AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-05-25, 09:02   Link #31341
Eratas123

Does CPR require any heavy lifting?
Old 2012-05-25, 09:03   Link #31342
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so basically why not turn the IS into the central atom with an electron cloud? Wait, that turns it into an electric shield :|

@zero: that's all I'm hoping for it to do
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 09:08   Link #31343
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Heavy lifting what? You basically pump someone with air and giving a sudden pressure to their heart and lungs as stimulant, in practice its more complex than that, but the principle itself is simple.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:10   Link #31344
Eratas123

I saw something like lifting a persons neck to make the air passage easier. Is this required?
Old 2012-05-25, 09:11   Link #31345
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
so basically why not turn the IS into the central atom with an electron cloud? Wait, that turns it into an electric shield :|
That would be pointless. However, the IS can execute a repulse blast with charged particles.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:21   Link #31346
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
It's just one part of it. But don't quote me on this, I haven't study Emergency medical treatment YET.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:22   Link #31347
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Going to do a continuation of IKaron tom since I'm bored. Can you proofread it?
Old 2012-05-25, 09:34   Link #31348
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's a great honor to serve
Old 2012-05-25, 09:35   Link #31349
Eratas123

Thanks. It'll be a continuation of the idol event from how many hundreds of pages ago. Badass Normal shows up here
Old 2012-05-25, 09:36   Link #31350
demino_hellsin
That one guy

dude, charged particle dictates an electron rich atom or an absolute proton. at least I assume them to be so.

hyperexciting subatomic particles brings a smile to my face.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:37   Link #31351
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I saw something like lifting a persons neck to make the air passage easier. Is this required?
No, you tilt their head upward.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:39   Link #31352
Eratas123

That's what I meant
Old 2012-05-25, 09:41   Link #31353
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedyspectator View Post
@agetreme
In page 1565, are you posting about IS verse, or real life? Because in real life, especially in the middle east, women are at a disadvantage...

Anyway, I'm just debunking the claim that the male gender will die out. Not true.

@Demi
In order for the electric reactive armor to work, the first and last layer has to be electrically conductive and saturated with electricity. Unless the filing IS electrically conductive... in which case, ignore this post.

Oh, and STF liquid probably will fit. The liquid is not sandwiched within the Vectran, it's doused on the Vectran, just like how a normal shirt will get wet if doused in water. The difference being that the STF liquid is too heavy to evaporate.

PS: And Piezoelectric plates convert kinetic energy to electric energy. Perhaps it is possible to use the kinetic energy from an incoming projectile to recharge the plates?

PSS: Zero is right, the plates can explode inwards due to leftover momentum and kinetic energy from the projectile. This is called spalling. A fourth layer of rubber should negate the spalling, as well as insulate the user from the electricity of the plates (unless you want the user to be electrocuted).
In IS-verse and in places where Woman's Right Group are being damn vocal....
Old 2012-05-25, 09:44   Link #31354
Eratas123

As far as we know, anything can happen. I doubt the middle east will be touched upon in canon much. The change in Japan is barely acknowledged in the seires itself.

@ Senpai - Do Idols talk to their fans a lot?
Old 2012-05-25, 09:47   Link #31355
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
dude, charged particle dictates an electron rich atom or an absolute proton. at least I assume them to be so.

hyperexciting subatomic particles brings a smile to my face.
You are right. Charged particles can only be either negative or positive charged... Those would be ions.

And the IS in question is able to manipulate it such that these particles can be used as:

- A layer of shield, somewhat pointless given the nature of standard IS barriers but it's additional defense nonetheless.

- Charge particle beam shots/stream. Deadly against barriers due to extreme barrier-attenuation capability.

- Particle beam blades. Can be launched as spinning particle beam discs.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:47   Link #31356
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ There are events specifically for that.

EDIT: ninja'd
Old 2012-05-25, 09:47   Link #31357
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Idols are busy, barely had enough time for all the management, training etc. There are times that they can talk with the fans, it's either engineered (a fan gathering of sort) or purely on a rare chance.

@ Stratos
Just be sure to give a spacing between the barrier, we all knew (or at least agree) plasma is corrosive to I.S. standard barrier, and plasma are just superheated ion...
Old 2012-05-25, 09:54   Link #31358
Eratas123

Are personal details given to the public? This confused me since persona 4 has Rise mention off hand her measurements were given to the public but they "added 2 extra cm for appeal".
Old 2012-05-25, 09:56   Link #31359
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
Just be sure to give a spacing between the barrier, we all knew (or at least agree) plasma corrodes through I.S. standard barrier, and plasma are just superheated ion...
Yeap! The IS uses the same particle beams it uses to wipe out barriers as a protective layer above its own.

Also, the IS is called the [Pearl Admiralty]. It's appearance will be an IS-ified Woundwort.
Old 2012-05-25, 09:57   Link #31360
demino_hellsin
That one guy

and that is the nature of your equipment stratos

plot bunny for you guys to kill:
What if Madoka was captured on a routine search and destroy for PT? Her would be captors offer her a chance to work for them. Conditions of her hiring.

She chooses her jobs. she can negotiare certain mission parameters. and she do whatever she wants in her own time. if she refuses then she'll be sent back to PT without silent zephyrs, core and all.

also, these guys specialize in signal jamming so even the nanites in madoka's head are cut off from detection.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest