Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-15, 03:42   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach Episode 250 Discussion Thread

Ohio gozaimasu! Didn't even get a chance to watch episode 249 and it's already time for another Bleach episode? The episode titles continues to be enigmatic. I also took a look at the ratings for currently airing anime series after a long time and was pleasantly surprised upon finding Bleach and Naruto (especially Naruto) no longer occupy the top 10 spot. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So I guess it's not just us who are expressing displeasure at the direction Naruto and Bleach have ventured into. For Naruto, it's probably a backlash from the most of the Shippuden arc which is crappy at best though it shouldn't reflect the current episodes. For Bleach, it has always been a struggle to retain any spot at the top 10. I'm sure these episodes aren't leaving much of an impression on the fanbase regardless if the show is cotrived from the manga or entirely anime-original. Both suck equally to a certain extent. So what's going to be this week's episode about? I'm sure the bright mind of Kubo & co. will come up with something.

They can always come up with another beach-episode follow up. The effect of global warming neutralizes the usual wintry effect in most regions during the month of December, so I won't feel there is anything odd about getting a beach-episode at this time of the year. I know I want more BEWWWBB BUCKETS, Unohana taicho, and I-S-A-N-E. It should help the rating also.

Enjoy the discussion.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2009-12-15, 03:50   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Why get a beach episode and not Ichigo playing Santa on plus souls, delivering soul burials? :P
Anyway, based on the ending of the previous episode, I can roughly guess that this is the one where Kouga goes crazy with his seemingly flawless sense of right/wrong and Ichigo goes bankai/masked right in the end...to change Kouga's views, ofc
Old 2009-12-15, 03:53   Link #3
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I also took a look at the ratings for currently airing anime series after a long time and was pleasantly surprised upon finding Bleach and Naruto (especially Naruto) no longer occupy the top 10 spot. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Link please. I want to see these ratings.
Old 2009-12-15, 03:57   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Why get a beach episode and not Ichigo playing Santa on plus souls, delivering soul burials? :P
I've no follow-up response what so ever to such stupendous observation. Great point.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:11   Link #5
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Wow, what a mood swing.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:26   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Link please. I want to see these ratings.
Whoops! Almost missed your post... good thing I refreshed before logging off. Anyway, here is the site. It's table #5. You can pretty much go back to any week of this year to see the top 10 ranking for TV series, anime, music, DVD, PV... you name it.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:27   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Whoops! Almost missed your post... good thing I refreshed before logging off. Anyway, here is the site. It's table #5. You can pretty much go back to any week of this year to see the top 10 ranking for TV series, anime, music, DVD, PV... you name it.
Aaah no. The dreaded foreign language. *sigh* guess I'll be using free translation a lot. Cheers monir!
Old 2009-12-15, 04:29   Link #8
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Wow, what a mood swing.
I bet you'd feel the same if you were expecting hot girls in santa suits and suddenly saw Chad falling down your chimney
Honestly, the ideas for bleach christmas specials are so many I could make a whole arc about it, something like christmas day being repeated over and over again and Ichigo trying to find out the cause of it.
Also, there's a small >>English link at the top of Monir's site, to the upper right.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:37   Link #9
sayde

Quote:
I could make a whole arc about it, something like christmas day being repeated over and over again and Ichigo trying to find out the cause of it.
I have to admit, When Suzumiya pulled that crap I had never been so upset with an anime series in all my life. I don't think I could take it if Bleach tried that same thing.
Old 2009-12-15, 04:40   Link #10
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I bet you'd feel the same if you were expecting hot girls in santa suits and suddenly saw Chad falling down your chimney
*sees a big Mexican fall down his chimney*

O_O

*reaches for the phone immediately to call immigration*

Old 2009-12-15, 04:40   Link #11
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Also, there's a small >>English link at the top of Monir's site, to the upper right.
Tried it. It just goes to some weird random site.
Old 2009-12-15, 07:50   Link #12
medigo

Japan just doesnt have good taste
thats what I am saying
Old 2009-12-15, 08:02   Link #13
Aqua Knight

Basically a flashback episode on Kouga,nothing amusing. Maybe exept that Kouga was a part of Kuchiki's family
Old 2009-12-15, 08:32   Link #14
medigo

I just hope the OST will release that tune they used at the end of the episode
Old 2009-12-15, 11:47   Link #15
ThoHell

Oh god, figures it's another chaos SS brought upon themselves for their stupidity and bringing about suffering. It's going to end like this, the guy who had everything thrown all him and suffered the most is going to bite the dust, and then everyone goes back to their pathetic lives as if nothing happened or that they're completely in the right. Can the guys who are supposedly bad win for once and the supposed good guys lose? SS needs to burn!
Old 2009-12-15, 12:04   Link #16
kitten320

Nah, it will be Ichigo who will read morals
Old 2009-12-15, 18:26   Link #17
medigo

Soul Society cant really burn in the filler tho...
we gotta ask Aizen about that
Old 2009-12-15, 21:44   Link #18
neothe0ne

Spoiler for prediction after seeing ep250:

Calling it now lol.
Old 2009-12-15, 22:13   Link #19
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by neothe0ne View Post
Spoiler for prediction after seeing ep250:

Calling it now lol.
nah, thats too petty for byakuya. as he said, he is following his pride. he wants to rid his family of this stain on their honor. now this could still end up with that duel, but it could also mean attempting to redeem kouga and bring to light the shady doings of those ancient unnamed captains.
Old 2009-12-15, 22:14   Link #20
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

It's been like this for a few weeks now, and it might just be me, but . . . why is the clip after the preview always the best part of the episode lately? >_>
Closed Thread