AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-05-17, 02:56   Link #61
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I can't wait for the poll for next route to be translated to come out. I'm hoping Miyako wins.
I guess that the team will simply go with the "next most votes" route, which would be Momoyo. Then Miyako. Finally Wanko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
How many routes are in the game?
5 main routes (Momoyo, Chris, Miyako, Wanko, Yukie) and 6 side routes (Mayo, Chika, Umeko (the teacher), and some BL routes (Gakuto, Moro, Cap)).
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:52   Link #62
tsunade666

bl route? wow this one is really serious businessjust like what my friend said

thanks for the info.
Old 2011-05-17, 09:55   Link #63
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I guess that the team will simply go with the "next most votes" route, which would be Momoyo. Then Miyako. Finally Wanko.

5 main routes (Momoyo, Chris, Miyako, Wanko, Yukie) and 6 side routes (Mayo, Chika, Umeko (the teacher), and some BL routes (Gakuto, Moro, Cap)).
I thought I read they were going to do another poll after Chris route was done.

Also isn't there a sort of route that focuses on the their group of friends together?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 11:18   Link #64
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Yeah I also think that they are going for another poll when Chris's route is finished. But I didn't see an official announcement except some people stating it in comments section, so further discussion is just speculation.

I know some people were actually looking forward to Gen-san route, but he wasn't included. You know, not a fan of tsundere males, but he was awesome in the game, along with Cap.

Anyway, is it just me or Yukie's hair seems to be a lot greener on anime promos?
Old 2011-05-20, 16:20   Link #65
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

new pv is out

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...video-streamed
Old 2011-05-20, 17:21   Link #66
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

...What a horrible PV.

I know it's probably not indicative of the show's actual content at all, but the best (actually, the only notable part) of Majikoi were the billions of memorable side characters and the fact that none of the material released so far even suggests that they're going to be included worries me.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 18:40   Link #67
Crimrui
Hollow

Have to partially agree. By seeing this people will think it's just another harem anime. They could have showed other male gang at least for a second but eh, guess the girls are focus. In any case, the animation is outstanding. If it's like this then fights will be a real eye candy. Although VN players know that it's strength lies elsewhere and I hope producers know that as well.
Old 2011-05-20, 18:58   Link #68
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Yea I think I'm gonna have to agree that that is a bad PV.

Way I look at it is, I love it as it showcases the girls in all their glorious naked-ness(I certainly can't deny that) but at the same time I think its a lousy way of trying to grab attention or spark interest.

Still at least I know I'm in for some great eye candy and doesn't really put a damper on my anticipation for this
Old 2011-05-20, 19:01   Link #69
Xacual

Yeah I agree as well. The only good thing about the preview is that it confirms that the art style is pretty much the same as the game.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-20, 19:49   Link #70
ZODDGUTS

Great animation. But yeah I agree, that PV makes it look like the anime will be another harem and fanservice anime. Which the game really wasn't about.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 00:05   Link #71
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

That PV sound like the opening theme to me, (and the song too).
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 06:07   Link #72
tsunade666

The pv only shows the main 5 girls and even full back fan service....... -_- that lowers my expectation. No extra or even the sub chara around in the pv, just the girls.
Old 2011-05-21, 09:11   Link #73
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The pv only shows the main 5 girls and even full back fan service....... -_- that lowers my expectation. No extra or even the sub chara around in the pv, just the girls.
Well it is only the first pv, we still have 4 and half months or so until fall season starts.

Old 2011-05-21, 11:39   Link #74
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

If I had no idea what Majikoi was actually about, this would instantly drop my expectations to zero as it looks like either some kind of Sengoku Otome all-girl action show or a generic harem production.

Compare to the original opening which, while still primarily featuring the girls, is actually indicative of the content within.
Old 2011-05-22, 21:02   Link #75
Mazryonh

Is Rie Tanaka going to reprise her role as Kuki Ageha in this anime? She did a great job with that character in KimiAru.

I think the emphasis on fanservice in this PV is to persuade the otaku who bought the game to watch the anime. As a blogger whose name escapes me right now once wrote, "why should I go through the trouble of seeing these characters in animation when I can turn on my computer and see them naked?" So the fanservice is there to reassure those otaku that there's still risque and raunchy material to be had in the anime.

If this isn't going to be an omnibus format show, I wonder whose route will be animated this time.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 02:52   Link #76
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Is Rie Tanaka going to reprise her role as Kuki Ageha in this anime? She did a great job with that character in KimiAru.
Given that one of the main selling points of Majikoi was the voice acting I'm certainly hoping that Tanaka is reprising her role.
Old 2011-05-27, 10:49   Link #77
karuroso

TakaJun opened a poll for the next route, imo Momoyo should be the last since she seems to be the best one =~ (voted for Miyako)
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 11:21   Link #78
Crimrui
Hollow

I don't really understand that logic. If I'm playing a VN I always go for the girl who I like the most, I don't save her for later. The first playthrough is what leaves the best impression for me. That aside, I don't want to wait another few moths for her route again, so I'm gonna vote for Momoyo now. Hope she wins this time...
Old 2011-05-27, 12:04   Link #79
Xacual

Wow it's ridiculously close at the moment. 491 to 497 Miyako to Momoyo. Voted for Miyako of course.

Old 2011-05-27, 12:37   Link #80
Belgaesh

Some people are using proxies to have his favorite chosen. When I first saw the pool yesterday, Momoyo was winning with more tham 50% of the votes. And it didn't have more than a hundred votes, as of now there are more than a thousand.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, eroge, seinen