AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-20, 02:28   Link #1561
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i swear that most of the people in this series haven't played Resident Evil/Biohazard & Left 4 Dead
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:30   Link #1562
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Dammit, that teacher hasn't done much but I soo want to see him get killed. It also seems that he has history with my sexy Rei and it ain't anything good...

He surely hasn't done much but I already hate his guts!
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:46   Link #1563
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

One thing I can't understand is why the group escape to the city when they well know that the zombies have already taken control there. Why can't they raid a convenience store, stock the coach with enough food and water, and escape to the country side?
Old 2010-07-20, 02:47   Link #1564
Xacual

They said it last episode, they want to check up on their families.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:49   Link #1565
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The initial plan was for them to check out their houses and families, which does seem to be in the city.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:59   Link #1566
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

the teacher can not be killed..........................yet for he is the stupid annoying s*n-of-a-B*tch villain that will be dealt with in th end of the complete volume
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:04   Link #1567
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
the teacher can not be killed..........................yet for he is the stupid annoying s*n-of-a-B*tch villain that will be dealt with in th end of the complete volume
ohh I see... Thats great cause after a few mins in I was already wishing he'd get hit by a truck or somethin'
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:07   Link #1568
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
ohh I see... Thats great cause after a few mins in I was already wishing he'd get hit by a truck or somethin'
yes man i know your pain i soo wanna also kick his arse so bad my foot is swollen with anger

Shakes fist*

god he is the most annoying thing i have ever seen in this season of newly released anime
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:11   Link #1569
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Steak and zombies make an awesome combination.

That thing on the right is my rigol DS1052E osciliscope

I have decided that I'm going to watch every episode with steak, this is my 2nd one.
I would just like to say that I had the weirdest dream of my life last night because of you. And I'm not going to get into details because I am very disturbed .
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:14   Link #1570
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
It kind of makes me wonder just how useful would the Blinking Pipebomb from Left 4 Dead be in this situation.
It would work because they can detect the sound, but then wouldn't work again because the zombies are so slow it'll take ages for enough to mob around to be effective. Not to mention that the pipe bomb was an explosive device that was only effective because the victims were still alive; won't make for a very reliable head 'sploder :/
Old 2010-07-20, 03:18   Link #1571
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I swear that's the angriest looking anime dog I've ever seen lol...(page 12 of Ch 26)
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:32   Link #1572
Circlebutton
Occasional Occasionalist.

I wonder if Shidou is there simply because he needs to be. Someone with seniority/authority who sees chaos as an opportunity to rise himself. So far we're shown a group of survivors with good intentions (perhaps naive). Maybe his role is to show us how different groups accept the apocalypse in their own way. I hope that makes sense.

Quote:

Spoiler for For space:

I have decided that I'm going to watch every episode with steak, this is my 2nd one.
I remember eating lasagna while reading 'Saya no Uta'. It... changed me a little.

Last edited by Circlebutton; 2010-07-20 at 04:44.
Circlebutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 03:58   Link #1573
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

man I'm going to be eying this series like AIKI...because of how often the authors go on hiatus
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 04:32   Link #1574
Qikz

Not sure if It's just them not animating different characters, but I swear after rewatching the opening to episode 2, when Saya is stood at the door, some of the kids who were with Shidou run past.

Either cool nod to the third episode or not, I'm hoping for the cool option. :P
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 04:40   Link #1575
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I would just like to say that I had the weirdest dream of my life last night because of you. And I'm not going to get into details because I am very disturbed .
Oh please do elaborate
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 05:00   Link #1576
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

That thing on the right is my rigol DS1052E osciliscope

Reminds me of the character birthday post in Sankaku .. You know.. a character on screen.. some cake in front ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 05:32   Link #1577
Hypernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Reminds me of the character birthday post in Sankaku .. You know.. a character on screen.. some cake in front ..
Well, watching zombies on screen eating meat makes me a little hungry

8:30 PM and still in the robotics lab at university, time to go home.
Old 2010-07-20, 07:25   Link #1578
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 3

Pretty damn close to manga i did recognize a few lines that were added. I loved how they did the "lets kick ass and get outta here" pose. It shows the beginnings of them becoming a team. What i really like about this group is they take risk in confirming the nature of "them" such as the hearing. Takashi agrees to be the guinea pig and confirms. He even manages to get a hole to open up for the group to escape. Alas there is always one dumb ass whose not careful.

Later in the court yard Oppai nurse pointed out some real feelings that many would actual feel in the world had really gone to shit like that. Some would rather die with the one they love then to live on without them in a chaotic world. So as the girl ran away (which Saya could not understand) i could feel why she could not leave her boyfriend even though he was already being chowed upon. Survival of the fittest and if a person without does not have the will to live then let them go instead of dragging down the whole group.

Finally we get to see Mr Shidou and his voice was PERFECT. Within 1min of making his appearance he does something cruel. My eyes even hurt as i watched smash that students glasses into his face with his foot I was hoping they would not stray from the manga and divulge why Rei hates him so soon, it was nice to see they withheld that for the time being. What makes Shidou so dangerous is he is the type of person who knows exactly how to manipulate people and uses that to his advantage. For some reason Rei whooping the crap out that guy on the bus was way funnier in the anime than manga. I nearly chocked watching im foam at the mouth.

I think the Zombie bus scene was done quite well the explosion and all. I think Saeko also learned a little bit about the Zombies watching them burn as well. They may be strong and dead but their ligaments and muscles burn just like someone whos alive and one by one they fell over the died "again".

Next episode was get some good stuff. So far im fairly impressed by the adaptation except for one thing keeps bothering me thats how Saeko's face is drawn everytime i see it close up it just bothers me, other than that everything is right on.

Says blushing is almost too cute for words.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2010-07-20 at 07:35.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 08:17   Link #1579
Hypernova

One thing still bugs me even though they all by now know about the hearing thing.

To quote "Morpheus" from Predators:
"You talk too loud"

heck, sometimes they even start shouting right out in the open!
Old 2010-07-20, 08:22   Link #1580
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Excellent episode. I felt the tension even though I knew what was going to happen.

Saeko fights so beautifully
+1

Just watching her move through those zombies this episode and the amount of animation lavished on her every subtle body movement was just....heaven...Geh now I gotta go watch it again!

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse