Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-11, 19:14   Link #681
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
You can get both the opening and closing songs from here

Thats where i got them, just do a search for Ragnarok the Animation. Oh, and you need to sign up before you can download

OMG

you are my most absolute hero!!!!

=O

omg omg omg~~~~~~

I love this song so much T____T

thank you! A google of thank youuuuuuuss!
Old 2004-10-11, 20:17   Link #682
johno2004

Post Ragnarok the Animation

Since first season is over will there be season 2 for more adventures
Old 2004-10-11, 21:24   Link #683
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

1. Yes. It's already been announced. The ETA has not however.
2. This should have been posted in the existing Ragnarok thread.
3. Welcome to the forums. I suggest reading the rules before going much further.
4. Mod, please merge. ^_^
Old 2004-10-12, 15:21   Link #684
Superfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaXter
That god summoning is nonsense i am a pro ragnarok gamer its just a verry hard to get skill called Magnus Exorcimus it`s 1 of the strongest skills ingame vs undead and demon and ghost.
Dark Lord belongs under the demon cathegory

the skill works like this

i takes alot of time to cast but hits an enemy 10 times at lvl 10 (ragnarok the game info)

anyway its just a neet skill and not god or what so ever :S
Well there's a graphic in the game when you cast ME which shows an angelic figure. It's the same figure that showed up when Yuufa used it.
If I could find a screenshot, I'd show it...
Old 2004-10-13, 04:23   Link #685
Avaj
?!!

Magnus Exorcismus

The angelic figure does not look the same.
Old 2004-10-13, 12:09   Link #686
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
o0 takius isnt dead? .. ok ill put a weird theory here

1st) lets think that once a spell is casted the staff is the one that executes it
2nd) lets jsut think in destiny

Spoiler:

ok.. this theory doesnt apply in game rules... cause even if u dont have a staff u can casts spells.. but we did see that the anime doesnt follow strickly game rules

ok.. that was my theory.. i know i think im the one who is high (and not roan :P)
Old 2004-10-13, 13:40   Link #687
Eradwen

The explosion from Zephyrus' lord of vermillion didn't happen when Yuufa and Roan were fighting Dark Lord because Maya felt that Takius was in trouble (or dead) in episode 25. Maya was still with Judia and Roan then. And Yuufa was still ebil

Also, when Zephyrus died, he became a crystal so Dark Lord could come back to life. So the LoV and the Dark Lord fight didn't happen at the same time.
Old 2004-10-13, 14:46   Link #688
Avaj
?!!

I'll have to say it, Takkius was dead. I'm sure you've seen the same cliche moment in other animes where some item from another character does something to save the day and reasure the hero. And the person says something to bolster morale, even though they are dead. It would betray the final interaction between her and Zephyrus if she didn't die.
Old 2004-10-13, 15:16   Link #689
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
ok perhaps i didnt explain wel.. the part i say "at that last second she casted spell breaker" was to break the LOV but it was too late.. so the staff is "charged" with Spell breaker thus when it hits ground where the meteor storm is been cast it executes spell breaker

i still say is a very crazy theory that just came from the top of my head :P
Old 2004-10-13, 16:05   Link #690
Eradwen

yeah I understand the "charged staff", but the fight with Dark Lord happened a while after LoV so it's hard to believe :S

I hope we will have more details in season 2. I hate when things remained unexplained.
Old 2004-10-13, 20:49   Link #691
j3m
Ragnarok freak!!! >_<;

Send a message via AIM to j3m Send a message via Yahoo to j3m
whew, i am so lost with the whole staff thing. i play RO but not as die-hard anymore since school has started.

but could someone tell what was that lil crystal that came out of Yuufa's body that broke the spell?? i sorta dont understand how she broke the spell.

does anyone feel that maaya might become an alchemist or blacksmith in the next season, or stay as merchant?? it'll be kool to see her as an alchemist but in my opinion she seems too adorable to become any of the 2nd classes.
Old 2004-10-14, 06:56   Link #692
seiftis
~defying fate

Seeing that everybody has been 'upgraded' to the second job, maybe Maya will be an alchemist? Somehow, I just can't picture her as a BlackSmith
Old 2004-10-14, 08:37   Link #693
Eradwen

I guess she will become an alchemist since she's using attack potions and healing potions. And...I don't see her with the blacksmith uniform lol
Old 2004-10-14, 10:02   Link #694
AzureSky

Just wondering:
Will the season 2 pick off where season 1 ended or will it be totally unrelated?
any words yet?
Old 2004-10-14, 10:23   Link #695
Eradwen

I don't think anybody knows it yet. But I hope they will use the same characters, along with some new. I don't want it to be completely different
Old 2004-10-14, 10:48   Link #696
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I just hope the Legendary Witch can make a return

I thought Ma-chan should already be an alchemist to throw all those explosive potions around? Albeit still gold owns all

Last edited by dreamless; 2004-10-14 at 11:37.
Old 2004-10-14, 11:32   Link #697
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Hmm, after watching this anime I think it stinks. The animation and character was all right but that's about it. The 2nd season better have different characters because I realy didn't like the ones in first season. It better have a better story too!
Old 2004-10-14, 11:47   Link #698
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly
Well there's a graphic in the game when you cast ME which shows an angelic figure. It's the same figure that showed up when Yuufa used it.
If I could find a screenshot, I'd show it...
yes but what has it to do with god ^_^ its just a neet gfx ^_~ and i am a ex priest from eRO elysium ... they had far over 400 players >_> i was in the top 10 ;_; i miss that server ;_;
Old 2004-10-15, 01:41   Link #699
Foxtratz
Im new? :-)

Send a message via Yahoo to Foxtratz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaXter
yes but what has it to do with god ^_^ its just a neet gfx ^_~ and i am a ex priest from eRO elysium ... they had far over 400 players >_> i was in the top 10 ;_; i miss that server ;_;
yup ! youre right it seems the ending is too obvious! There are no more glitch in the story. I guess they better put some changes for the 2nd season
Old 2004-10-15, 02:05   Link #700
JaXter
-=Anime Lover=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3m
whew, i am so lost with the whole staff thing. i play RO but not as die-hard anymore since school has started.

but could someone tell what was that lil crystal that came out of Yuufa's body that broke the spell?? i sorta dont understand how she broke the spell.

does anyone feel that maaya might become an alchemist or blacksmith in the next season, or stay as merchant?? it'll be kool to see her as an alchemist but in my opinion she seems too adorable to become any of the 2nd classes.

that crystal out of her mouth is known as Cursed Ruby (forging item) and the big crystal was wel... in the serie her soul :S lol

and for anyone who wants to know the new 2nd classes upgrades here they are (a reinformation of 1 page back for people who are interested in it but missed it )

http://www.ragnarok.co.kr/News/Upda...KeyWord=&mNum=4
Closed Thread