AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-03-12, 14:34   Link #24921
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
For kits that have plating on them, I think it's best to sand it off, prime the plastic, get a chrome silver paint on it (a thin layer or 2) and then a thin layer of whatever color you need...silver, gold, copper, etc.
i dunno, personally i buy certain kits mainly because they have that plating XD but i really like how bandai makes chrome plated finishes. i guess it depends on what you like.

Quote:
So~

Age-1 ==> 2 additional wears
Age-2 ==> 1 additional wear
Age-3 ==> 1 additional wear

Am I correct?

Looks like then we won't need to be buying as many Age series MG kits. =P
thats still 7 MGs for 3 lead gundams though!^^ add the gafran, at least one suit for woolf, at least one federation grunt suit and some more grunts from the UE and you still have a lot of kits to buy :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:38   Link #24922
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

No, we've already gotten confirmation of two G-Wears for the AGE-3.
Old 2012-03-12, 14:54   Link #24923
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No, we've already gotten confirmation of two G-Wears for the AGE-3.
So that's 8 leads in MG we'll get at least?

Age-1 Normal
Age-1 Titus
Age-1 Sparrow

Age-2 Normal
Age-2 Double Bullet

Age-3 Normal
Age-3 _______
Age-3 _______

And then I bet we're gonna get MG Genoace Woolf Custom, MG G-Exes, and MG G-Bouncer?

11 MG kits?! >_<

Good thing they're low cost kits and not the usual 5000+ yen kits. =D
Old 2012-03-12, 15:00   Link #24924
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I doubt we'll get MGs of Woolf's machines.
Old 2012-03-12, 15:27   Link #24925
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I doubt we'll get MGs of Woolf's machines.
I dunno I think we may see a MG G-EXES it's the Bouncer that will be hard to guess on.
Bandai would be daft to miss out on the MG G-EXES, unless people have this thing for the more "uncool" looking model(lets be honest here G-EXES is awesome compared to AGE-1 in looks)
Gundam AGE-1 is I guess cool to a degree but no where near as much as the G-EXES and as a model the G-EXES hits alot more sweet spots than alot of other MS from other series.

I've actually just caught up with the Gundam AGE anime and it's not bad. It';s like SEED but gotta say think I still prefer SEED more.
I said before that anime don't really influence what I want as a model and guess in a way still kinda applies but doesn't.
I still want the G-EXES and G-Bouncer the anime did a great job on them but I still don't have any love for the Titus altho saying that it was pretty boss in the anime.
Can't say I have any love for the Grunts either, even tho there was that awesome Genoace in ep 17 was it?

Honestly speaking I would like the MG AGE-1 it's actually a smashing looking MS but atm I can only hold out on the hopes we see a MG G suit.
I still got other stuff to get from more prefered series, bloody money sink this hobby is>__<
Old 2012-03-12, 15:49   Link #24926
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I dunno I think we may see a MG G-EXES it's the Bouncer that will be hard to guess on.
Bandai would be daft to miss out on the MG G-EXES, unless people have this thing for the more "uncool" looking model(lets be honest here G-EXES is awesome compared to AGE-1 in looks)
Gundam AGE-1 is I guess cool to a degree but no where near as much as the G-EXES and as a model the G-EXES hits alot more sweet spots than alot of other MS from other series.

I've actually just caught up with the Gundam AGE anime and it's not bad. It';s like SEED but gotta say think I still prefer SEED more.
I said before that anime don't really influence what I want as a model and guess in a way still kinda applies but doesn't.
I still want the G-EXES and G-Bouncer the anime did a great job on them but I still don't have any love for the Titus altho saying that it was pretty boss in the anime.
Can't say I have any love for the Grunts either, even tho there was that awesome Genoace in ep 17 was it?

Honestly speaking I would like the MG AGE-1 it's actually a smashing looking MS but atm I can only hold out on the hopes we see a MG G suit.
I still got other stuff to get from more prefered series, bloody money sink this hobby is>__<
It's a good thing that my GunPla hobby won't last much longer. =D Aside from the MG E _ _ _ R_ I want to get the leads from Age as well as the Woolf suits. =P

And if we don't get the MG Genoace Woolf Custom, MG G-Exes, and MG G-Bouncer, it won't be so bad since we have the leads at least...and all of it (considering the 00 series is still missing the last lead before the lead from the movie).
Old 2012-03-13, 11:37   Link #24927
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Robot Damashii (Side MS) Gundam Wing Zero - New Promo Image & Offcial Images [Updated 3/13/12]
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...wing-zero.html

Oh? Does this mean we might get the MG 1/100 Wing Zero (TV) soon? Oh and I bet Bandai is going to re-release the MG Wing Zero (Endless Waltz Movie ver.) soon. Probably same frame, new armor parts & backpack & weapons...right? O_O I bet they're gonna reuse most of the MG Wing Gundam (TV)'s parts.
Old 2012-03-13, 12:17   Link #24928
Bashfulz
Stalker

i hope not.. bandai has more MGs to make other than another than a remake. hopefully a banshee head bust will be released!

Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 12:17   Link #24929
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Quote:
Oh? Does this mean we might get the MG 1/100 Wing Zero (TV) soon?
No, the lines are unrelated.
Quote:
Oh and I bet Bandai is going to re-release the MG Wing Zero (Endless Waltz Movie ver.) soon.
Why? Why now, it isn't in frozen teardrop and glory of the defeated (manga retelling of Wing) didn't prompt them to do so either.

Quote:
Probably same frame, new armor parts & backpack & weapons...right? O_O I bet they're gonna reuse most of the MG Wing Gundam (TV)'s parts.
The MG is perfectly fine as it is, if you are willing to do a slight bit of work. The frame is damn good to this day and new armor would mean a while new frame so that gives it even less a chance of happening.

I'm not saying it will never happen, but Seeing as stuff like GP01,GP03, Alex, etc all "need" 2.0's first and there have been none for them it is just very unlikely.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 12:35   Link #24930
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
No, the lines are unrelated.

Why? Why now, it isn't in frozen teardrop and glory of the defeated (manga retelling of Wing) didn't prompt them to do so either.

The MG is perfectly fine as it is, if you are willing to do a slight bit of work. The frame is damn good to this day and new armor would mean a while new frame so that gives it even less a chance of happening.

I'm not saying it will never happen, but Seeing as stuff like GP01,GP03, Alex, etc all "need" 2.0's first and there have been none for them it is just very unlikely.
Hm...remakes and re-releasing is Bandai's trend these days. Cheaper for them, and faster for them to release kits.
Old 2012-03-13, 18:31   Link #24931
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
So that's 8 leads in MG we'll get at least?

Age-1 Normal
Age-1 Titus
Age-1 Sparrow

Age-2 Normal
Age-2 Double Bullet

Age-3 Normal
Age-3 _______
Age-3 _______

And then I bet we're gonna get MG Genoace Woolf Custom, MG G-Exes, and MG G-Bouncer?

11 MG kits?! >_<

Good thing they're low cost kits and not the usual 5000+ yen kits. =D
Might as well call them the AGE-3 Seravee and the AGE-3 Gadessa, heh.

Anyway, I'd rather see some of the Vagan suits being MG'ed, it'd be interesting to see how their frames are constructed, given their organic look.

Oh, and I am so buying a Banshee bust. Please, Bandai?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 18:32   Link #24932
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Might as well call them the AGE-3 Seravee and the AGE-3 Gadessa, heh.

Anyway, I'd rather see some of the Vagan suits being MG'ed, it'd be interesting to see how their frames are constructed, given their organic look.

Oh, and I am so buying a Banshee bust. Please, Bandai?
Nope... Aside from the variations of Age-1 2 and 3... I want to see MG Genoace Woolf Custom, G-Exes, and G-Bouncer...
Old 2012-03-13, 23:23   Link #24933
HasuMasu
*Artist

Those Banshee heads look absolutely beast.

Now someone needs to put one on the MG so we can finally have a Master Gade 1/100 SD Banshee.
Old 2012-03-14, 01:15   Link #24934
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Those Banshee heads look absolutely beast.

Now someone needs to put one on the MG so we can finally have a Master Gade 1/100 SD Banshee.
Actually, that still won’t work. Super Deformed need a lot more than a big head. It also needs short limbs and body. Kinda dwarfy look. So, they actually have to mold it from zero. I do like SDs, so If someday Bandai decide to make an SD MG, I’ll be thrilled too.
Old 2012-03-14, 08:31   Link #24935
suiton629
Master Grade Master

HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-3 Normal - CoCo Manga (Apr. Issue)
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...oco-manga.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NkIYlUyp-e...s/s1600/12.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xDTbINzvDI...o/s1600/13.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IyDLOzA89I...Y/s1600/14.jpg

Really Bandai... Really? Looks like that Double Zeta Gundam I think it was when it transforms into like a flying fortress.

Why are they making the Age-3 so bulky? It's looking to be like Seravee... >_>
Old 2012-03-14, 08:47   Link #24936
Appel

i am pretty sure now that the sparrow will be the only MG gundam i will get from age^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:43   Link #24937
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
i am pretty sure now that the sparrow will be the only MG gundam i will get from age^^
I know what you mean.

>_>

Not too sure if I want to get the MG Age series now.

>_>
Old 2012-03-14, 10:12   Link #24938
bio9205
Reborn

Yeah, I don't like how much it looks like the ZZ. The AGE-2 Normal was reminiscent of the Zeta only by its transformation, everything else was pretty unique.

Can't wait to see more detailed pictures of the purple Seravee-ish wear, it's the one I'm really interested in.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:22   Link #24939
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Spoiler for Perfect Strike Gundam:
Old 2012-03-14, 10:30   Link #24940
RX93-2
White Unicorn

I liked the leak Age3 design better but this is pretty cool to me, But I love the ZZ so.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy