what? one more ep and thats it? this anime is actually pretty funny and nice
Yaoi_Daisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 14:32   Link #742
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoi_Daisuki View Post
what? one more ep and thats it?
I don't know where you've heard this --- we have two episodes left. 12 is the total.
Old 2007-12-17, 09:55   Link #743
Lordshade

http://www.kojika-anime.com/goods.html

More bizarre character goods:

Rin Snow Globe.
Poster stickers (I love the Policewoman Rin, "No officer, I wasn't looking at you")
Pencil board
Mug
Mouse pad with "bumps"
Bloomer pillow
and last but not least:
Chuck, Rins' stuffed Kuma-chan (who is probabaly better known around here as his 4chan incarnation, Pedobear...) lookalike bear...

Crazy stuff there..
Lordshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 14:26   Link #744
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So Rin runs Aoki ragged this episode until he admits he doesn't know what to do, and is practically scared of her. If you had some girl constantly taking advantage of every situation and making your life miserable, and there was nothing you could do about it lest she call the cops on you, wouldn't you be at the breaking point. Luckily Hoin helps both Rin and thus Aoki out of a tough spot here. Reiji's face when he saw the downturned picture of Aki and then looked in on Rin just being playful was unsettling. He doesn't seem to realize that by doing anything to hurt Rin he'd be forever betraying the memory of his departed. Also Mimi was kind of useless this episode in merely fawning over Reiji and then getting scared. There are some chapters about her later on in the manga, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting to them now. I also wonder what Kagami was threatening about doing when he went to chase after Mimi. Probably the usual now that I think of it....

Oh and now the Kagami Kuro technique has been censored as well. The censor probably got tired of his job and just gave the order to censor anything even remotely questionable at this point or something. Sloppy and lazy job.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 21:20   Link #745
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

I am so glad that I watched the anime (just watched all the episodes over the last 2 days). It is forcing me to go back and read the manga. I have no idea if I'm a bad reader, or there is a lot of filler, I need to go back and confirm... For example, I know reiji dated rin's mom, but I do not remember it being explained in such detail. All I remember about her mom, is that rin looks like her. I also don't remember that break-down aoki-sensei had on the train back...

Spoiler for episode 11 theory:

But it seems to me the anime gets serious quicker than the manga. I'm only now understanding how well this story is written in terms of character development. The psychology behind it is so good, great story! But it just seems like the anime got into "rin is acting this way because of her life" quicker. Its like it took me a while to feel like that way when reading the manga. I thought the manga was just fanservice, but it took me a while to discover the story.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 00:24   Link #746
tebahpla
Not B&

@jigen

watching some episodes then reading the manga was basically what I did too. I really got into the story so much I got myself so attached to it. and yea, if your up-to-date with the events on the manga

Spoiler for KnJ:

dang this animu is full of RIN.
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 01:54   Link #747
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoi_Daisuki View Post
what? one more ep and thats it? this anime is actually pretty funny and nice
Yes I agree, this series is pretty amusing, too bad ending so soon. But you know what, in my many sense this series is just wrong......but I can't help laughing and watching.....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 04:12   Link #748
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Whats amazing is how the world didn't end and life went on as usual despite the existence and broadcast of the anime despite the uninformed shrieks and skewed assertions from a certain part of the anime watching kingdom...

I thought it was the *old* people who were supposed to think in mental boxes
Old 2007-12-18, 08:17   Link #749
Mef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I thought it was the *old* people who were supposed to think in mental boxes

the only people who don't think like that are children , unfortunately most of the time to their disadvantadge, that's why they start creating such a mindset.
Mef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 18:54   Link #750
Lynx190
Keine is moo.

first DVD is out now... from what I've seen on /a/ so far, it looks very likely that much of the censoring was actually totally unecessary and only done as a joke/DVD marketing ploy.

Wonder how long before DVD subs come out... and I'm not sure what to do now, I've been sticking with Genjo-Subs so I've only just watched ep 5.
Lynx190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 19:01   Link #751
Midonin
Last Engage

That would explain a lot of the nosencoring (nonsense-soaring, best way I could find to portmanteau the words) like the speaking in bird chirps or the Relax-o-Vision screens.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 19:59   Link #752
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx190 View Post
first DVD is out now... from what I've seen on /a/ so far, it looks very likely that much of the censoring was actually totally unecessary and only done as a joke/DVD marketing ploy.

Wonder how long before DVD subs come out... and I'm not sure what to do now, I've been sticking with Genjo-Subs so I've only just watched ep 5.
Hopefully I can see some clips of the dvd on nico nico before the weekend is over. I'm not wanting to download it (space issues), so I just want to see if they went all out for the dvd.
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 21:30   Link #753
digihero

Can you post some of the pics or give a link i went to 4chan and the anime section if thats what the /a/ means i never saw any?
digihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 02:52   Link #754
Lynx190
Keine is moo.

I didn't save the couple of screencaps posted, and the newest thread has 100+ posts and about 35 images... of the US submarine fleet

But I can describe examples of what I'm talking about, spoilered in case people just want to watch it to find out what's behind the censoring:

Spoiler for just in case:
Lynx190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 03:33   Link #755
tebahpla
Not B&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx190 View Post
I didn't save the couple of screencaps posted, and the newest thread has 100+ posts and about 35 images... of the US submarine fleet

But I can describe examples of what I'm talking about, spoilered in case people just want to watch it to find out what's behind the censoring:

Spoiler for just in case:
well that sucks. Now I think that DVD sales won't be as big as the 1st one since it's pretty much a major fail.
tebahpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 03:51   Link #756
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Well... since that is a gag borrowed from the manga to some extent --- I would think readers of the manga won't mind. Most of the "relax-o-vision" censoring was gag censoring anyway.
Old 2007-12-20, 07:17   Link #757
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 07:41   Link #758
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
DVD version wins!
Just proves the point that some censored scenes are unnecessary
Taking a look at the last pair of caps - I duno how anyone could be offended ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 12:22   Link #759
Tenerezza

Attached Ep 2 DVD ver here to.
Spoiler:
Tenerezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 14:10   Link #760
Kensuke

Finally! Now just waiting for subs.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags