Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-10-25, 20:59   Link #2481
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
A new Union MS that is to replace the Flag?

FUCK. YES.
You misunderstand. The Blast was supposed to replace the Union Realdo, and was competing with the Flag for the position. It's much like the Advanced Tactical Fighter program that saw the Lockheed YF-22 versus the Northrop YF-23, or the Joint Strike Fighter Program that pitted the Boeing X-32 over the Lockheed X-35; both models are tested for performance and rated in various aspects, and the one that satisfies the requirements of the clients win.

In the case of the Blast vs the Flag, it was obvious that the Flag won, since it was the design chosen to supplant the Realdo.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 22:15   Link #2482
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
A new Union MS that is to replace the Flag?

FUCK. YES.
Yeah, we know about this for awhile but finally seeing it? Sweet.
Old 2010-10-25, 22:37   Link #2483
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Spoiler for movie scene:

In 00I Chapter 2 flashback, as the Europa was launching Lars and his wife (an Anew type) were watching it from TV. Lars commented that he had a friend on-board the ship.

This was likely his friend then. Interesting that they followed up on this.
Hmm...So who's the scientist Aeolia is talking to in the epilogue? Someone mentioned earlier that in the epilogue that Aeolia is talking to a person with a Ribbons-like appearance...I'm confused if this "Sky Eclipse" is also an Innovade or a normal person...as Lars Grise called him a "friend" because Lars befriend the person before he have the personality of an "Innovade Hunter" and Aeolia also talked to a scientist (which is assumed to be a human).
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-25, 23:26   Link #2484
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Hmm...So who's the scientist Aeolia is talking to in the epilogue? Someone mentioned earlier that in the epilogue that Aeolia is talking to a person with a Ribbons-like appearance...I'm confused if this "Sky Eclipse" is also an Innovade or a normal person...as Lars Grise called him a "friend" because Lars befriend the person before he have the personality of an "Innovade Hunter" and Aeolia also talked to a scientist (which is assumed to be a human).
Sky Eclipse was most definitely an Innovade. Lars Grise befriended him during 2185 A.D. before he became an Innovade Hunter, and Aeolia was born in 2051. 2185 - 2051 = 134, so unless Aeolia himself became an Innovator, I doubt he's even had contact with Sky Eclipse.

I'd be more likely to believe he had contact with Ribbons, based on the one-shot manga, "The Second Birthday" by Yun Kouga (editing by Mizushima). I also doubt Ribbons was the one he talked to in the movie flashback, but perhaps a colleague of his who might have donated his DNA to Aeolia for the Ribbons-type Innovade.
Old 2010-10-26, 06:19   Link #2485
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Morning guys, I was bored

Spoiler for Wanted to see if I could do it:

Let me know how I did?
Old 2010-10-26, 06:21   Link #2486
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Looks clean and legible enough, though would benefit from having a clear scan - Not your fault though, and your effort looks nice

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-10-26, 06:21   Link #2487
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Indeed, Aeolia's colleague shown in the flashback was called E.A. Ray (apparently a salutation to Amuro Ray ).

Ray probably donated his DNA for Celestial Being's research into the Innovades, hence creating Sky Eclipse, who was an Innovade that went on board the Europa, on surface an expedition mission but in actuality a Celestial Being cover mission.

Then, either with improvements in Innovade tech, or likely just another Innovade copy of Ray's DNA, Ribbons Almark was created.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 08:07   Link #2488
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
Sky Eclipse was most definitely an Innovade. Lars Grise befriended him during 2185 A.D. before he became an Innovade Hunter, and Aeolia was born in 2051. 2185 - 2051 = 134, so unless Aeolia himself became an Innovator, I doubt he's even had contact with Sky Eclipse.

I'd be more likely to believe he had contact with Ribbons, based on the one-shot manga, "The Second Birthday" by Yun Kouga (editing by Mizushima). I also doubt Ribbons was the one he talked to in the movie flashback, but perhaps a colleague of his who might have donated his DNA to Aeolia for the Ribbons-type Innovade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Indeed, Aeolia's colleague shown in the flashback was called E.A. Ray (apparently a salutation to Amuro Ray ).

Ray probably donated his DNA for Celestial Being's research into the Innovades, hence creating Sky Eclipse, who was an Innovade that went on board the Europa, on surface an expedition mission but in actuality a Celestial Being cover mission.

Then, either with improvements in Innovade tech, or likely just another Innovade copy of Ray's DNA, Ribbons Almark was created.
Am I the only who thought the guy at the end didn't look much like Ribbons at all. I swear he had brown hair from my memory. Definitely Ribbons' VA however which makes me suspect this guy is actually our omnipotent narrator from time to time as opposed to Ribbons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocawarde View Post
Morning guys, I was bored

Spoiler for Wanted to see if I could do it:

Let me know how I did?
Looks cool man. A bit smudgy here and there because of the background erase but we're not complaining.
Old 2010-10-26, 17:36   Link #2489
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Of course the 00Q's bits are the highest rated.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 13:36   Link #2490
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2...8197795681.jpg (Homeless)

I think this is Sky Eclipse working on a Haro. Not what year though, looks like a flashback and there's gravity so it's definitely not on the Jupiter ship.
Old 2010-10-28, 23:59   Link #2491
solidvanz
Special Operative

This month's scans:

00N

00 Qan[T] Full Saber

00V Senki
Old 2010-10-29, 00:09   Link #2492
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

What does the Advanced GN-X have anything to do with anything? Kinda old news isn't it? Why would they back track with that?
Old 2010-10-29, 00:09   Link #2493
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Looks like we finally have confirmation on how far the bits/fangs can go away from their origin point. My question is still "What can the Gadelaza's Large GN Fangs do?". I don't see any visible weapons.

Quote:
What does the Advanced GN-X have anything to do with anything? Kinda old news isn't it? Why would they back track with that?
Maybe they're going to release a model or RD?

Last edited by Kuroi Hadou; 2010-10-29 at 00:28.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 01:40   Link #2494
helois

at the bottom of the last image you can see the conversion kit for the MG GN-X...
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-29, 01:40   Link #2495
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
So was Avalanche Exia and Kyrios Gust, 1.5 Gundam, Astraea F2 and 3 chapter appearences of 007S. 00V Senki does this all the time, it's the second time the Advanced GN-X is featured. That's all 00V Senki do in terms of showcasing mechs.

This chapter showcases Amy fighting the ELS in his Advanced GN-X during the ELS battle.
Old 2010-10-29, 01:57   Link #2496
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

After 7 years, the Advanced GN-X is still being used?

Isn't it inferior at this point?
Old 2010-10-29, 02:00   Link #2497
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
After 7 years, the Advanced GN-X is still being used?

Isn't it inferior at this point?
So were the Tierens, Enacts, and Flags being used by the ESF. I guess they're going by the philosophy of: "We have them so we might as well use them".
Old 2010-10-29, 02:01   Link #2498
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

True, but still. An Advanced GN-X is better than a Tieren, but a GN-XIV is better than an Advanced GN-X.
Old 2010-10-29, 02:05   Link #2499
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
An Advanced GN-X is better than a Tieren, but a GN-XIV is better than an Advanced GN-X.
This is true, but the GN-XIV seems to be reserved for the elite pilots, much like the Ahead was. It also seems to be of a limited production run, given that they are producing the Braves and Gadelaza to replace the the GN-X line.
Old 2010-10-29, 04:04   Link #2500
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
This is true, but the GN-XIV seems to be reserved for the elite pilots, much like the Ahead was. It also seems to be of a limited production run, given that they are producing the Braves and Gadelaza to replace the the GN-X line.
The Gadelaza is only a candidate to replace the GN-X line, i.e. it is uncertain if the Gadelaza itself will replace the GN-X line at all. Also, the GN-XIV is not reserved for elite pilots, since there's a standard model colors GN-XIV in production. The mobile suit that is more like the elite-only model is the Braves, which seems to be limited to the Sol Braves squadron at the moment.