AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2007-01-02, 18:41   Link #161
Archaic

I can't recall the name of it, but I do remember one magic themed anime managed to do that, by having a magical accident that created a bunch of clones of the main guy, more than enough for each of the girls to have their own one.
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 18:43   Link #162
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
I can't recall the name of it, but I do remember one magic themed anime managed to do that, by having a magical accident that created a bunch of clones of the main guy, more than enough for each of the girls to have their own one.
For what it's worth, that was Maburaho. Somehow I don't see that happening here though.
Old 2007-01-03, 00:29   Link #163
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
For what it's worth, that was Maburaho. Somehow I don't see that happening here though.
Well that wasn't really a polygamy ending as the guy split into ten lol, what i mean is that it's just one guy and all the girls just suddenly decide hey let's share him
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 22:54   Link #164
-Breakthrough-

Hmm, hope they'll animate some parts of the Tabitha Gaiden. Oh and question ,

By Semi ero scenes, can someone describe to me clearly what Henrietta and Siesta did to Saito in the novels?
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 02:27   Link #165
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 View Post
By Semi ero scenes, can someone describe to me clearly what Henrietta and Siesta did to Saito in the novels?
well,
Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 02:43   Link #166
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
...Why, Saito's romance saga (lol) before he became Louise's loyal slave past vol.8, of course.

You can see what I mean about Siesta here (it was vol.7, not 6. Bad memory )

As for Henrietta... I covered a little bit of that in my vol.5 summary post earlier in that thread as well.
But just to be a cheap spoiler, and as a one time service, I'll pick out the juicy part and translate a couple of pages from it:

Spoiler:

Halfway through, I realized if I stopped without covering the "aftermath", it would only make Henrietta look like a.... well, you know, what Srin Tuar said.

Siesta and Henrietta = my two favorite characters.... I wonder why?
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 02:56   Link #167
Fixen
ZnT Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
...Why, Saito's romance saga (lol) before he became Louise's loyal slave past vol.8, of course.

You can see what I mean about Siesta here (it was vol.7, not 6. Bad memory )

As for Henrietta... I covered a little bit of that in my vol.5 summary post earlier in that thread as well.
But just to be a cheap spoiler, and as a one time service, I'll pick out the juicy part and translate a couple of pages from it:

Spoiler:

Halfway through, I realized if I stopped without covering the "aftermath", it would only make Henrietta look like a.... well, you know, what Srin Tuar said.

Siesta and Henrietta = my two favorite characters.... I wonder why?
This is exactly why I wish I can read Japanese and have the damn novels in my possession right now.
Fixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 04:27   Link #168
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
^ Chinese will do in my case, until Vol. 10 and Tabasa gaiden, in which is when i use dictionary and Kanji as a key to read the novels .

Vol. 7 seems to be a good final stopping point, but for some reason I throught its better to let vol. 7 to be the half way point maybe. Speaking of Semi-ero scences what about the enactment from "Maid's Afternoon" by Siesta and Seito , too bad chance of that shown is zero.
Darco_emp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-16, 17:21   Link #169
Fixen
ZnT Translator

Now that's a different story for me...where do you get the Chinese volumes?
Old 2007-01-16, 18:24   Link #170
-Breakthrough-

Thanks for the Info Sushi-Y ^__^ Makes me wonder why Saito can't just go for either girls XD
Old 2007-01-16, 22:39   Link #171
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixen View Post
Now that's a different story for me...where do you get the Chinese volumes?
On the net I'm assuming, since the HK release is slow , try here

http://bbs.dmzj.com/thread-htm-fid-191.html

The zero fans finished translating Vol. 10 last night, I cant belive it only took only 1 week, It could saved me all the trouble reading it in Japanese...
Old 2007-01-17, 00:48   Link #172
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
On the net I'm assuming, since the HK release is slow , try here

http://bbs.dmzj.com/thread-htm-fid-191.html

The zero fans finished translating Vol. 10 last night, I cant belive it only took only 1 week, It could saved me all the trouble reading it in Japanese...
Bow to those Chinese translators. God knows they're the hardest working nutjobs (praise) in the world.

I loled at the vol.11 info thread though. As interesting as the development was, unless Yamaguchi-sensei is actually Kawakami Minoru (Owari no Chronicle's author. The 1091 page final volume was written within a month from the previous volume) in disguise, it's practically impossible for a whole volume to be written within such a short time from the last one. Certain parts of the development doesn't feel right either (Saito is not the kind of person who would suggest assassinations, and it makes no sense for Galia to fall so easily after building Josef up for so long).
Old 2007-01-17, 01:04   Link #173
Fixen
ZnT Translator

Hmm...looks like I can help with some translation.

Yeah...Chinese translators are real fanatics. Back when I was translating for Negima, the group that I got the Chinese scans from can release a chapter in less than a day after the Japanese release. That includes translating, cleaning, typesetting, and QC. The quality is quite acceptable too (not LQ but I won't say HQ).

Thanks for the link!
Old 2007-01-17, 02:21   Link #174
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

I doubt that Vol 11 spoiler will become true too but its was fun read, since i doublt another war to break out so soon, then is just more side quests maybe the antidote to the water poison that Tabasa's mother recived or something thing
Old 2007-01-19, 18:32   Link #175
-Breakthrough-

Oh and if I can, a quick question, who's that rather cute onee-chan version of Tabitha in the Tabitha Gaiden? Don't know her name exactly and much about her.
Old 2007-01-20, 20:51   Link #176
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Oh and if I can, a quick question, who's that rather cute onee-chan version of Tabitha in the Tabitha Gaiden? Don't know her name exactly and much about her.
That's Sylphid (Tabitha's dragon)'s human form. Her name in human form is Irukuku.
First appeared in Tabitha Gaiden, but recently made her appearance (in human form, that is) in vol.10 of the main novel as well.

Refers to Tabitha as "Oneesama".
Old 2007-01-21, 01:04   Link #177
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Bow to those Chinese translators. God knows they're the hardest working nutjobs (praise) in the world.
DAmn it. IF only my chinese reading speed at 1 character in 2 seconds can be increased, I will definitely go for them.

I cant enter the chinese site.....

Last edited by Forever; 2007-01-21 at 03:56.
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 23:02   Link #178
-Breakthrough-

Tabitha's Familiar can transform into a human, huh? Makes me wonder-think the other familiars will have soon to be revealed human forms soon enough? Plus, it would be funny if in one point durring the novels, Saito literally transofrmed into an Inu, better yet, a cerebus =3
Old 2007-01-22, 00:37   Link #179
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Tabitha's Familiar can transform into a human, huh? Makes me wonder-think the other familiars will have soon to be revealed human forms soon enough?
Probably not, it's only because Sylphie happens to be quite a special one...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-01-24, 14:31   Link #180
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

umm excuse me... would you be kind to answer some of my questions?
1. did louise and saito formally confess to each other?
2. at what level is their relationship so far? i mean did they really you know?
3. is there any chance for other girls like siesta and henrietta and the other girl?
4. and wat happened to saito? did he lose his gundalf power and sword after the 70000 vs. 1 incident?
5. and can you tell me more about the summary of novels? i read up to vol. 7 summary of sushi...arigatou.. domodomo..
6. summary of vol. 10 or 9...
i hope someone can answer all this questions... sorry for asking too much thanks!

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen