Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-10, 07:21   Link #21
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airaku
Yes, that makes a lot more sense.
So...in that case it's possible the CS can offer a limitless source of chakra, right? I mean as long as the person bearing the CS can handle that kind of strain.
No, the CS can only draw out the maximum power of a person; depending ont he stage it is at. This is a limited source that can run out and is one of the main reasons why Sasuke (and the Sound four) would be so hesitant to use it; ignoring the fact it slowly takes away your free will.

Quote:
I disagree that the hint refers soley to Kakashi though as he didn't have MS at the time.
Kakashi did have the MS at this time; he just didn't have it activated. However, Itachi has been accustomed to using the MS for years so by now, he should be able to tell signs if another person has it.

Quote:
The greatest weakness is that atleast one of the MS ability requires eye contact and the other is fairly hard to aim
It is fairly hard for a novice to aim; but a master like Itachi has no problem with that. If MS has any weakness, it uses too much chakra and the MS user has to be cautious that he isn't left in a defenseless state slaughtering someone only to be slaughtered by someone else. The mere fact that the MS resolves around eye contact is one of its greatest strength. Hard to deal with jutsus that affect people just by sight.
Old 2006-08-10, 07:36   Link #22
Airaku
####

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
No, the CS can only draw out the maximum power of a person; depending ont he stage it is at. This is a limited source that can run out and is one of the main reasons why Sasuke (and the Sound four) would be so hesitant to use it; ignoring the fact it slowly takes away your free will.
Yeah, you're probably right--never mind all that stuff I said before.

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 13:37   Link #23
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

Send a message via AIM to Maiko Send a message via MSN to Maiko
I not a big fan of sasuke to be honest. i dont know if that would be all that great seeing as how Sasuke probably would kill himself using it. I think Itachi is much more skilled with it(and not only because im obsessed) but because he has better control of his anger, and when sasuke gets pissed well.. u know what happens. -GO ITACHI-
Maiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 13:47   Link #24
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Note that the CS2 doesn't only forcibly draw out chakra from its user but also produces weird effect on their bloodline limits.
For example Kimimaro merging with the huge bone spike wasn't something his bloodline normally allowed him to do, it was due to the CS2.

In the same way maybe instead of the MS Sasuke will gain a twisted and unique form of Sharingan.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 13:53   Link #25
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

true.. But still im not sure if he would be able to handle it. x.x;; remember that episode where kakashi was telling sasuke that he was limited to 2 shots of chidori and in the worst case he would die. still even under Orochimaru it still wouldnt be pretty. I hate to sound stupid or anything but i dont think he has the strength, courage, or the power to do not only what it takes to gain the power, but to use it also
Old 2006-08-10, 14:02   Link #26
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Well I think Sasuke obviously got the strenght and power right now. I don't know if courage is the right word to describe his state of mind but he clearly has the will power to do anything that he thinks has to be done in order to reach his goal.

At this point nothing but Itachi's death matter for him. His future, his life or the life of his former friends may all be scattered in the process for all he cares.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-10, 14:14   Link #27
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

thats true. in the manga chapters when they find him thats what he says. it just leaves me wondering though, i mean He didnt kill Naruto like Itachi told him to, he said he would find his own way to gain power. then 2 1/2 years later(in the manga only) he said that was his goal. what i meant by courage was that he couldnt kill Naruto.. sounds sorta stupid because he said he would gain power his own way. then it all gets confusing because he wants power from orochimaru in the manga. x.x;; im going to die of confusion [ToT]
Old 2006-08-10, 14:19   Link #28
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

also i highly doubt he will beat Itachi x.x;;. the only reason i say this is because Itachi has had a way more powerful past. also Itachi pwned Sasuke in episodes i think 82-85? neway just confused me a bit. it would be interesting if they made episodes of the entire story including the manga that follows after the episodes end. but it would be interesting to see this sasuke fight with Itachi :

Old 2006-08-10, 14:24   Link #29
Rurik
Golden

Off-topic, It seems we have ourselves now an Itachi fan-girl, Maiko beware of our own Sasuke Fan-girl uchiha rave. I wonder who loves most their respective Characters -

It will be interesting to see both of you debating -
Old 2006-08-10, 14:30   Link #30
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

thanks for the warning
Old 2006-08-10, 14:44   Link #31
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I expect to see Sasuke fighting Itachi multiple times. The first one should allow us to start seeing Itachi releasing his true power sealing his position as the 2nd most powerful person of the series at least (because Sasuke needs an epic battle at the end). I won't be surprised if in this battle, Itachi does fatal blow to other important characters in the series; like Orochimaru/Jiraiya/Kakashi/Tsunade. The last battle should just be crazy as hunter indicated in other thread which should make everything we see to now a big joke.
Old 2006-08-10, 14:47   Link #32
Maiko
Uchiha Maiko (Itachi<3)

i agree with you. and btw love the sig
Old 2006-12-10, 07:53   Link #33
Bijuu Killer
Infraction

The MS should be a good thing, because Sasuke will be stronger than Naruto. There's no way to beat the MS.
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 09:17   Link #34
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

lol hmmm.. i waswondering if it was mentioned "using MS too much could cause you to lose your eyesight" i remeber hearing it in the anime.. i fergot who mentioned it...

anyways if this is true..

If sasuke happens to MS Itachi he'll prolly use it to the extent that he'll lose his eyesight just to kill him XD..losing his sharinghan skills .. and fail in the end...
poor sasuke...

And against Naruto If he was to use MS in the beginning.. weakens himself so badly.. puts naruto in the bring death causing him to go 1 tail kyuubi uses moves..
Sauke goes CS2 uses techniques... sasuke obiously won this round...
Naruto counter's with 2 tails..

Sasuke uses his unknown jutsu.. and again puts naruto in the brink of death

=naruto goes 4 tails.. and learn how to control it XD <--doubt that will happen
(goku learning to control Golden oozaru to become ssj4 Goku XD)

Naruto will prolly just go three tails and beats sasuke
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 11:13   Link #35
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruzu
lol hmmm.. i waswondering if it was mentioned "using MS too much could cause you to lose your eyesight" i remeber hearing it in the anime.. i fergot who mentioned it...
anyways if this is true..

If sasuke happens to MS Itachi he'll prolly use it to the extent that he'll lose his eyesight just to kill him XD..losing his sharinghan skills .. and fail in the end...
poor sasuke...

And against Naruto If he was to use MS in the beginning.. weakens himself so badly.. puts naruto in the bring death causing him to go 1 tail kyuubi uses moves..
Sauke goes CS2 uses techniques... sasuke obiously won this round...
Naruto counter's with 2 tails..

Sasuke uses his unknown jutsu.. and again puts naruto in the brink of death

=naruto goes 4 tails.. and learn how to control it XD <--doubt that will happen
(goku learning to control Golden oozaru to become ssj4 Goku XD)

Naruto will prolly just go three tails and beats sasuke
Kakashi suggests it by asking Itachi how much his eyesight had deteriorated. Itachi doesn't confirm it but does look surprised implying that Kakashi was right.

Still, Itachi has been using MS for years and we don't know exactly when he started having trouble with his eyesight. If he just started having problems recently, then that means that it takes several MS uses before eyesight starts to fail.

So if Sasuke does have MS, he has a while before he has to start worrying about the ability damaging his Sharingan.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 12:38   Link #36
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

doesnt it damage the the eyesight the longer u use it also?
like instead of doing a 3 day MS, if he passes his limit by trying to do 5 days worth of MS..
wouldnt Itachi go blind ? XD
Old 2006-12-10, 14:18   Link #37
kheldorin

Is it just coincidence or is there something wrong with Itachi's Sharingan? It is permanently 'on'. He wasn't like that during Sasuke's flashbacks.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 14:46   Link #38
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
Sasuke deserves better than the MS.
Death - at the hands of his brother. Thats what he deserves.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 14:48   Link #39
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave View Post
If he killed Miss Rave you think he'd get it!

<3333333 Sasuke
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 14:55   Link #40
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
no he deserves to die with oro.. holding hands.. cuz he is sasgay!

lol ( the fight in the valley of the end) during the end of the fight..
it looked like Sasuke was going to make out with naruto until he sensed kakashi was coming XD..

<-- plain wrong!

wonders if theres any more proof's of sasuke is sasgay i nthe manga..