Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-10, 09:55   Link #321
ethereal_sol
Everywhere and Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
well it is possible to survive under certain circumstances (at least for a little bit anyway), but not with the way she is being held without any concern for slowing blood loss (or even attempting to hold organs in for that matter...).

like with crush injuries (between car/wall, ran over by train, etc.) you can still be 'alive' with lower half being a mangled gooey mess, but as soon as the pressure is removed you basically die instantly.
Yeah...it was the whole ignore organs thing that *really* irked me. I guess I kinda ignore blood at this point, since anime characters clearly have far far more blood in them than physically possible sometimes X)
Old 2009-10-10, 10:43   Link #322
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
So Ichigo's almost there. I take it from the screen. Why would we see Ichigo fly somewhere around? I think he's up in the sky and just diving through the sky at the moment. He's almost there and he'll arrive during the next chapter.

I didn't think that Orihime was that strong. Her powers are not the same as the kido master's, her powers are unique and even exceed his. She's not only the ultimate medic, but also the ultimate kido user. She hasen't even developed her powers, she's just used her ability to restore. She can stil grow much stronger.

Let's not forget that her powers are nothing more than a by-product of Ichigo's power. This is nuts. I mean it's amazing.

I think it wasn't the ideal plan to outrage and attack Aizen, especially since Aizen was the only focused enemy while he has the other two captains with him. Hello, Touzen and Gin were among the strongest captains and have unique abilites. Gin's a praised genious. I think the three of them are in formation. They have an eye on each other and fight together. I would definitely have an eye on them, it's the wisest thing to do. I think Aizen's words have quite some power because strong emotions come into play. That's why she could not stop herself from attacking him.
Old 2009-10-10, 11:02   Link #323
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal_sol View Post
Yeah...it was the whole ignore organs thing that *really* irked me. I guess I kinda ignore blood at this point, since anime characters clearly have far far more blood in them than physically possible sometimes X)
off the top of my head i can't even think of a single anime/manga where anyone has actually bled to death

Quote:
I think it wasn't the ideal plan to outrage and attack Aizen
now what would give you that idea?
Old 2009-10-10, 11:36   Link #324
ethereal_sol
Everywhere and Nowhere

Quote:
off the top of my head i can't even think of a single anime/manga where anyone has actually bled to death

I recall an episode in Ghost in the Shell where a sniper shot on of the protagonist's allies leg, and pinned them down long enough for him to bleed out. Other than that...generally deaths are from massive trauma X)
Old 2009-10-10, 11:38   Link #325
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Perhaps you forgotten about in Soul Society arc at the beginning, Gin sliced off Jidanbō arm while using a spear style.
Jidanbo is not even a vice captain, Hiyori is a vice captain that too a Vizard VC. Gin Shikai as a spear/stabbing weapon has never done any real damage . Toshiro could evade it from less than 1 feet and Byakuya took it head one without life threatening injuries . The side ways style is not new he has used it against modified hollows when he was a vice captain . The thing is Gin being one of the last ntagonist alive has received a major upgrade . Its as DEM as it best but the antagonist are vastly outnumbered so its quite understandable .

I would have preferred a stab in the heart or through the head .
Old 2009-10-10, 13:00   Link #326
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
So Ichigo's almost there. I take it from the screen. Why would we see Ichigo fly somewhere around? I think he's up in the sky and just diving through the sky at the moment. He's almost there and he'll arrive during the next chapter.
I doubt Ichigo will appear in fkt until the whole Yammy thing is dealt with, unless a garganta is opened and Rukia and Renji tell Ichigo to go help SS while they deal with Yammy
Quote:
I think it wasn't the ideal plan to outrage and attack Aizen
That might be why Shinji told everyone not to get mad and attack
Quote:
I think the three of them are in formation. They have an eye on each other and fight together. I would definitely have an eye on them
The traito captains are showing far better teamwork than the Vizards and SS. Someone should have blocked Gin's attack. Every time someone even comes close to attacking Aizen, Gin or tousen stops them. SS should understand by now that Aizen can't be harmed until all of his followers are defeated.
Old 2009-10-10, 13:09   Link #327
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
glass jaw is a bitch
After watching Hajime no Ippo (and knowing a little about fighting) I would believe her being down if she got hit in the jaw, but the eye? Is it James Bond? In first JB Origins it killed instantly but if you get hit in left eye, not right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
because Maybe they decided to keep him half naked for the girls?
That's one reason... or Kubo got tired of drawning him in bankai clothes too.
Quote:

I thought that one of the reasons why Ichigo's mother died was because was a litte of bloodlost - to think about it most people that died in flashbacks were weakass XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Jidanbo is not even a vice captain, Hiyori is a vice captain that too a Vizard VC. Gin Shikai as a spear/stabbing weapon has never done any real damage . Toshiro could evade it from less than 1 feet and Byakuya took it head one without life threatening injuries . The side ways style is not new he has used it against modified hollows when he was a vice captain . The thing is Gin being one of the last ntagonist alive has received a major upgrade . Its as DEM as it best but the antagonist are vastly outnumbered so its quite understandable .

I would have preferred a stab in the heart or through the head .
Rangiku stopped Gin's sword (her broke).
Byakuya didn't faze too much and Vaziard that was a VC when he was still a brat got cut in half by it... Come to think of it if Aizen and co didn't get a boost then they should be at maximal captain shinigami level - unless there are cheat codes that Aizen uses.

Back to number theory where max of captain is 100, and of a hybrid is 150. I know that Kubo tends to go "technique over strenght" but then we have Zaraki was too stpuid to be afraid of darkness and Hiero. If Zaraki was even stronger (I mean he level up to Espada arc like everybody did, or Espada didn't reach Captain level) then he wouldn't be cuttable by any technique or sword - like Nnoitra suppose to be.

Is there really a limit that a shinigami can have? Zaraki, Aizen and Yamamoto says otherwise. Ichigo has hell lot of reiatsu so he can take Orihime to honeymonth and back in bankai mode.

After seeing Gin, Tousen and Aizen fight it makes me think why they made Espada anyway...
Old 2009-10-10, 13:29   Link #328
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
The traito captains are showing far better teamwork than the Vizards and SS. Someone should have blocked Gin's attack. Every time someone even comes close to attacking Aizen, Gin or tousen stops them. SS should understand by now that Aizen can't be harmed until all of his followers are defeated.
Exactly. Both of them are absolutely loyal to Aizen.
Old 2009-10-10, 14:14   Link #329
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Exactly. Both of them are absolutely loyal to Aizen.
I don't know about that, Gin didn't stop Ichigo from attacking Aizen back in SS, which is kind of interesting because Hiyori is/was a loud mouth like Ichigo and her sword looked similar to Ichigo's. And tousen cut Grimmjow's arm off even though he knew it would make Aizen mad.
Old 2009-10-10, 14:23   Link #330
ethereal_sol
Everywhere and Nowhere

If Gin had stopped Ichigo, we would have been left without the 1 finger stop that even affected the power up music
Old 2009-10-10, 14:38   Link #331
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Anyone mention how similar Kensei's bankai design:

Spoiler for Big:

Is there a connection?
Old 2009-10-10, 15:03   Link #332
Aqua Knight

Lack of ideas.
Old 2009-10-10, 15:04   Link #333
ThoHell

And once again nothing new with the weekly Bleach manga. Wasting time and getting no where except going around in circles.
Old 2009-10-10, 16:02   Link #334
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
After watching Hajime no Ippo (and knowing a little about fighting) I would believe her being down if she got hit in the jaw, but the eye? Is it James Bond? In first JB Origins it killed instantly but if you get hit in left eye, not right.
well I'm willing to suspend my disbelief as much as possible getting hit directly in the face w/ someone's fist seems just as potent as catching them on their jaw. Looking at the panel...WW has a decent sized fist, and if he was able to pretty much take out Ukitake w/ one hit...I would imagine Mashiro not being able to take that much of a hit from him w/out her mask boosting her.
Old 2009-10-10, 17:04   Link #335
Kitsueki
会津

So.. lets sort the armies

FKT Good---
Yamamoto
Kyouraku
Hitsugaya
Soifon
Omaeda
Komamura
Hisagi
Chojiro
Shinji
Love
Rose
Kensei
Hachigen
Lisa

FKT Bad---
Aizen
Gin
Tousen
Wonderweiss

^ That's pretty embarrassing, considering the latter is seemingly in control.
Old 2009-10-10, 17:14   Link #336
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well to be fair, they're techincally spirits... do spirits have organs?
Old 2009-10-10, 17:18   Link #337
lucasd

And what was the cause of death of hiper regenerating Ulqioura.
In order to read Bleach you first have to throw logic out of window...
Old 2009-10-10, 17:24   Link #338
Alchemist007
*Author

It's just Inoue didn't revive his punk ass, while she may for Hiyori if she poofs into the real world.
Old 2009-10-10, 17:46   Link #339
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun Kikade View Post
So.. lets sort the armies
Spoiler:

^ That's pretty embarrassing, considering the latter is seemingly in control.
yeah thats what I meant when I said Antagonist have to powered up in some way or they are just vastly outnumbered .

As this chapter is a cliffhanger high possibility we will have a scenario switch next week : )
Old 2009-10-10, 17:47   Link #340
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I don't know about that, Gin didn't stop Ichigo from attacking Aizen back in SS, which is kind of interesting because Hiyori is/was a loud mouth like Ichigo and her sword looked similar to Ichigo's. And tousen cut Grimmjow's arm off even though he knew it would make Aizen mad.
Now would it? I think Tousen is a fantic about judgement and justice. He had to cut Grimmjaw's arm off, because that's the way he is.

Gin truly is another topic. He's different. He smiles and I think we don't know what he's up to. He seems as if he were on his own side. He watches the scene and takes action when necessary.
I wonder what he's up to. If anyone would do so, I'd imagine him to betray Aizen.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion