AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-20, 15:57   Link #1041
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If only Tsukune was smart enough to stay with them until they reach that age.

I know he loves Moka and all, though the way he just ignores the other girls is pretty un-realistic.

I still say he has one of the harems of all time.
Come to think of it, I feel sorry for Yukari. Her mother's pretty plain. Not ugly or anything, but not OMG smoking hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's more of lalalalalala...then Capu-chu~~~!!! ouch bites you. Only in a distance they look so sweet.
Yeah, from up close, it looks erotic. Wait, is that only me?

Though to be honest, while Inner Moka could suck my blood any time, Outer... Meh. She's cute, never doubt it, but I don't really feel like hemorrhaging for her.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2008-10-20 at 16:38.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:34   Link #1042
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

They've put more effort on the POPULAR mother's. LOLED when Tsukune got kicked towards them, man he's so lucky. Young teen girls go for him and the moms just let him do as he pleases...
Old 2008-10-20, 16:48   Link #1043
XenophunK
INACTIVITY

Send a message via MSN to XenophunK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If only Tsukune was smart enough to stay with them until they reach that age.

I know he loves Moka and all, though the way he just ignores the other girls is pretty un-realistic.

I still say he has one of the harems of all time.
I'd like R+V a whole lot more if the episode's two most used words were "Tsukune" and "Moka-san".

I can understand that they like each other, but jesus! We get it already! Stop killing us with the same 2 goddamned words!
Old 2008-10-20, 16:51   Link #1044
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Mothers love to window shop. You can bet that the daughters gave their mothers a scolding.

Kurumu: How dare you Mom?! Getting Tsukune to touch your breasts not once but TWICE in the same day!?

Ageha: Yes but...his hand's so nice~ Such a firm yet gentle grip....

Kurumu: I KNOW THAT!!!

Mizore: I haven't even gotten him past my face but you just let him go straight between your legs... And all that talk of 'playing hard to get'.

Tsurara: I already played that already. Now I just want to 'get'.

Mizore: MOTHER!
Old 2008-10-20, 18:08   Link #1045
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thumbs up

Yukari's mom needs love...hmmm one reason why she's not along with the harem of Tsukune maybe because of daddy there at the back.

Know who's got the bigger assets woman!

Old 2008-10-20, 18:14   Link #1046
flamingAnimeLover

quick question
any1 happen to know the 2 songs played in the middle of episode 3
flamingAnimeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 18:15   Link #1047
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingAnimeLover View Post
any1 happen to know the 2 songs played in the middle of episode 3
The ending credits are always a great place to check for this info. In this case, the songs are "Yahoo nano ni..." (which was brought up last page) and "Snow storm".
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 18:44   Link #1048
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenophunK View Post
I'd like R+V a whole lot more if the episode's two most used words were "Tsukune" and "Moka-san".

I can understand that they like each other, but jesus! We get it already! Stop killing us with the same 2 goddamned words!

I know where you're coming from and sometimes I've thought it gets a lil irritating, too, but then again I also appreciate it cuz it's one of those recurring elements of the show that make it what it is. They push it, and it's cute at first... then they push it some more... you start to get a lil annoyed... then they keep doing it and you're just laughing and shaking your head at the same time. lol

Btw, hiya everyone! First time posting here but been a R+V fan since the first season and was sooo happy when Capu2 started up a few weeks ago. Last time, I watched the season all at once, but this time I'm able to watch them as new eps come out, which is nice, although the fansubs aren't necessarily as good since they're coming from the "speedier" fansubbers versus the "quality" ones.

I'm prolly the only girl outta my group of Anime-watching friends who loves the show, too (all my guy friends do... big surprise huh lol). Most of my girlfriends either turn beet red if I put an ep on or are just like, "Omg that's just WRONG!" while I'm cracking up. Call me twisted.
Old 2008-10-20, 18:46   Link #1049
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Motoko Chan ~ View Post

I know where you're coming from and sometimes I've thought it gets a lil irritating, too, but then again I also appreciate it cuz it's one of those recurring elements of the show that make it what it is. They push it, and it's cute at first... then they push it some more... you start to get a lil annoyed... then they keep doing it and you're just laughing and shaking your head at the same time. lol

Btw, hiya everyone! First time posting here but been a R+V fan since the first season and was sooo happy when Capu2 started up a few weeks ago. Last time, I watched the season all at once, but this time I'm able to watch them as new eps come out, which is nice, although the fansubs aren't necessarily as good since they're coming from the "speedier" fansubbers versus the "quality" ones.

I'm prolly the only girl outta my group of Anime-watching friends who loves the show, too (all my guy friends do... big surprise huh lol). Most of my girlfriends either turn beet red if I put an ep on or are just like, "Omg that's just WRONG!" while I'm cracking up. Call me twisted.
I love you, lol jp XD

If you love the anime, read the manga, it'll only increase your fandom if you haven't read it yet.

And welcome!!!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 18:50   Link #1050
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I love you, lol jp XD

If you love the anime, read the manga, it'll only increase your fandom if you haven't read it yet.

And welcome!!!
LOL... thanks for the kind welcome Hayashi

Yah I've thought about doing that and prolly will at some point. To be honest though I don't read much manga... more of an Anime fan. But for certain series I'd definitely be interested.

Love your avy btw... Mizore-chan rocks!
Old 2008-10-20, 18:56   Link #1051
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Welcome ~ Motoko Chan ~!!!

Glad to see a new fan of R+V here joining in! Nice siggy btw.

Gotta wonder though if there's a feastival Mizore and Kurumu did this dance number it would be hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HriY76EA7NI&NR=1
Old 2008-10-20, 18:59   Link #1052
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Thanks kenjiharima! For the welcome and compliment on the sig

I gotta eat dinner now, guys, but hope to catch ya on later. I'll check out that vid later too, kenji.
Old 2008-10-20, 19:04   Link #1053
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Motoko Chan ~ View Post
LOL... thanks for the kind welcome Hayashi

Yah I've thought about doing that and prolly will at some point. To be honest though I don't read much manga... more of an Anime fan. But for certain series I'd definitely be interested.

Love your avy btw... Mizore-chan rocks!
np, another R+V is always welcome. I do know what you mean about Manga, TBH I didn't read much manga either until I got my hands on R+V then I became addicted.

And its good to see another Mizore fan too ^_^
Old 2008-10-20, 20:02   Link #1054
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So we have another female fan of this series? Okay, now I'm scared

and I'm starting to prefer manga to anime these days. Mostly because manga is never constricted by any sort of limit, like anime is with episodes

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 20:04   Link #1055
jmd13

Hello.

Hello. im new to the forums and im watching R + V capu2, and already read the manga and all. I probably wont be posting much, but i wanted to ask 2 questions for u all, or anyone who can answer them please do.

1-R+V capu2 episode 3 came out, and i wanted to know if anyone knows the name of the song that Mizore sings in that episode, and/or where to download it.

2-I´ve been downloading the manga from mangadownload.com, but the season 2 in the manga only gets to episode 8 there. Are there any other episodes out, or is that all?o.o. If there are any other episodes, can anyone please tell me when to download them?-

Thanks.
jmd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 20:05   Link #1056
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmd13 View Post
Hello. im new to the forums and im watching R + V capu2, and already read the manga and all. I probably wont be posting much, but i wanted to ask 2 questions for u all, or anyone who can answer them please do.

1-R+V capu2 episode 3 came out, and i wanted to know if anyone knows the name of the song that Mizore sings in that episode, and/or where to download it.

2-I´ve been downloading the manga from mangadownload.com, but the season 2 in the manga only gets to episode 8 there. Are there any other episodes out, or is that all?o.o. If there are any other episodes, can anyone please tell me when to download them?-

Thanks.
You can't ask for downloads and stuff...

Also the name of Mizore's song is Snow Storm.
Old 2008-10-20, 20:06   Link #1057
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
First part- the names are Snowstorm and Yahoo nano ni (this information has been repeated many a time now...) and as for where to find it, I don't think I'm allowed to tell you that

Season 2 has 12 chapters... due to licensing, I also can't tell you where to DL (you've mostly got to do a lot of searching, though there should be threads in the manga section of where to DL)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 20:08   Link #1058
jmd13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You can't ask for downloads and stuff...

Also the name of Mizore's song is Snow Storm.
Sorry about that. >_>. I apologize. And Thanks :P
Old 2008-10-20, 20:37   Link #1059
jmd13

Hm, what about the artist?anyone?>_> trying to find it but cant seem to find the right song. hehe
Old 2008-10-20, 20:41   Link #1060
Midonin
Last Engage

Mizore's song is sung by her VA, Rie Kugimiya, and the only way you'd be able to find it is if you ripped it direct from the episode's audio stream. Can't get what isn't even out yet.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire