AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-03-14, 16:04   Link #41
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

What is Ino doing back in the anime? Her team just had a major arc like 10 episodes ago. If Ino isn't attached to Shikamaru then I don't want to see her.

Oh well, this filler arc looks to be wrapping up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeE View Post
Is it true that after working at McDonalds you could never eat there?
My brother worked in McDonalds during college and was surprised how clean it was. He was expecting the worst. Of course there are horror stories about other places.

We better get back on topic before a mod gets angry.
Old 2009-03-14, 18:55   Link #42
zaxthezax

Well I think i just expected too much of episode 100.
Hope they cut it fast, not another episode about running through fog next time pllllleeease...
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 00:37   Link #43
CubeE
Taju Kage Unagi No Jutsu!

Gah, I agree this arc is terrible. How great would it have been if they had done Kakashi Gaiden instead? I hope they're saving it for when we get to around where the manga is currently. It would give escellent background. It's too good a tid bit to leave out of the anime.
CubeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 03:22   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

Who came up with the script for this arc?
Old 2009-03-15, 08:08   Link #45
neshru

Quote:
Gah, I agree this arc is terrible. How great would it have been if they had done Kakashi Gaiden instead?
The problem is that you can't stretch kakashi gaiden over 15 episodes. And they are gonna animate KG sooner or later anyway, so they took this chance to come up with an original arc and make the gap between manga and anime even wider. And to those who say the gap is big enough I reply: yeah, it is right now, but you can never be sure with an ongoing series. They know it, they learned it from part 1 and they are learning it from bleach, which is in deep shit right now.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 11:42   Link #46
Supermutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by king12354 View Post
Don't you think Naruto and Sakura are becoming more and more like parents who watched their kid run away and yet not realize it's they and their home's fault for the kid running away.
Not really, since they aren't to blame for him leaving.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 12:01   Link #47
CubeE

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
The problem is that you can't stretch kakashi gaiden over 15 episodes. And they are gonna animate KG sooner or later anyway, so they took this chance to come up with an original arc and make the gap between manga and anime even wider. And to those who say the gap is big enough I reply: yeah, it is right now, but you can never be sure with an ongoing series. They know it, they learned it from part 1 and they are learning it from bleach, which is in deep shit right now.
If they can stretch this crap over 15 episodes they can stretch KG over 100.
Old 2009-03-15, 12:02   Link #48
zaxthezax

You know what would have been great for this filler arc? I bet nobody every thought about it.
No Konoha, no Orochimaru, no Filler Villains.

Just Deidara and Tobi getting the job, traveling the land and finally standing the Three Tails. I bet nobody would complain (of course if it is done well...). Atleast I wouldnt. The only thing i liked about all the boring episodes and arcs in Shippuden are the Akatsuki scenes.

They also had the chance to win some time back in the beginning of Hidan & Kakuzu arc when the two of them fought Nibi. Yeah it could have been to early to show their abilities, but it would also be possible as flashback at the end of the arc..
Old 2009-03-15, 13:01   Link #49
CubeE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post
You know what would have been great for this filler arc? I bet nobody every thought about it.

Just Deidara and Tobi getting the job, traveling the land and finally standing the Three Tails. I bet nobody would complain (of course if it is done well...). Atleast I wouldnt. The only thing i liked about all the boring episodes and arcs in Shippuden are the Akatsuki scenes.

They also had the chance to win some time back in the beginning of Hidan & Kakuzu arc when the two of them fought Nibi. Yeah it could have been to early to show their abilities, but it would also be possible as flashback at the end of the arc..
That's an awesome idea. Unfortunately, it's abundantly clear that they aren't just concerned with quality. They're saving money on the filler arcs by avoiding fighting scenes that are expensive to animate. It's much cheaper when characters are standing around, not moving and talking. It's really a shame because they could make the anime nonstop exciting and better than the manga. Instead, they give us this bullshit which is just painful to watch. Ugh.
Old 2009-03-15, 13:27   Link #50
neshru

Quote:
They're saving money on the filler arcs by avoiding fighting scenes that are expensive to animate.
I don't know, the previous filler arc had pretty much non-stop action.
Old 2009-03-15, 18:25   Link #51
CubeE

Yeah but the animation was definitely different. Perhaps you're right. Maybe they're just absurdly stupid with these fillers. I could do a better job than this drivel.
Old 2009-03-15, 21:37   Link #52
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post

It wouldn't have worked. The audience for the manga who like Akatsuki skews older. The Naruto anime is made for 8-13 Japanese boys and girls(look at how much more romance is added compared to the manga). The kids want Naruto all the time. That's why he has never been left out of the filler. Compare that to the manga. They also want the Konoha kids in every episode since the anime portrays them as the stars of the series. Even Tenten , Ino and Shino! Compare that to Kishi who basically only gives a hoot about Team 7, Shikamaru, and considers the rest to be fodder.

So Studio Pierrot would never make a filler arc with just Akatsuki. Their filler arcs follow the same pattern since Part 1. Naruto and some random group(usually made up of Team 8 or Team Gai) are assigned to some stupid mission where they come into contact with some stupid filler character. A character Naruto usually identifies with and wants to help. They end up fighting some stupid filler villain or villains and everything is forgotten about once the arc ends. The End.
Old 2009-03-16, 06:00   Link #53
Justin Kim
*Artist

Lol I think alot of people are missing the point in these so called "arcs, and fillers." The team producing the anime is only implementing them to show a little amount of what is actually happening in the manga story. If I recall, some of the scenes were in the manga, so it is entirely not a filler, but a combination of both. I also speculate that the purpose of these time periods the anime team is implmenting, is to allow some slack for the manga to keep on proceeding. Rather than the anime just instantaneously catching up to the manga's storyline, it allows Kishi to produce more chapters in order to continue the story plot without the hesitation of knowing that an episode is coming to a near deadline. It's the same thing with Bleach, the manga is catching up to the storyline, but they had to halt the production of episodes by 2 fillers. -_-.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 06:46   Link #54
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The Naruto anime is made for 8-13 Japanese boys and girls
that's the target audience for the manga too you know
But yeah, they would never leave Naruto out of a filler arc. They even have problems not showing him on canon episodes.
Old 2009-03-16, 08:10   Link #55
zibi88

well KG had 7 (or 8) chapters..... so they were to make it animated as a filler after current filler (seriously I dont mind this to happen ^^) and it would go streight like in manga than 6 max 8 episodes for it

Since first they would have to return to Konoha maybe everyone has injuries and need healing so here they will throw Kakashi who will start to remember his past....

Well it was allways usually 1-1,5chapters per episode (sometimes 2chapters) and that is when the story goes exacly like in manga without skipping or adding stuff... but well they need to explain who was fighting with who in that war and why they were fighing.... so 8episodes could last ^^

Anyway I wonder what voice Yondaime would have...... well its kinda strange that there is no official information about title of ep105+

Well this filler might couse to lose audience ^^ but what would happen if they would throw Kakashi Gaiden after this filler ^^ answer is easy ;] the show would gain the lost autdience and even got new ones since its interesting story and we can see and hear yondaime in action ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 09:06   Link #56
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well its kinda strange that there is no official information about title of ep105+
It's too early for that. I believe the titles for episodes 101-104 have been revealed though.
Old 2009-03-16, 10:47   Link #57
CubeE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Lol I think alot of people are missing the point in these so called "arcs, and fillers." The team producing the anime is only implementing them to show a little amount of what is actually happening in the manga story. If I recall, some of the scenes were in the manga, so it is entirely not a filler, but a combination of both. I also speculate that the purpose of these time periods the anime team is implmenting, is to allow some slack for the manga to keep on proceeding. Rather than the anime just instantaneously catching up to the manga's storyline, it allows Kishi to produce more chapters in order to continue the story plot without the hesitation of knowing that an episode is coming to a near deadline. It's the same thing with Bleach, the manga is catching up to the storyline, but they had to halt the production of episodes by 2 fillers. -_-.
We get why they are doing it. It's completely understandable for them to do this and I would prefer to an entire season of filler. It's just frustrating how they're going about it. The story they are doing now is terrible. Following the akatsuki is a great idea, though that's a good point about the target audience. It's just a shame cause the fillers have so much potential to add depth to the story.
Old 2009-03-16, 21:10   Link #58
Justin Kim
*Artist

But dude, think about it, it is insanely hard to have a production team keep on asking Kishi on how to do the story line/ plot for the arcs while he's planning the manga at the same time. It would be like creating another story, while you already had a web outline of the one you were currently working on.
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-17, 09:48   Link #59
zaxthezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
But dude, think about it, it is insanely hard to have a production team keep on asking Kishi on how to do the story line/ plot for the arcs while he's planning the manga at the same time. It would be like creating another story, while you already had a web outline of the one you were currently working on.
Yo sure they ask Kishi? Maybe about the actual Filler arc, about small parts of it,, but the previous one? I regret to belief :S
Old 2009-03-17, 22:07   Link #60
SwiftStrike
Reaching for the Heavens

didnt expect it to be a fast turtle