AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-22, 19:04   Link #161
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Going by:

and specifically this at the bottom:

... can we safely assume it's fairly legit until Key mentions otherwise?
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-22, 23:44   Link #162
Joachim
et tu, brute?

seriously i can't imagine those girls in little busters going all "ecchi mode" on me except kudo and haruka , omg dont butcher my rin..

btw what is that poster said? 18 what? cm?

maybe, just maybe the game will be just like tomoyo after (clannad but not actually the original clannad, some kind of continuation or alternate world) errr rin after? lol
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 02:29   Link #163
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Off to the side a bit, what is this I hear about a Little Busters! Perfect Visual Book??

Source: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/info/2007/12/_1220.html

Does this mean I have to dig out another 3150 yen?

I would also like to order it from Amazon.co.jp, but I can't seem to find it... T_T

Edit: Nevermind... found it...
Old 2007-12-23, 20:30   Link #164
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
seriously i can't imagine those girls in little busters going all "ecchi mode" on me except kudo and haruka , omg dont butcher my rin..

btw what is that poster said? 18 what? cm?

maybe, just maybe the game will be just like tomoyo after (clannad but not actually the original clannad, some kind of continuation or alternate world) errr rin after? lol
18+ version of Little Busters!. There was a news about it in Moon Phase. Apparently.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 23:03   Link #165
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Anyone have the romaji lyrics for Little Busters op?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 09:37   Link #166
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

リトルバスターズ!エクスタシー (Little Busters! EX)

And it seems this 18+ Little Busters! has a name now as well as a few details...

Thanks to the Kagikko Blog @ http://www.i-love-key.net/archives/2...usters_ex.html

リトルバスターズ!エクスタシー Little Busters! EX

I would have actually thought "エクスタシー" would have translated as 'ecstasy'... I'm guessing some kagikko who were dying for some h-scenes in the original LB! must now be in a state of ecstasy... And from the looks of the comments on that blog, it seems I wasn't the only one laughing at the title... hahaha

The cast is as yet unconfirmed, with a release expected in 2008. New scenario(s?) and new visuals will be added to the VN.

The only line I couldn't make out was "笹瀬川佐々美・二木佳奈多が攻略対象に". Could someone help with this please? All I can see there is Sasasegawa Sasami and Futaki Kanata's names... maybe they are the owners of the new scenarios?

Last edited by boggart; 2007-12-25 at 09:53.
Old 2007-12-25, 11:10   Link #167
Kealdrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Jun Maeda does seem to be the everybody dies to illict tears from the audience guy. There's always a chance Key might try something different this time though. I mean there's only so many times the same style of story can make you cry before you start to expect it and its impact is dulled right? Jun Maeda honestly reminds me a lot of Yoshiyuki Tomino when he was in his depression and would wipe out the entire cast of a series or at best make the ending BITTERsweet. I wonder if Jun Maeda suffers from depression too.
Spoiler for Implied spoilers about the ending::
Kealdrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 11:39   Link #168
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggart View Post
"笹瀬川佐々美・二木佳奈多が攻略対象に". Could someone help with this please? All I can see there is Sasasegawa Sasami and Futaki Kanata's names... maybe they are the owners of the new scenarios?
I think that's a correct guess. Kouryaku means "walkthrough".
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 16:33   Link #169
charizardpal
灼眼の

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Anyone have the romaji lyrics for Little Busters op?
Nevermind romanji lyrics; does anyone have lyrics to ANY of the songs from the game? i.e. Love Sniper, Little Jumper ver., the OP, etc? I don't care if they're in Kanji, in fact I'd prefer it. Meanwhile, I'll keep searching yahoo japan, but it'd be nice if someone could drop a link.

「心でなくちゃ、よく見えない。もののなかみは、目では見えない、ってこと。」
charizardpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-25, 17:24   Link #170
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizardpal View Post
Nevermind romanji lyrics; does anyone have lyrics to ANY of the songs from the game? i.e. Love Sniper, Little Jumper ver., the OP, etc? I don't care if they're in Kanji, in fact I'd prefer it. Meanwhile, I'll keep searching yahoo japan, but it'd be nice if someone could drop a link.
Watch this space. I'll post my scans up here, but I won't be bothered to transcribe it.

Spoiler for images:

Last edited by boggart; 2007-12-25 at 19:06. Reason: fixed images
Old 2007-12-25, 17:34   Link #171
charizardpal
灼眼の

Ah thanks for the thought, that was quick! But I just found a transcription which I'm checking. (The lyrics to the OP and lyrics of little jumper, at the bottom of this blog.)
edit on 12/25/07: ありがとう
edit on 12/29/07: Btw, I have added these found lyrics to a video of the OP. When and if an anime comes out, we can expect then to have this song translated.

「心でなくちゃ、よく見えない。もののなかみは、目では見えない、ってこと。」

Last edited by charizardpal; 2007-12-29 at 04:52. Reason: Thanks for the upload! + added to youtube
charizardpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-27, 04:49   Link #172
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Here's the cover of the new edition of Dengeki G's Magazine:

Looks like there's a B2 sized poster of Little Busters-EX too... :O

Last edited by boggart; 2007-12-31 at 01:13.
Old 2007-12-27, 08:46   Link #173
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Good lord, and you thought the title of "ToHeart2: X-RATED" was hard core enough, now we have that other VN powerhouse KEY following in Leaf's footsteps and presenting us with: "Little Busters: Ecstasy". Oh wow, I'll sure be looking forward with "ecstasy" indeed.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-28, 20:34   Link #174
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

And it has now been confirmed officially on Key's Online Radio.

http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/gallery/radio/index.html
Old 2007-12-29, 02:27   Link #175
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

wow 18+...

Is there a way to get the limitied edition of the game still or else where to get the regular one for less then 93$
Raykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 04:55   Link #176
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykun View Post
wow 18+...

Is there a way to get the limited edition of the game still or else where to get the regular one for less then 93$
You can order Limited Edition from paletweb (in used, but very good condition) for around ~82$, of course they'll probably be able to find the normal edition for even less money...

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 07:50   Link #177
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raykun View Post
Is there a way to get the limitied edition of the game still or else where to get the regular one for less then 93$
I guess it depends a bit on if your planing on buying other stuff along with it, but perhaps Crescent shop and some Japanese store like Getchu or Sofmap is worth a try. That's how I buy most of my games since Paletwebs stock is kind of small and they have gotten quite expensive on some popular games.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 08:12   Link #178
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
since Paletwebs stock is kind of small and they have gotten quite expensive on some popular games.
You know, out of all 6 VNs I bought from them weren't in their stock You just have to e-mail them and say what you want, and they can get it (of course if the item is still in-print ^^)

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 08:27   Link #179
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Well the biggest reason that I usually don't use Paletweb myself is that I won't get one of those telephone cards then

That and the Getchu/Crescent combination are sometimes cheaper but not always, that's why i recommended that he should at least check it out.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 16:56   Link #180
boggart
渡辺曜のお兄さん

Hmmm I wonder if Crescent will help me get my copy of this 18+ Little Busters!...

And I'm loving the remix album from C73... O_O... especially the new version of Haruka Kanata - to be honest the original kinda bored me... haha

Last edited by boggart; 2007-12-29 at 18:33.

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel