AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-12-08, 01:38   Link #2961
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I can tell already what Shiori is thinking in the last panel.

"Yaoi Banzai!!!"
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 03:02   Link #2962
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Yeah baby! Yui x Keima FTW! Pseudo Yaoi FTW!

Now let's put on some Kenny G's "Songbird" and let the mood flow!
Old 2010-12-08, 03:28   Link #2963
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 124:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 03:49   Link #2964
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^fuck no :s
Since Shiori's been remodeled to look extra cute, i can approve of her having a goddess.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:12   Link #2965
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Finally managed to read 124 and yeah Yui's pretty much a man now, and unless Shiori knows Yui's a girl, Shiori has become a Fujoshi.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 05:26   Link #2966
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Good luck with that. MrTerrorist is only batshit insane. Saintess is clearly a K-on! addict. Those whackjobs never listen to reason... ^_^
You are the whackjob! Any form of love is always beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Finally managed to read 124 and yeah Yui's pretty much a man now, and unless Shiori knows Yui's a girl, Shiori has become a Fujoshi.
If it is Shiori x Yui I approve. If it isn't, I am going to divorce her.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:01   Link #2967
MartianMage

Chapter 124 by RHS is out now(thanks again RHS guys).

Great chapter and Yui is so forceful. Needs more Yui awesomeness.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:19   Link #2968
palpatin

This must be the most awesome chapter by now XD Keima being seduced...unbelievable X)
Old 2010-12-08, 07:27   Link #2969
Calca
Expressionless

I wonder if this means the Goddess is inside Keima himself if he's having these reactions.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 07:35   Link #2970
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol didn't see it coming. Keima being seduced by Yui (in man form)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 08:30   Link #2971
Bombo
TSF Fans

Omg i can't stop laughing last two page HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 08:36   Link #2972
mtarzaim

Arrggghhh!!!

Damn you Wakaki!

You've just sent us two curveballs in this chapter, when we were just asking for one!

Where is the goddess now? In Yui or Shiori?
Maybe in the two (you always need a yaoi/yuri character in any group)?!
Which means one of the others girls isn't a goddess?..
The final answer is certainly lying in the novel Shiori is writing.
Did she stop written it because of the Kanon affair?

And Keima being weakened by his previous experience with Yui is bad news for his ego ( = more Kami battle aura and one liners = good news for us).
Especially good since it's extremely rare in galge to be the one seduced, even more in that forceful yet romantic manners (most of time, it's bed attack + gainaxing).
How will Keima react to such a rare occurence?

And Shiori is so damn cute in this chapter.
So sad it will probably be never animated...

Again : Damn you, Wakaki!!!!

mtarzaim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 09:08   Link #2973
Jimmy C

In retrospect, Keima had to go through all five possible candidates. If one of the five had a radically different reaction to his confession compared to the other 4, it would be the only way to be sure he was right. If all five reacted the same way, something went wrong with his plans.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:40   Link #2974
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I can't believe people are still sticking to Keima's "4 out of 5" theory, when it's been so clearly busted this chapter. You've got an unexpected development right after his "my hypothesis was perfect" line. You've got the library club chairman—someone completely uninvolved—also showing some recognition of him. You've got an oh-so-convenient apparent seduction by his last target. Before all that, you've got Keima interrupted mid-thought right before he's about to figure out the one aspect that most fouls his theory: the lingering capture feelings. And to start the chapter off, you've got him blindly assigning Tsukiyo's anger in the previous chapter to the Kanon situation, when there is a much more obvious reason. Keima's unraveling faster than a knit sweater in a Looney Tunes cartoon, to have missed all these clues.

My "perfect memory = (mostly?) intact memory" theory for Shiori continues apace. Not only is her encyclopedic memory still just as evident (and thus not a loose soul effect), but she appears to remember him, and by the club chairman's reaction, he's been written fairly recognizably into her novel. If her reactions to him were due to a goddess, then the obvious strength of her emotion should have caused a manifestation by now.

As for Yui, Keima's clearly thinking out his ass when he crosses her off the list for her introduction. First off, he knows that not only will any awakened goddess holder remember him, but—thanks to Apollo—they will be suspicious of him for his known alliance with New Hell. His "sister" is clearly a New Devil to anyone with the sight of a devil, Buddy, or goddess, after all. What better way for a goddess to get him off of her trail than to feign memory loss with a random self-introduction, and further confuse the target with a particularly unladylike seduction? Either that or she's like most men, and more attracted to looks than anything else. Keima has been stated on mulitiple occasions to be fairly attractive, with only his rampant otakuness turning the women away.
Old 2010-12-08, 10:52   Link #2975
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Shiori was awsome all the girls reappearance really gets to me especially those with more than one line, I was kind of indifferent to Shiori when she first appeared but Wakaki sensei has a way for characters to grow on you Shiori is suddenly more attractive as a character.
Old 2010-12-08, 11:01   Link #2976
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Woot on Yui, please, she must have a goddess, please Wakaki, make Yui have a goddess.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 11:12   Link #2977
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Until then, I'm enjoying the hilarity that HAS to come from this sudden curveball.

It's already obvious at this point that though Keima's theory has shaky foundations (like the assumption that they'd be conveniently gathered around HIM for example). Whether it bites him in the arse remains to be seen.
Old 2010-12-08, 11:15   Link #2978
Isekaijin

I'm really more interested in the girl who doesn't have a goddess. I mean, Keima is going to confess to the five in order to be sure.

With the four goddesses, assuming his theory is right, he can explain later his motives. It won't be funny for them, but being Apollo in trouble, they are bound to understand.

But it's quite obvious that the five girls remember him, or at least, have shown interest in him. So the fifth girl (Probably Yui or Tsukiyo, given how things are going) ... well. No help from hell this time, Keima. Eitherways, we are going to be seeing a lot of the five girls from now on.

And what's thsi crap about the yaoi thing? Yui might be dressed like a boy, but she is still a cute girl. A bit assertive, but still a girl.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 11:23   Link #2979
Seihai
スマイリウム

I think people are just half-joking about the yaoi stuff. Even better, Yui is a reverse trap! Not usually into those but Yui's one exception for being so awesome. Distinctive as a girl at closer look, of course. And true, for all we know the girl without a goddess might end up with the best cards, assuming it's a 4/5 probability.
Old 2010-12-08, 11:50   Link #2980
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isekaijin View Post
And what's thsi crap about the yaoi thing? Yui might be dressed like a boy, but she is still a cute girl. A bit assertive, but still a girl.
People around school are going to make the yaoi connection because Yui is in a male uniform. That's how rumors spread.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen