AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-19, 19:06   Link #921
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Mmmm I didn't like how Sheryl trying pushing herself over Ranka in this episode for Alto she seemd to be doing alot better when she was just toying with him. But now that shes trying I see a decline in her build up rates with Alto x.x. But I still love her and want her to win x.x
Old 2008-07-19, 19:10   Link #922
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Mmmm I didn't like how Sheryl trying pushing herself over Ranka in this episode for Alto she seemd to be doing alot better when she was just toying with him. But now that shes trying I see a decline in her build up rates with Alto x.x. But I still love her and want her to win x.x
Really? I thought it was necessary. Necessary in a way that Alto would get the hint that she's just not joking around and she's actually serious in pursuing him. Although with Alto, hints don't seem to work...I think she just needs to be frank.

Perhaps she'll opt for other methods in the next episodes.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-19, 19:14   Link #923
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Really? I thought it was necessary. Necessary in a way that Alto would get the hint that she's just not joking around and she's actually serious in pursuing him. Although with Alto, hints don't seem to work...I think she just needs to be frank.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Lol I hope so her pushyness did work kind of a bit when she was singing but the touching Alto made him just get like *ahhhh ok wtf do I do now?* then Ranka came in and she seemd like she starting slipping up or maybe I dunno I guess backing of a bit or maybe Ranka topped her x.x.

But Alto did seem like he knew Sheryl was after him by keep coming to him and asking him to take her out when she was aproaching slowlu, and her indiciating at the mall was a "Date" kinda was and he did like the kiss partly or was more awe struck xDD (know I would <_<)
Old 2008-07-19, 19:18   Link #924
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Lol I hope so her pushyness did work kind of a bit when she was singing but the touching Alto made him just get like *ahhhh ok wtf do I do now?* then Ranka came in and she seemd like she starting slipping up or maybe I dunno I guess backing of a bit or maybe Ranka topped her x.x.

But Alto did seem like he knew Sheryl was after him by keep coming to him and asking him to take her out when she was aproaching slowlu, and her indiciating at the mall was a "Date" kinda was and he did like the kiss partly or was more awe struck xDD (know I would <_<)
The reason she seemed she slipped up was because she realized she got too into it and became a little too open about her feelings.
Old 2008-07-19, 19:21   Link #925
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
The reason she seemed she slipped up was because she realized she got too into it and became a little too open about her feelings.
Ah like when Ranka came in and she saw she was holding hands?
Old 2008-07-19, 19:32   Link #926
mike_s_6

Quote:
What if Alto discovers that he actually likes Sheryl approaching him like that?

Last edited by mike_s_6; 2008-07-19 at 19:58.
Old 2008-07-19, 20:16   Link #927
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
What if Alto discovers that he actually likes Sheryl approaching him like that?
Lol if that happens Id be happy as hell cause that would mean AltoxSheryl :P and im all for that lol
Old 2008-07-19, 20:23   Link #928
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Cut Alto a break. She kissed him, and laughed it off. So if she wants him to get that she's not joking, at the very least, she'll have to top that kiss. That's the price she pays for not being honest the first time.
Old 2008-07-19, 20:27   Link #929
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Cut Alto a break. She kissed him, and laughed it off. So if she wants him to get that she's not joking, at the very least, she'll have to top that kiss. That's the price she pays for not being honest the first time.
1. Sheryl kissed Alto at the mall and didn't laugh that off at all she meant that, that was her conversion into love I believe.

2. Sheryl kissed Alto at the movie set to show its no big deal to kiss another person if no emotion is involved and Alto took it seriously when she saw he was taking it seriously she got scared and turned it into a joke when it looked like she put emotion into it.

Both of those times she meant her kiss but on the second she got scared probably because she dosn't wanna get a media attack or some crap like that lol.
Old 2008-07-19, 20:37   Link #930
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Right, that was the point I was actually trying to convey...though it's obvious I didn't convey it properly LOL! I'll work on that next time.

Anyhow, if Alto turns out asexual, I won't be surprised...of course this is just 'my' speculation. j/k

I have nothing against Alto though...he's just fits along the lines of someone who's libido hasn't awoken yet OR he's got other things on his mind to worry about relationships (Hmmm...I mentioned this already in another post...I've become redundant LOL).

But anyhow since this is a Sheryl Thread, I'll stop here until it becomes a further "Alto discussion"

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2008-07-19, 20:41   Link #931
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Mmmm to late lol Alto asexual???? omg he sees Ranka and Sheryl as sisters OMG HES AFTER LUCA
Old 2008-07-19, 23:48   Link #932
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Right, that was the point I was actually trying to convey...though it's obvious I didn't convey it properly LOL! I'll work on that next time.

Anyhow, if Alto turns out asexual, I won't be surprised...of course this is just 'my' speculation. j/k

I have nothing against Alto though...he's just fits along the lines of someone who's libido hasn't awoken yet OR he's got other things on his mind to worry about relationships (Hmmm...I mentioned this already in another post...I've become redundant LOL).

But anyhow since this is a Sheryl Thread, I'll stop here until it becomes a further "Alto discussion"

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
I'm leaning more towards Alto being gay or just a limp noodle at this point. The male libido is a very nutty thing once we become teenagers. It's a heavy, heavy drug, and the saying about a teenage boy bagging anything and everything is a little too true for comfort.

Alto though, like so many male leads in anime, is oblivious to such urges. I have to wonder if he's got more estrogen than testosterone.
Old 2008-07-20, 03:55   Link #933
magnuskn

Quote:
Quote:

What does *that* look like?
Old 2008-07-20, 04:33   Link #934
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
1. Sheryl kissed Alto at the mall and didn't laugh that off at all she meant that, that was her conversion into love I believe.
Not only was it on the cheek, it meant "Thank you and good bye". At the time, she hadn't heard about Galaxy. She still thought she'd be leaving Frontier forever in a few days.

Quote:
2. Sheryl kissed Alto at the movie set to show its no big deal to kiss another person if no emotion is involved and Alto took it seriously when she saw he was taking it seriously she got scared and turned it into a joke when it looked like she put emotion into it.
But Alto doesn't know that. He bought her act that the few seconds before her laugh were an act to poke fun at him.

Quote:
Both of those times she meant her kiss but on the second she got scared probably because she dosn't wanna get a media attack or some crap like that lol.
The first time wasn't an amorous "let's get together" kiss. As for the second, whether she meant it or not doesn't matter. What matters is that she purposely and successfully convinced him she didn't mean it. You can blame Alto for failing to read her thoughts, but ultimately, it's her fault: she deceived him once, so now he's not going to take her come-ons at face value.
Old 2008-07-20, 09:09   Link #935
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post

What does *that* look like?
Gosh, looks like they just done it for the first time, with Sheryl going:

"Alto, you will be responsible, right?"

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-20, 09:13   Link #936
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

- Tak
Looks more to me like she is about to give it up. Seeing how giving him his greatest wish for his birthday kinda failed, I can see how sheŽd try to give him the next best thing.
Old 2008-07-20, 09:37   Link #937
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Thing's are looking really down for the Sheryl x Alto pairing. It seems like they're going to focus on Ranka for the rest of the series, in terms of Vajra and in terms of Alto.

From the looks of it, it also seems like something life threatening will happen to Sheryl @_@!

With that pill that Michael found, and Sheryl's body seemingly deteriorating.

Maybe Grace poisoned her, and she switched out the blood sample so that no one would notice that she's sick.
Old 2008-07-20, 09:46   Link #938
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Maybe Grace poisoned her, and she switched out the blood sample so that no one would notice that she's sick.
It's not about anyone not noticing if Sheryl is sick, it's keeping her confined in the hospital so Grace can act unhindered.

Because you can't have your rejected project walking around and interfering with your new project...

Old 2008-07-20, 09:54   Link #939
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Thing's are looking really down for the Sheryl x Alto pairing. It seems like they're going to focus on Ranka for the rest of the series, in terms of Vajra and in terms of Alto.

From the looks of it, it also seems like something life threatening will happen to Sheryl @_@!

With that pill that Michael found, and Sheryl's body seemingly deteriorating.

Really? It looks to me like they're getting ready to focus on Sheryl, though. We'll get some Ranka stuff, but it'll mostly be about the Vajra, not her relationship with Alto.
Old 2008-07-20, 09:56   Link #940
hai_san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

- Tak
What do you suppose this sentence comes before or after they have "done" it?
Closed Thread

Tags
characters