AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 10:29   Link #21
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ My hunch is...the bijuu will become jounin, maybe even kage-level ninjas, coz they have rights, yes sir!

Good chapter, Obito's denial should be coming to an end now...Although, saying "don't come inside me" after he has already spoken his mind just means that he was having some serious second thoughts about the whole thing and went at it with half-baked resolve. No wonder he is on the losing side.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:37   Link #22
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
i wonder about that too... To me obito is the most powerfull shinobi. And he is getting his ass kicked. For madara to be the 'ultimate badguy' he will have to display a whole new calibre of god-like powers. Maybe mixing susanoo with that massive wood-statue we saw several chapters back. (that will be interesting).

Madara in his current form just can't pull that stunt. But let's just wait and see what kishi has in store for us.
madara doesnt need a new caliber of power in my opinion. he just needs an actual pair of rinnegan, and a much stronger resolve than obito...he currently has both. if he manages to acquire senjutsu he'll be quite a formidable foe. regardless, he has to be removed from the battefield. so unless hashirama is planning a death god seal, naruto and sasuke need to get they mind right...

yes the susanoo/moku-jin would be interesting
Old 2013-10-23, 10:44   Link #23
Wandering Soul

I am glad the shinobi alliance got to be more than just fodder but we all know when it comes down to it Naruto, Sasuke, and the Kages are the ones that really matter. Obito is about to get converted to narutism and once the war is over the bjuu are probably going to live in their own villages like summons.
Wandering Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:53   Link #24
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^you guys aren't taking in the theme of this series. there's no way the bijou will go back to being slaves now that they aren't just bundles of evil chakra anymore. they have individuality and personalities. my hunch is they will go live peacefully in their respective secret animal villages. i.e. son goku will probably go live with enma and the other mystical monkeys
Agreed. I kind of expect the Bijuu to either simply go off on their own, or be sent to some other dimension just so they can live peacefully without worry of being attacked and used as weapons. Whatever the case, they will not simply be tools after the war is complete.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:05   Link #25
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Is Naruto about to get a power up (become rikodu sennin)? By absorbing the other 7 bijuus. I am sure Naruto will releases them in the end to have their freedom. But right now I think he will become even more stronger then Juubito. Since the bijuus actually like Naruto and are willing to work with him. Which begs the question. How can Sasuke ever hope to fight Naruto after this...
Old 2013-10-23, 11:18   Link #26
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Is Naruto about to get a power up (become rikodu sennin)? By absorbing the other 7 bijuus. I am sure Naruto will releases them in the end to have their freedom. But right now I think he will become even more stronger then Juubito. Since the bijuus actually like Naruto and are willing to work with him. Which begs the question. How can Sasuke ever hope to fight Naruto after this...
i envision a epic battle with the two of them being sages, neither of them being jinchuriki and having a fight 10 times more awesome the final valley fight (madara/hashirama version) with way more taijutsu, a ton of summons (bijuu), susanoos, and crazy nature manipulations...

(singing) i wish, i wish, i wish...
Old 2013-10-23, 11:28   Link #27
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ My hunch is...the bijuu will become jounin, maybe even kage-level ninjas, coz they have rights, yes sir!

Good chapter, Obito's denial should be coming to an end now...Although, saying "don't come inside me" after he has already spoken his mind just means that he was having some serious second thoughts about the whole thing and went at it with half-baked resolve. No wonder he is on the losing side.
Considering how ridiculously contrived his heel face turn was to begin with, it's a marvel his resolve never crumbled before now. It had such a weak foundation after all.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:31   Link #28
MadaraXuchiha

Guys... This may sound weird but i'm feeling sorry for obito. Poor poor obito, one man against the entire shinobi alliance. I dont want him to die.. Even though i know thats unavoidable. He will die @ some point in this war.
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:56   Link #29
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
Guys... This may sound weird but i'm feeling sorry for obito. Poor poor obito, one man against the entire shinobi alliance. I dont want him to die.. Even though i know thats unavoidable. He will die @ some point in this war.
If he gets redeemed. Which there is high chances of happening after his talk with Naruto. I think he'll try to pull Nagato on us. Maybe sacrificing his life to take Madara down with him. Or something else...
Old 2013-10-23, 12:02   Link #30
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Considering how ridiculously contrived his heel face turn was to begin with, it's a marvel his resolve never crumbled before now. It had such a weak foundation after all.
I know, but you'd think that, after amassing 100k foot soldiers and going through so much trouble to get what he wanted, his will would have strengthened by now. Otherwise, he should have just cast a genjutsu on himself and live in his own little world where everything is swell (it can be done, like how Gaara hypnotized himself back in Part I, except this time Obito would tsukuyomi a mirror or something).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:34   Link #31
MadaraXuchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
If he gets redeemed. Which there is high chances of happening after his talk with Naruto. I think he'll try to pull Nagato on us. Maybe sacrificing his life to take Madara down with him. Or something else...
yup... I really hope he does the rinne tensei jutsu and revives all the shinobi who have died since the start of the war.
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:41   Link #32
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
We are about to get a serious Obito Uchiha therapy session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I am glad the shinobi alliance got to be more than just fodder but we all know when it comes down to it Naruto, Sasuke, and the Kages are the ones that really matter. Obito is about to get converted to narutism and once the war is over the bjuu are probably going to live in their own villages like summons.
The only one that matters is Naruto. Sasuke and the Kages are just assisting Naruto. Just like Shikamaru and the Shinobi Alliance. Sasuke won't be really relevant again until his own storyline comes back into play.

It will be interesting to see how Kishi writes Sasuke given all he has seen with Naruto, the K9, and Obito.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:47   Link #33
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^you guys aren't taking in the theme of this series. there's no way the bijou will go back to being slaves now that they aren't just bundles of evil chakra anymore. they have individuality and personalities. my hunch is they will go live peacefully in their respective secret animal villages. i.e. son goku will probably go live with enma and the other mystical monkeys
I know about the theme here, but I'm talking about the in-story consequences.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:11   Link #34
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

so now he is regretting his actions, before i would have preferred a different route for obito than redeeming himself, but seeing how things are going and all the talk between him and naruto and all the alternate version of obito that are flashing, it seems it's going down the right path.

About Madara, if Hashirama doesn't destroys him i am thinking that Kabuto might pop out and undo the edo tensei thus redeeming himself and going on neutral like Orochimaru.

and about naruto and sasuke, i think after this war it will be out of pure rivalry
Old 2013-10-23, 13:31   Link #35
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
About Madara, if Hashirama doesn't destroys him i am thinking that Kabuto might pop out and undo the edo tensei thus redeeming himself and going on neutral like Orochimaru.

and about naruto and sasuke, i think after this war it will be out of pure rivalry
Kabuto already undid the Edo Tensei, thanks to Itachi. Madara severed his contract with him so he can't be unsummoned, and I think most of us assume that he's too powerful to simply seal away. Probably only would work with the Death God or Hashirama finally getting through to him.

I was somewhat hoping that Kabuto would redeem himself within Izanami and help fight Obito with his "Dragon" sage powers. Since Orochimaru took all his chakra back though, I guess that's impossible.
Old 2013-10-23, 13:42   Link #36
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
madara doesnt need a new caliber of power in my opinion. he just needs an actual pair of rinnegan, and a much stronger resolve than obito...he currently has both. if he manages to acquire senjutsu he'll be quite a formidable foe. regardless, he has to be removed from the battefield. so unless hashirama is planning a death god seal, naruto and sasuke need to get they mind right...

yes the susanoo/moku-jin would be interesting
I agree. It was shown before Obito absorbed the 10 tails, that Madara is not going down easily. At the moment he's messing about and distracting Hashirama for some unknown reason.

Madara is a big name, has the attitude of a villain, has been supercharged, and still, according to him at least, has another trick up his sleeve. He was and would be far more entertaining as the main villain.

That said, I hope this isn't how Obito is defeated. It would be incredibly lame. He has had every attack completely nullified so far.
Old 2013-10-23, 13:49   Link #37
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
Kabuto already undid the Edo Tensei, thanks to Itachi. Madara severed his contract with him so he can't be unsummoned, and I think most of us assume that he's too powerful to simply seal away. Probably only would work with the Death God or Hashirama finally getting through to him.

I was somewhat hoping that Kabuto would redeem himself within Izanami and help fight Obito with his "Dragon" sage powers. Since Orochimaru took all his chakra back though, I guess that's impossible.
oh yeah, damn! i forgot it, that's right so Kabuto is out of the picture. so yeah Hashirama using the Death God might work, but technically speaking i think Madara is more powerful than Hashirama right now with the rinnegan, so ...well who knows how he goes down.....

then May be as mentioned by other users that Obito redeems himself by taking down Madara and sacrificing himself in the process.
Old 2013-10-23, 14:37   Link #38
Jiima

is this anime ending? I wonder if this is last arc?
Jiima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 14:42   Link #39
Ushio the Omega

C'mon Kishimoto surprise us next chapter with Madara swooping in interrupting the therapy session and taking all the chakra from the tug-of-war and gaining all Obito's, Naruto's, Bee's and Minato's biju chakra as well as the shared with alliance Kyuubi chakra for himself!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 14:48   Link #40
Cookie-Monster

The biggest fight may soon be over, but it doesn't quite mean the manga abruptly ends.

Like Itachi-san314 said, Naruto will probably release the bijuu.

Madara will probably do some sneaky stuff. (Would be hilarious if in the middle of all the commotion he popped beside orochimaru and gave him a genjutsu bitch-slap to take control of the edo-tensei and get rid of them all).

Either way, there are still quite a few loose ends that need to be resolved.
Madara,
Sasuke,
Bijuu,
Naruto becoming the kage of all the villages combined.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion