AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2022-05-09, 17:53   Link #4341
Tenzen12

New guy is inoffensive at worst, likeable at best and he does good job reintroducing old characters, which after all these years is more than appropriate. Honestly I don't have idea why anyone sees problem with it...
Old 2022-05-10, 17:44   Link #4342
XFire
150% done

I remember most people were kind of mad about the direction the story went at the beginning of part 2, and that ended up for the better. So hopefully we'll get a repeat performance here
Old 2022-05-16, 14:09   Link #4343
Johnny
Working the bags...

Guess they responded to the backlash since it wasn't just non-naver readers who brought up concerns...

https://m.blog.naver.com/tdstudio/222724732168

Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-16, 20:11   Link #4344
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Guess they responded to the backlash since it wasn't just non-naver readers who brought up concerns...

https://m.blog.naver.com/tdstudio/222724732168

Spoiler:
Considering the author expected it to some degree, I think that lines up with what I said about the new kid being there as an excuse for exposition.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-16, 20:39   Link #4345
Johnny
Working the bags...

It looked like there was more old readers than new readers that came out...lol

Could've been handled a different way than ramrodding a new character that has an identical scenario to what Shioon experienced at his start. Just some random schmoe character with him saving then moving on but whatever. We'll see how they handle it from here...

IIRC according to the rumor mill they've went back and redid chapters 8-11 and or the major shift won't happen till chapter 20...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-17, 08:57   Link #4346
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
IIRC according to the rumor mill they've went back and redid chapters 8-11 and or the major shift won't happen till chapter 20...
Yeah, it's on authors blog but... it's news from February: https://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/222642635732

They did some changes in chapters from 1 to chapter 7, rewrote completely chapter 9 to 11 and change story from second half of chapter 8. Thing is what people read is already that changed version. IMO if they changed something then it's probably more focus on new main character.

Edit: No idea from where people got that major story shift at chapter 20 idea... They just hope series will get better at this chapter?

Last edited by Sacredus; 2022-05-17 at 09:26.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-23, 09:02   Link #4347
Morilinde

So anyone still reading the Breaker? Story has been focusing on Shioon a lot and it seems he just got a mjor power up. Though sucking up the entire energy from the Murim prison seems to be a bit much imho. But who knows maybe we get some lore from all those prisoners that decided to go out for a walk

Also the most funny scene: all are praising Hyuk So Chun for going head to head with the 9 Arts Dragon then Shioon comes up all bloody and tattered but with a look in his eye that can kill people (he had fought 9 Arts before and gave him one heavy wound on the chest)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves