AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-01, 01:17   Link #2241
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
I hope it's not while she is dying though. If it is so, it will probably be in the last episode. Why would they not want to reveal her name right until the end? I hope they reveal it quickly now. I want to stop thinking her name will be used when she is dying...
That is a possibility but not the only one.

She might be about to die (by the gods hands) in ep 25, but lelouch could save her, maybe, by saying her name with all the love he can put in it.

Yes, I am a very romantic girl
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 01:18   Link #2242
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Good post, I agree with that.

I'm really confused why her name still isn't revealed yet, though... perhaps her name was dropped with the original R2? The Geass plot ended, I really can't see what more there is to spoil about her... unless... she becomes a huge part of the confrontation with Schneizel. :O
Assuming they still plan to show it, her name is part of her 'humanity' and that's something she currently denies to have anymore. Perhaps her name will be revealed when she stops denying it.
Ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 01:18   Link #2243
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
How is he going to go back to the gods? The Sword of Akasha was shut down. It's not going to be used again. Plus, it would be too ridiculous to just pop in to ask the gods for favors.
Ep21 is considered ridiculous by a lot of people at the moment. I still hope for a twist made in Okouchi who doesn't care about the logic of some fans.
Old 2008-09-01, 01:20   Link #2244
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

why is C.C. soo out of focus.. i mean she hasn't made her own decision on things... she stay's quite on the side after all thats happened... what is really her objective.. has she made plans to attain it... does she even know where to go from there.. and does she really intend to kill her self somehow.. is she asking herself what to do... maybe contemplating...
in my opinion... she's think about lelouch... changing her plans of dying.. everything change.. maybe because she's falling in love with lulu... falling for him and losing her objective... she clearly now doenst know what to do... but she knows that her relation with lulu cant develop because shes an immortal... she knows shes not normal...
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 01:20   Link #2245
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
That is a possibility but not the only one.

She might be about to die (by the gods hands) in ep 25, but lelouch could save her, maybe, by saying her name with all the love he can put in it.

Yes, I am a very romantic girl
Aww that would be very sweet Then the gods can send her back as a mortal and she can live her life with Lelouch as a mortal girl. That is what she has always wanted. Yes, he should save her!
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 14:55   Link #2246
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

I want Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen and C.C to live happily together and change the world in a way more logical then his Dad. Then if we can have C.C awaken her emotions again. And if she has to die do so with a smile. Plus I want to see some good friendship scenes with Kallen and C.C.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:06   Link #2247
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
I want Lelouch, Suzaku, Kallen and C.C to live happily together and change the world in a way more logical then his Dad. Then if we can have C.C awaken her emotions again. And if she has to die do so with a smile. Plus I want to see some good friendship scenes with Kallen and C.C.
My biased opinion will be that she got too much death flags. So now I really think that she will not die. If Lelouch makes her smile, I think he will not let her go.

That was an opinion sponsorised by the biased opinions factory!
Old 2008-09-01, 16:11   Link #2248
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Don't forget Kaguya!!!!!!!!! :]
Old 2008-09-01, 16:12   Link #2249
gabbytay
Banned

C.C has death flags all over her that it shields her from death itself.
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:15   Link #2250
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Yeah that and the ultimate fanservice protection.
Old 2008-09-01, 16:16   Link #2251
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by deft View Post
It's true though. (I don't think it's just your bias talking ;D) The girl has survived so many death flags. Actually, after 21 I felt her survival was secured--although later episodes might disagree.

I think the fact that her true wish--rather than the wish she pretends is her true wish--must be fulfilled means she'll have to be alive when it's over. Now, she might not have her memories by the end, but I'm thinking she'll be alive.
I will hope till the end that she will keep her memories >o< Or at least.... that she won't forget her prince.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Quote of the Week, Mister gabbytay
Old 2008-09-01, 16:25   Link #2252
hero147

With the crap CC's been through, I would even wish death to Kallen for a good and happy ending with CC. She looked soo sad last episode. I was already bawling my eyes out last episode when Lelouch mentioned Nunnally's smile, but to see CC depressed really killed me.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:36   Link #2253
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
With the crap CC's been through, I would even wish death to Kallen for a good and happy ending with CC. She looked soo sad last episode. I was already bawling my eyes out last episode when Lelouch mentioned Nunnally's smile, but to see CC depressed really killed me.
Woah woah woah, thats going a bit to far don't you think.

If C.C can survive until the end (by end I mean last episode and last 10 minutes) then I'll be suprised...
Old 2008-09-01, 16:40   Link #2254
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
True. People, don't wish for a character death, please. It's so wrong.
Old 2008-09-01, 16:41   Link #2255
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, you don't see anyone complaining about the countless viewers who want Nina to die.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:44   Link #2256
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, you don't see anyone complaining about the countless viewers who want Nina to die.
V.I.P's only
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 18:21   Link #2257
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post

If C.C can survive until the end (by end I mean last episode and last 10 minutes) then I'll be suprised...
Lol...Probably am taking it too far. Eh, I got to lose this Kallen hate somehow
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 20:31   Link #2258
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
There something I'm curious about with C.C. now. The only mystery left to know about her is her name. Pretty much everything else has been answered.
It was nice to find out that she hadn't really betrayed Lelouch to the extent episode 20 implied. She did though keep some HUGE secrets from Lelouch. She knew why and how Marianne died from Marianne herself. Still she never told Lelouch.

While all that is interesting it's pretty much past. Hard to see What C.C. adds to the story now. It does speak well for her survival in some form at the end.
This is what I don't get though. Why is C.C. still hiding? She's back in the prisoner clothes. What, they couldn't buy a dress for her in that months time?
No one is hunting her anymore. It's not like she was a very well known member of the Black Knights aside from the same people who know Lelouch is Zero.

I wonder what she's going to add to the story in the last four episodes?
Old 2008-09-01, 20:38   Link #2259
lovecakecookies

I remember when Lulu was talking about the yearning something in the world stuff.. C.C facial expression changed and she was paying attention to his speech... Poor her.. I think she wants love over death...

However, when she said in episode 21 after lulu's question, she said "you said you would make me smile when I die" or whatever..what was that look he gave her?? was he annoyed? angry? surprised?

she's really sad at then end of the episode too...The writers brought up her true wish which was real love and I think that the only way she will die with a smile is if she experiences it... (hopefully she doesn't die though)
Old 2008-09-01, 20:43   Link #2260
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I remember when Lulu was talking about the yearning something in the world stuff.. C.C facial expression changed and she was paying attention to his speech... Poor her.. I think she wants love over death...
I saw it too and that was funny. She was clearly paying attention to that part of his speech.

Quote:
However, when she said in episode 21 after lulu's question, she said "you said you would make me smile when I die" or whatever..what was that look he gave her?? was he annoyed? angry? surprised?
I would say................ annoyed, sadly. Or maybe he was annoyed by the whole situation in the SoA, so maybe just surprised.