via Yahoo to Yui from Okinawa
Another Choir(Air Corps) on Arcs Prima

<Choir Capt>
Shimun Choir in Shimurarclm Imperial princess country.

It shot by 01 episodes on the invasion of Argentum Nation Corps, and it annihilated.
Afterwards, it was formed again by the replenishment soldier.

<Call Lbol>
Shimoun Choir that belongs to Arcs Prima.
The corps is divided into two and it takes charge of the patrol duty at daytime and
night between call The Tempest's being not able to act.
The member is Vura another 11. (Total is 12)

Last edited by Yui from Okinawa; 2006-04-27 at 16:17.
Yui from Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 10:08   Link #258
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui from Okinawa
<Choir Capt>
Shimun Choir in Shimurarclm Imperial princes country.

It shot by 01 episodes on the invasion of Argentum Nation Corps, and it annihilated.
Afterwards, it was formed again by the replenishment soldier.
Is the enemy nation called Argentum? I thought I heard something like, "Shou-koku."
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 10:56   Link #259
fignae
floofer. floof.

Great work on this thread, people. Should have checked back sooner.

Spoiler for one scene in episode 4:

Does anyone know what the viewer ratings have been for Simoun?
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 12:02   Link #260
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrex_japan
Is the enemy nation called Argentum? I thought I heard something like, "Shou-koku."
"Shoukoku" (礁国) is a kind of country, not the name of a specific one. The full name of Argentum is "Argentum Shoukoku" (アルゲントゥム礁国). The characters use "Shoukoku" and "Kyuukoku" to refer to Argentum and Simulacrum the way we might refer to "the Empire" or "the Republic" or "the Kingdom."

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri