AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-07, 09:05   Link #14941
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I donts wanna think that of happening to Akasha even though in the raws its different, its to cruel. ;(
Spoiler:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:07   Link #14942
Tachibana
タチバナ

Let's hope that she did disappear.
Old 2010-07-07, 09:25   Link #14943
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Here's a couple of things I'd thought I'd throw, just to add more fun to the mix-

One, I was looking back through the SI chapters, and came across something very interesting involving the centipede- when the Headmaster is commenting at the end of the chapter, he say "lock", but in quotations... am I the only one who thinks that it being a lock is BS, that what it really is a filter/resistor? The vampire blood in Tsukune isn't so much "locked away" as it is "filtered to the point so that only low levels of it flow in his blood". Meaning that Moka's blood has simply been intermixing with Tsukune's from the start of the seal being on

Another thing that has me going "hm..."- in the vampire stories that I'm personally familiar with that go on about the origins of vampires, the first vampires were originally human and changed into vampires either by a supernatural process (Underworld), or in the case of Dracula/Alucard, came back as a vampire after being killed as a human... and lore has it that the first vampires tend to be stronger than any descendants...

and finally

Spoiler for just in case:
Underworld was not a supernatural process it was a viral mutation. Underworld vampires and werewolfs are mutated humans.

Dracula/alucard your right but before death there seems to be a choice as symbolized by the blood going near him which was also presented to

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:31   Link #14944
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

At least it's not this
Old 2010-07-07, 09:36   Link #14945
Tachibana
タチバナ

Omg, did you like, see that color green, it was horrible, and crappy special effects. :|
Old 2010-07-07, 09:43   Link #14946
Lummie

For those interested, chapter is out.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 09:50   Link #14947
Tachibana
タチバナ

Interesting, it came out sooner then i expected, looks like its releases, Varies.
Old 2010-07-07, 10:34   Link #14948
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 32:
Old 2010-07-07, 10:40   Link #14949
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Man, As Darkness Falls, Stars are Born. That's one hell of a chapter title! Too bad there's so much irony to it
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:42   Link #14950
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its really sad, whats the true name of this chapter?
Old 2010-07-07, 10:47   Link #14951
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Its really sad, whats the true name of this chapter?
As Darkness Falls, Stars are Born. If you're asking for the Japanese title, I have no idea.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 10:57   Link #14952
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its ok lol, thx
Old 2010-07-07, 11:30   Link #14953
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

My eyes watered up from them and my mouth being left open from the shock. Whenever a parent is killed in front of the child, it's always a shock. But being dismembered or sliced in half...that's shockingly jaw dropping.

A shinso's power is amazing. I wonder what Moka is, because she isn't a shinso since it's not hereditary, she must either be something else or her Akasha gave her her blood directly when she was young. And the title is epic too, I agree.

I really hope this doesn't turn into another 'call out your attack' series though.
Old 2010-07-07, 11:34   Link #14954
Tachibana
タチバナ

Let's not forget, this blood now flows threw Tsukune, this is Moka's and Tsukune's Fate, thier basicly gonna save the world and prevent history from repeating itself.
Old 2010-07-07, 11:42   Link #14955
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Let's not forget, this blood now flows threw Tsukune, this is Moka's and Tsukune's Fate, thier basicly gonna save the world and prevent history from repeating itself.
Yeah, and watch the human become a multiplier of sorts and Tsukune end up being stronger than Moka. Which is what I want myself. Have him go from a hapless average guy to a gar superhero.
Old 2010-07-07, 12:04   Link #14956
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Iam still amaze Tohoufuhai, Mizore and Tsukune isn't doing anything.
Old 2010-07-07, 12:08   Link #14957
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Iam still amaze Tohoufuhai, Mizore and Tsukune isn't doing anything.
They can't ... as it has been said in one of the earlier chapter's ... the things that Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore are currently watching have already happened ... and the only thing that would change if they interfere is how Moka would remember them.

They also can't leave on their own ... so the only thing that they can do ... is watch the events contained in Moka's sealed memories until Kurumu get's to them.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 12:30   Link #14958
khprincessh

sad chapter really
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 12:37   Link #14959
khprincessh

WAIT A 2ND THE CHAPTER IS NOT OUT YET ONLY ONE IS THE ONE NOT TRANSLATED!!!!! so well um idk? but by the looks of the chapter it is really sad BUT HOW DO U GUYS NO THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER?????
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-07, 12:51   Link #14960
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
They can't ... as it has been said in one of the earlier chapter's ... the things that Tsukune, Tohou Fuhai and Mizore are currently watching have already happened ... and the only thing that would change if they interfere is how Moka would remember them.

They also can't leave on their own ... so the only thing that they can do ... is watch the events contained in Moka's sealed memories until Kurumu get's to them.
It should have been time travel, this way they can do something and we can see the effects. People bash time travel, but I love it. I prefer a static timeline though, one that doesn't change, where what's done is done and it cannot be undone.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire