Notices

Old 2011-01-14, 21:13   Link #18721
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru~ View Post
But has the biggest breasts.
Moka-san's breasts are big to...

We all have such pervy minds but i aint complaining...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-14 at 22:15.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 22:50   Link #18722
Xagzan

Hey guys

Just popping in to announce, for anyone who's interested I finally finished the TsukunexAkuha fic I was doing. I actually finished a little bit ago, but was gonna wait for more chapters of RV to be released so we could see more of Aqua's character, and then I could write more chapters myself. But then I just decided to release what I have so far, and if I continue it in the future, it'll be after we get more chapters.

So I've thrown it up on fanfiction.net, first of all, although they say it might take a few hours before you can find it or something. Although I can find it just fine so maybe you can too. It's under the TsukunexAkuha character pairing of course. It's rated M, so be warned about that, and that's also why I don't think I should just link to it here. Even though I think we're all mostly over 16-18.

Anyway, give it a look if you're curious. It ended up being longer than I intended but I think it turned out well. And whether you like it, don't like it, whatever, feel free to review, for feedback is always welcome.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 23:36   Link #18723
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'd be glad to read it.
Old 2011-01-15, 08:04   Link #18724
Chris38

Well, the translated chapter is out (with every page translated as well ), and based on what I had seen:

Spoiler for 38:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-01-15 at 08:15.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 10:14   Link #18725
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, the translated chapter is out (with every page translated as well ), and based on what I had seen:

Spoiler for 38:
Even better, the scanlation is up too I see. Though I probably can't get to read it til later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I'd be glad to read it.
Thanks! It's definitely gotta be up by now.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 10:22   Link #18726
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Pretty good chapter. It's good to see we haven't lost out comedy too. I hope we get a short time skip now, we don't need to waste time on Tsukine's training, and get right back to saving Moka.

And why the lolicon???
Old 2011-01-15, 10:27   Link #18727
Tachibana
タチバナ

Looks like Akua's fate has been sealed and left in Tsukune's hands and Moka's if possible...

However just mastering the Hougetsu Jigen-Tou still won't be enough. Touhou will definitely take notice to Tsukune's Holy Lock but this training will probably be the "final push" Tsukune needs to finally transform into a Vampire/Shinso, those temporary transformations won't cut it especially in this upcoming fight.

It would also appear that Hokuto and Kiria will be taking/leading them to Fairy Tale HQ, i hope they get a big fancy airship like Akua has.

@Xagzan
Ive have read your Akua X Tsukune fanfic and it was great!

Though it's only in our fantasies that those 2 will get to "know" eachother like that. I believe that Akua will definitely take a liking to Tsukune after their confrontation.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-01-15 at 11:48.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 10:39   Link #18728
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

No fancy airship. They need a boat with grappling hooks! Or maybe glide in from a higher aircraft! Or maybe a magic spell... but they would probably need an already present magic circle or something on the aircraft... let's go with grappling hooks.

Or they'll just meet them at the HQ, which is what the plan is already...
Old 2011-01-15, 11:12   Link #18729
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, it might be possible that Tsukune is going to be pushed further in his vampire transformation during Tohou Fuhai's "training", and might even be able to stay sane without the Holy Lock's assistance, but I don't think that Tsukune is going to fully master his abilities, unless Alucard is going to be awakened in the "Rescue Moka" arc... but, in my opinion the chance of that happening is pretty low... since currently Moka's power's are sealed, and it's not like Tsukune is going to trust Hokuto and Kiria that much, after they openly declared their allegiance with Fairy Tale and that they need Moka's power's as well... to achieve their objective.

So, while I agree that Tsukune's control over his vampire abilities is going to be higher, but since there isn't anything pointing out that this arc is going to be the final arc of the manga, I don't think that Tsukune is going to assume full control over his abilities yet, meaning that he will have good control over his ordinary vampire abilities without the Holy Lock's assistance but the Shinso portion of his power's is still going to be out of his reach...

After all, I believe that Tohou Fuhai is definitely going to notice that Tsukune's abilities and blood isn't coming from an ordinary vampire (not to mention that Tsukune might also say that he received his vampire power's after he acquired Moka's vampire blood - it's not like that particular information is some kind of secret that no one should know about) , and I doubt he's going to take the risk of allowing Tsukune's Shinso power's to awaken at a place where Alucard's body could be lying in it's suspended animation state, when Tsukune and Moka are still not ready for that kind of confrontation...

On some other interesting developments the chapter provided is that ... Akua has really misplaced feelings foreword her sister, since while Akua was thinking about her feelings foreword Moka and was hoping that Moka would understand her ... Moka was in the mean time thinking about her separation with Tsukune, which makes Tsukune's confrontation with Akua even more interesting, especially if Outer Moka slips some information related to her feelings foreword Tsukune...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-01-15 at 11:41.
Old 2011-01-15, 12:07   Link #18730
Tachibana
タチバナ

With the way Touhou is talking it looks like Tsukune's Hougetsu Jigen-Tou training is going to be at a fast pace especially with the little time Hokuto and Kiria gave them before they take our heros to Fairy Tale HQ..., i'm kinda glad for that i don't wanna see the training take a long time, i had estimated at least 3 chapters at best but it will probably be less.
Old 2011-01-15, 12:18   Link #18731
Chris38

Quote:
With the way Touhou is talking it looks like Tsukune's Hougetsu Jigen-Tou training is going to be at a fast pace especially with the little time Hokuto and Kiria gave them before they take our heros to Fairy Tale HQ..., i'm kinda glad for that i don't wanna see the training take a long time, i had estimated at least 3 chapters at best but it will probably be less.
Which is precisely the reason why I don't think that Tsukune will fully master the capabilities of his vampire blood... since he needs time to take control over his Shinso abilities and even if we consider how fast Tsukune becomes stronger I don't think he has enough time to take full control over his Shinso abilities and learn the Jigen-tou technique at the same time...

Most likely Tsukune's vampire abilities are going to go through some upgrade, so that he could be effectively using the Jigen-tou technique, but I don't think it will be enough for Tsukune to be able to use his Shinso abilities as well ... not to mention the fact that if Tsukune would have his Shinso abilities at his disposal, the fight against Akua wouldn't seem as interesting as it currently is, after all no matter how powerful Akua is, she wouldn't stand a chance against a Shinso at the full extent of his power's...

After all, we still don't know what kind of idea's Ikeda has for the future chapter's of the R+V manga, but for now, even if we are slowly proceeding foreword to the conclusion of this series, to me it doesn't seem like the "Rescue Moka" arc is going to be the final arc of this manga.
Old 2011-01-15, 13:54   Link #18732
Tachibana
タチバナ

Either way Tsukune will need complete mastery of the Jigen-Tou in oder to fight Akua and Touhou is fully aware of this, but due to Tsukune's great talents and fast pace learning (examples include his training with Ruby and Ura-Moka) it will compensate with the short amount of time they have before they move out to rescue Moka.

Tsukune will also need to use the Jigen-Tou's mid to long range abilities like Touhou and Akua can, just simply using it's cutting effects will not work and that would put Tsukune in a huge disadvantage in that confrontation even a single cut is fatal with that technique, Touhou will also be aware of this to...

As for Tsukune's Shinso power, it's true strength probably won't emerge until the confrontation with Alucard.
Old 2011-01-15, 14:33   Link #18733
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I don't think Tsukune will be learning all the tricks of the Dimension Sword, but maybe the basics of it and it's defensive capabilities so he can withstand a direct attack. But if Touhou knows another technique that can cut through the abilities of the Dimension Sword technique, then he'll likely teach that one instead to Tsukune as Touhou knows that Akua has probably pretty much mastered the DS technique, so it would take a different technique to counter it, because if Touhou wasn't able to use it effectively on Akua, there is no way Tsukune would be able to as well.

I don't think the Shinso blood would be coming into play at any time in the next fights, except as a means of extending Tsukune's endurance. So perhaps if he does learn the DS technique, it would then become a battle of endurance between them instead of just raw power. It was basically the same for when he fought Hokuto. When you opponent can't seem to keep you from getting back up after knocking you down, they tend to lose their confidence in their ability to defeat you if you can take everything they dish out and you still keep coming back for more.
Old 2011-01-15, 14:35   Link #18734
Chris38

Will probably need to wait until the next chapter to see how Tsukune's training of the Jigen-tou is going to look like, since at the correct moment we don't have much to speculate upon, when we don't even know what is required to effectively use the dimensional sword in command...

Well, based upon what we know about Akua's abilities, the only conclusion that we can draw out, is that Tsukune's vampire abilities are going to rise, since at the current moment Tsukune's physical parameters (precisely, his speed) is Tsukune's most serious disadvantage in a confrontation against Akua...

Which makes me think that this is going to be the first thing that Tohou Fuhai is going to do, is evaluate and train in some way - probably by trying to beat Tsukune up, Tsukune's physical parameters and that is going to lead to Tohou Fuhai learning about how unique Tsukune is, and all the things related to that...

And that's probably all that we can say on that matter, at least until the next chapter comes out...

I also agree with you, that Tsukune's, and probably Moka's as well, Shinso power's aren't going to fully awaken until there confrontation with Alucard, and for now, it seems that, that concrete fight isn't going to occur for some time...
Old 2011-01-15, 14:39   Link #18735
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Seems like we gonna have a training arc. This will be interesting. Tsukune vs Akua is gonna be awesome. And Hokuto a tsundere?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 15:00   Link #18736
Chris38

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really know how to qualify Hokuto's actions anymore...

Judging from the events of chapter 38, you could say that he cares about Tsukune to some extent, but at the same time he plans to use the woman that Tsukune has fallen in love with to destroy the human world, from which he and Tsukune both come from, after all... so, in my opinion, it's pretty hard to say what he really thinks about Tsukune at this point.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-01-15 at 15:26.
Old 2011-01-15, 15:34   Link #18737
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Seems like we gonna have a training arc. This will be interesting. Tsukune vs Akua is gonna be awesome. And Hokuto a tsundere?
Yes the battle between Tsukune and Akua will be epic and it's exciting to know that Tsukune is gonna get stronger and learn the Jigen-Tou he's gonna start showing his true manliness.

Just think, Ura-Moka is definitely gonna fall for him now and also her thinking of Tsukune and if she will ever see him again shows Ura-Moka really loves him just like Omote-Moka.

I just wonder what kind of "reward" he will get from Ura and Omote when this is all over.
Old 2011-01-15, 18:15   Link #18738
fate2011

I am looking forward to seeing what tsukune will learn.
fate2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 18:22   Link #18739
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Ugh. Training chapter coming... I hope this will at least be an end to the depressing, emo, weak and non-responsive Tsukune. I mean, the guy who used to lay his life on the line as a regular human to protect people hasn't even tried to put up a fight.

I have a feeling Ikeda is going to milk this for all it's worth, so I'll be back in six months when there's actually some sort of resolution in sight.
Old 2011-01-15, 18:55   Link #18740
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
@ Xagzan: That was a great read! Thanks.

And... who knows, it might still come true.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire