AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake Girl - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll
Perfect 10 9 47.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 10.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.26%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-26, 19:34   Link #81
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
leopard need to equip himself some nukes... nuking colonies are the best plan

Don't use "nukes", use "reaction weapons"!

*hides*

Quote:
or at least give the girl's QT-arms some upgrades... i mean seriously i haven't seen any weapon on akiha's QT-arms, starslyph.
Thought: Excalibur The Sword may be on Earth.

Quote:
what's the point in QT-arms if the colonies are so massive that QT-arms are nuisances like flies, than real threats?
hmmm if i remember in reference to Sunrise Shows, Mobile Suits/Armors and lesser sized attackers can bring down colonies, if equipped with the right gear.
Old 2009-03-26, 20:26   Link #82
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Probably when Akiha reached 40 years old, she still fighting Nerval together with her grandchild.
40 yrs old, and already has a grandchild... consider akiha isn't into marriage since epi 1, i don't see she'd like to be a grandma at age of 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
hmmm if i remember in reference to Sunrise Shows, Mobile Suits/Armors and lesser sized attackers can bring down colonies, if equipped with the right gear.
yeah, it's called a nuke, as mentioned earlier

i don't see QT arms can be capable of equipping a portable colony laser

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-27, 04:30   Link #83
slayer545-sama
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
yeah..at this rate, we wont able to see any of them die in the future.

The battle will be eternal..

Probably when Akiha reached 40 years old, she still fighting Nerval together with her grandchild.
HAHAHHAHAAHA! Good one! No, technically the brain can be blasted so all there is to be done is to blast the brain once it tries its escape. That could have been the case for Nerval but of course NOOOOOOOOOO it had to be kept for the plot. DAMN! I really don't like Nerval! Why not Benkei? He seems cooler a little.
Old 2009-03-27, 05:38   Link #84
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
i don't see QT arms can be capable of equipping a portable colony laser
My waifu has a beam arrow rain spam function on her Wygar.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-27, 05:58   Link #85
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Lets compare the reactions of the Nerval tattoo people to the pulse.

Honoka cringes in clear revulsion. The elder guys tremble in fear and scream "HAKO HAKO HAKO". And Takane just gasps and stares blankly into space.

It seems the last one didn't even try to resist, possibly due to not knowing what she was feeling, and before she could even realise what was happening, it was too late. Nerval got her. Poor poor Takane.
Old 2009-03-27, 06:01   Link #86
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It seems the last one didn't even try to resist, possibly due to not knowing what she was feeling, ..............................
She probably felt like a Claymore releasing Yoki powers. Probably a miniature parody of Claymore.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-03-27, 06:06   Link #87
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I believe one can gain resistance from Nervalism, it is like a disease.

I also think there's 2 ways you can become a Nervalist, you either willingly become one or forcefully converted.

Those who willingly join Nerval are hikkikomori's at heart, they don't need Nerval symbols on them. Tsutsuji and Nami fall into this group.

Those who were captured and forced to become a Nervalist will have a Nerval symbol on them. Honoka, Ninjas and Takane are in this group.

But because Honoka and the Ninjas broke free from Nervalism and escaped, they developed a resistance to Nervalism. Honoka seems to hate Nerval with all her guts, so she has become very resistant to Nervalism, the Ninjas may not be as strong willed as her.

Takane on the other hand just got her first awakening to Nervalism, she has no resistance to it at all.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2009-03-27, 06:39   Link #88
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
But because Honoka and the Ninjas broke free from Nervalism and escaped, they developed a resistance to Nervalism. Honoka seems to hate Nerval with all her guts, so she has become very resistant to Nervalism, the Ninjas may not be as strong willed as her.
Looks are so deceiving. It is really unconceivable that such a cuddly little girl would have a GAR resistance to something so powerful.

Anyway,
Spoiler for another anime:

Old 2009-03-27, 06:42   Link #89
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Romance? In this series? Nononononooooooo! *split hairs*
I'd say just keep it as it is

Spoiler:
To be fair, Akiha was concerned about Takane's switching sides. EP9 may point to Akiha's future mental condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Are you expecting Kazane to be the same level as Sumeragi Lee Noriega?
Old 2009-03-27, 06:48   Link #90
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post

Don't use "nukes", use "reaction weapons"!

*hides*
To be consistent with anything “QT”, it should be starting with Quantum ...
Old 2009-03-27, 06:50   Link #91
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Looks are so deceiving. It is really unconceivable that such a cuddly little girl would have a GAR resistance to something so powerful.

Anyway,
Spoiler for another anime:
My other speculation was that Nerval's forcefully converted Nervalists all end up as EX-QTs, the Boxmen and people like Honoka and maybe her clones.

What I'm thinking is that Nerval injects some sort of QT control into them, in the form of the Nerval symbol, which provides 2 effects. It allows those with the symbol to be controlled by him and at the same time become an EX-QT. He could be forcefully abducting people so he can make an EX-QT army.

@encia pointing to episode 9. It seems that episode 9 really is a foreshadowing of upcoming events, things have happened to all of Akiha's sisters, Sakura being in the church orphanage could be that Akiha will be separated from Sakura from now on since she's down on Earth and Sakura's still in space.

Kazane may not be Sumeragi, she's not a true tactician, but she's deinitely a CEO and chief of the organisation.

Old 2009-03-27, 07:08   Link #92
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
@encia pointing to episode 9. It seems that episode 9 really is a foreshadowing of upcoming events, things have happened to all of Akiha's sisters, Sakura being in the church orphanage could be that Akiha will be separated from Sakura from now on since she's down on Earth and Sakura's still in space.
No, in the preview the ship Sakura was in is shown to be down on Earth.
Old 2009-03-27, 07:12   Link #93
astranagun

Quote:
I believe one can gain resistance from Nervalism, it is like a disease.

I also think there's 2 ways you can become a Nervalist, you either willingly become one or forcefully converted.

Those who willingly join Nerval are hikkikomori's at heart, they don't need Nerval symbols on them. Tsutsuji and Nami fall into this group.

Those who were captured and forced to become a Nervalist will have a Nerval symbol on them. Honoka, Ninjas and Takane are in this group.

Takane on the other hand just got her first awakening to Nervalism, she has no resistance to it at all.
But isn't there a problem with this based on the reaction of the silver haired girl (sorry, I don't remember the name)?
Old 2009-03-27, 07:18   Link #94
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagun View Post
But isn't there a problem with this based on the reaction of the silver haired girl (sorry, I don't remember the name)?
She could just be very weak, but she's still resisting and suffering from the effects, she didn't completely flip over to Nerval's control like what happened to Takane.

The Ninja's themselves were struggling and resisting the effects.

Or it could also be because they were in the colonies which were taken over by Nerval's Snake colonies, the overfreeze it spreads could also carry a direct Nerval pulse. The Ninja's may be experiencing stronger Nerval pulses than Honoka who's flying in space.

And @ Sakure being on Earth, I guess even though I've rewatched the episode a few times, I only watched the preview once lol

Old 2009-03-27, 08:34   Link #95
astranagun

Wasn't her first awakening to Nervalism,too?
If yes this mean she stronger than Takane mentally which seems strange.

EDIT:Thanks C.A.

Last edited by astranagun; 2009-03-27 at 08:48.
Old 2009-03-27, 08:43   Link #96
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by astranagun View Post
Wasn't her first awakening to Nervalism,too?
If yes this mean she stronger than Takane mentally which seems strange.
No, back in episode 10, when Elle brought Honoka to the Shishidou headquaters to meet the Ninjas and the Miko, Honoka recognised all 3 of them, they've escaped from Nervalism in the past. Honoka was surprised and glad to see them still alive and well.

Old 2009-03-27, 09:01   Link #97
Fishfood1

Quote:
My waifu has a beam arrow rain spam function on her Wygar.
that seems to be only capable of denting colonies or destroy tentacles.

NOT DESTRUCTIVE ENOUGH to be considered as a colony laser

roof>bed
Old 2009-03-27, 09:31   Link #98
jennkei
Screenshot Fiend

Gotta like how these forums always help to clarify matters up. Unlurking for a bit...judging from the poll results/discussion, maybe I'm one of the few who gets confused by fights in space. ._. (Or maybe disrupting the scenes to get screenshots dulled the coolness..) In any case, looking forward to the next ep, heh.
Old 2009-03-27, 12:19   Link #99
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
that seems to be only capable of denting colonies or destroy tentacles.

NOT DESTRUCTIVE ENOUGH to be considered as a colony laser
At least she is destroying tentacles!

Anyway I feel that Itsuki seems to be the subtle victim of tentacle attacks all the time...... first by Nerval, then by Sakura, and probably by something *ahem* in the future.

Old 2009-03-27, 13:00   Link #100
Fishfood1

Quote:
At least she is destroying tentacles!

Anyway I feel that Itsuki seems to be the subtle victim of tentacle attacks all the time...... first by Nerval, then by Sakura, and probably by something *ahem* in the future.

you and your random imagination...
unless aleida can create tachyon tentacles, there's no one else capable of doing so.

sure honoka's QT-arms destroyed a lot of tentacles during epi 3, but it's far from capable of destroy a colony, thus it's not a portable colony laser.

roof>bed
Closed Thread