AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-07, 22:38   Link #4441
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Even if Hayate does not care about hurting Athena, it'd be difficult for Isumi to accomplish the task as she stated that they have no chance of winning without breaking the bond first, too great a difference in power level. It'll be risky on Isumi's and ther other's part as well as Athena's.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-07 at 22:58.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 01:05   Link #4442
Used Can

The issue here is there is no point in protecting Nagi's inheritance if the world is going to end. I guess Nagi's life comes before her inheritance. At least, that makes sense to me.

Anyway, I guess Hayate will go for both. Hopefully, I hope he can't, and he'll have to choose.
Old 2009-11-08, 01:48   Link #4443
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The issue here is there is no point in protecting Nagi's inheritance if the world is going to end. I guess Nagi's life comes before her inheritance. At least, that makes sense to me.

Anyway, I guess Hayate will go for both. Hopefully, I hope he can't, and he'll have to choose.
I agree, it would be more exciting for him to choose, not just like the usual "i'll choose A and B too, just because i can" route in manga.
Old 2009-11-08, 01:51   Link #4444
Himegami Akane

Just let he choose the world's sake, but at least make Athena suffer...that would be a good sight... i'm looking forward to it... (well, no much hope, i can't see him doing this anyways)...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 01:52   Link #4445
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Lol, I guess that's the chance Hayate will take with that birdbrain of his.

It's obvious that Athena hasn't suffered that greatly compare to everyone else. To be honest, I won't mind seeing Athena suffer some more especially in this situation. All I can see is a good ending for her with all the torments she had gone through.

Hopefully, Hayate won't demand Mikado to change the inheritance, or Midas won't give him the chance to do so, or Mikado has some plans regarding the stone....

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-08 at 02:02.
Old 2009-11-08, 02:13   Link #4446
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Lol, I guess that's the chance Hayate will take with that birdbrain of his.

It's obvious that Athena hasn't suffered that greatly compare to everyone else. To be honest, I won't mind seeing Athena suffer some more especially in this situation. All I can see is a good ending for her with all the torments she had gone through.

Hopefully, Hayate won't demand Mikado to change the inheritance, or Midas won't give him the chance to do so, or Mikado has some plans regarding the stone....
Maybe Mikado is actually the good guy all along, and he's trying to save Athena and break the curse
Old 2009-11-08, 02:19   Link #4447
Used Can

Hopefully not, Milkado is our last resort for a final villain.
Old 2009-11-08, 02:19   Link #4448
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
Maybe Mikado is actually the good guy all along, and he's trying to save Athena and break the curse
That's what I don't want to happen.

Cut!!! Becoming like Rah...Must spiritualize.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-11-08 at 02:45.
Old 2009-11-08, 05:17   Link #4449
IndoViking

haha yeah, that wouldn't be too good, 'cause that would also mean some new guy would probably show up as the final villain...
Old 2009-11-08, 08:53   Link #4450
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

Well, there's always Himegami as the final villain, that's about it. Unless Gilbert suddenly becomes competent and intelligent, that'd be funny.

Hayate will likely make a choice, but I feel that he would choose Nagi over Athena, at least for the time being. He goes out of his way not to do anything to betray Nagi and Athena is probably safe enough for now to give them time to think of a new plan. Isumi may want to destroy the stone to take care of Midas now, but I don't think she would go against Hayate's wishes to do it. Unless, of course, if somehow the stone was broken while he was asleep back at the mansion and it was a complete accident that nobody could be blamed for...then maybe Mikado wouldn't be able to take away the inheritance...

Well, I still want some answers from everyone else and honestly I would like to leave the Athena issue for another arc. Preferably one later on after they all go back to Japan and maybe get some comedy back. Oh well, I guess if Hata wants to change the mood he can but I just don't get why he would start the story off like he did if it was going to become this depressing and serious.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 10:55   Link #4451
kuhz

Quote:
Unless, of course, if somehow the stone was broken while he was asleep back at the mansion and it was a complete accident that nobody could be blamed for...then maybe Mikado wouldn't be able to take away the inheritance...
that's sounds fun, at all.
how if hayate destroy that stone himself and tha sanzenin inheritance will became his own.. well, maybe athena can be saved by that kind of act. hmm kill two birds by one stone.

i guess what'll hayate choose... i think he will destroy the stone by some kind of a way..
ah, dunno.

but, i think that's not gonna happen.

or, there's new character that resolve the problem by other possibility... maybe himegami or hayate's brother or both of them?? well, it's still has a chance.
kuhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-08, 11:10   Link #4452
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Destroying the stone just means Nagi lost the right to the inheritance, and the person who destroyed it won't gain anything.
Old 2009-11-08, 18:33   Link #4453
Himegami Akane

Oy, Rah...
man... how much of a pervert are you??damnit
(Just had a look on each manga you said and all i saw was that you're the greatest pervert ever...)

Probably now you're reading more pervert stuffs aren't you? man...

Well, since i don't have anything to do let's continue reading...even through they are fun...
Old 2009-11-08, 19:39   Link #4454
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Or maybe he choose to hurt Athena's soul in order to save the inheritance(i can't see him doing it) - Then i will make a party on my house to comemorate...
Yahoo, Athena's hurt = 50% Happiness
Athena's death = Total Happiness.

BTW, i think Hayate definitely choose to protect the inheritance because if he lose it, he gonna blame himself for not being able to pay Nagi's back the money and think of both Maria and Nagi living poor. (remember chapter when they first met Gilbert and inheritence stuff, read that chapter)
Old 2009-11-08, 22:44   Link #4455
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I know he won't choose to harm Athena. Sucks for you. Muhahahahahaaaa

Since you believed that he will protect the inheritance, and I believe that he will not harm Athena. Then shall we agree that he will be willing to risk Maria, Ayumu, Isumi and every other character's life with those thoughts?
Old 2009-11-08, 23:54   Link #4456
Used Can

I think, either way, he'll look like a douche. If he chooses to protect Athena, then he'll fail to protect Nagi's inheritance. On the other hand, if he chooses to protect Nagi's inheritance, he'll fail to protect Athena.

But, all the same, I want him to choose, even if that's not the path he ends up taking, and he ends up protecting both things somehow. Any choice is okay, as long as he makes it. Seriously, I'm dead tired of his indecisiveness. I don't know if him being indecisive is another trait the Japanese fans like, but at this point, I find it quite vexing.
Old 2009-11-08, 23:55   Link #4457
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

I rather choose Ayumu little bro, that Kazuki kid, as the sacrifice. Hehehe
Old 2009-11-09, 00:03   Link #4458
zodanhko
*ignoring*

If he were to really choose a path between Athena and Nagi, I don't know who I'd did want him to pick.

If he chose Athena by breaking the stone, he'd most likely will stay with Nagi to make up for the lost of the inheritance although he may care for Athena more. If he chose to protect Nagi and willing to take a chance harming Athena's soul because gratitude/promise is greater than his heart, then the chance of him ending up with Athena is higher.

If he is willing to give Midas the stone at first, and miraculously overcome that 0.1% chance of succession, then I have no idea what will happen.
Old 2009-11-09, 00:07   Link #4459
Used Can

Quote:
If he chose to protect Nagi and willing to take a chance harming Athena's soul, then the chance of him ending up with Athena is higher.
How would you come down to that conclusion, if he took a chance to harm her soul?

Quote:
If he is willing to give Midas the stone at first, and miraculously overcome that 0.1% chance of victory, then I have no idea what will happen.
That'd raise a Midas flag, of course.
Old 2009-11-09, 00:16   Link #4460
Himegami Akane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can
That'd raise a Midas flag, of course.
Well, better a Midas flag than an Athena flag... no wonder about it...

Tags
comedy, shounen