AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-07, 09:25   Link #21301
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The revised version removes the grunts.

Level 5s / Kihara / Cyborg / FiveOver / HS Mecha / Artificial Angel / Aliens

Grimlin / Saints / Grimoires / Valkyries / Magic God / Cabal Boss / Artifacts

Kamijou Touma - ?!
Don't we just love this story?
Old 2012-11-07, 09:32   Link #21302
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Artificial Angel but no traditional ones? Unfair!
Old 2012-11-07, 09:36   Link #21303
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Artificial Angel but no traditional ones? Unfair!
Can they actually summon one ?
Old 2012-11-07, 09:38   Link #21304
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
The revised version removes the grunts.

Level 5s / Kihara / Cyborg / FiveOver / HS Mecha / Artificial Angel / Aliens

Grimlin / Saints / Grimoires / Valkyries / Magic God / Cabal Boss / Artifacts

Kamijou Touma - ?!
Why does this make Touma sound like a different species?!

And do you have something against vampires? I heard they were supposed to be quite strong...
Old 2012-11-07, 09:39   Link #21305
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

There's Fiamma...

And Othinius loves making the impossible possible....

somehow that sounded quite dirty for some reason
Old 2012-11-07, 09:40   Link #21306
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Why does this make Touma sound like a different species?!

But he is He's completely out of place

Quote:
And do you have something against vampires? I heard they were supposed to be quite strong...
But until we see one...

Even Elves have a larger presence than Vampires.
Old 2012-11-07, 09:55   Link #21307
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
But he is He's completely out of place
What scares me most is that it sounds so damn right!

Quote:
But until we see one...

Even Elves have a larger presence than Vampires.
It truly sad that beings that sounded like unstoppable monsters haven not yet made an appearance in the story... I really want to see them.

Hope the author won't forget about them.
Old 2012-11-07, 10:19   Link #21308
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Kamijou Touma is a Kamijou Touma. He is not a man (though because the Kamijou Touma assumed the form of a teenage boy, thus the "he"), nor is he a woman, neither a God nor the Devil, not a creature, not blah blah blah... just a "Kamijou Touma." Classification of a "Kamijou Touma": spiky hair, and a right hand adversaries refer to as, and also self-referred, as Imagine Breaker.

/run

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2012-11-07 at 21:57. Reason: i probably had an incomplete sentence structure because I was sleepy...
Old 2012-11-07, 10:28   Link #21309
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

What a tease that NT6 Synopsis.

Has anyone else wondered what it'd be like for Fraulein and Aiwass to encounter each other?

Aiwass either won't care much I'm guessing. Accel or Kakine seem to be his main interests... But Fraulein might be fairly interested in Aiwass's existence or whatever else.
Though Kazakiri is a viable option too for Fraulein to be interested in. Definitely would like more of Kazakiri in NT!
Old 2012-11-07, 10:35   Link #21310
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
It truly sad that beings that sounded like unstoppable monsters haven not yet made an appearance in the story... I really want to see them.

Hope the author won't forget about them.
He has not forgotten ... he just tries to bury everything related to that cheesy volume and hopes people do as well. Look, I already buried everything I knew myself.
Oh ... I just though about something. If vampires really do exists, then shouldn't something as crazy broken as them have a special counter to erase them? Just like IB does for distortions ... [/sarcasm]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
What a tease that NT6 Synopsis.

Has anyone else wondered what it'd be like for Fraulein and Aiwass to encounter each other?

Aiwass either won't care much I'm guessing. Accel or Kakine seem to be his main interests... But Fraulein might be fairly interested in Aiwass's existence or whatever else.
Though Kazakiri is a viable option too for Fraulein to be interested in. Definitely would like more of Kazakiri in NT!
Fraulein : Senpai!!
Old 2012-11-07, 14:36   Link #21311
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
He has not forgotten ... he just tries to bury everything related to that cheesy volume and hopes people do as well. Look, I already buried everything I knew myself.
I don't know, he still keeps Aisa in a very safe place close to his heart.
Old 2012-11-07, 14:53   Link #21312
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Aisa? whos that
Old 2012-11-07, 15:00   Link #21313
tsunade666

Vampires will join the fun just to be killed because they are sparkling

though joke aside. The phantasmal creature in tamni verse are very rare. The only shown are the elves and angels but there are groups who hunts down spirits and ghost and deep blood did exist.

The phantasmal creatures are there but they aren't in center fold with the human killing each other. I wonder if the holistic esper was successful will there be more phantasmal beings showing up.
Old 2012-11-07, 20:06   Link #21314
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Vampires will join the fun just to be killed because they are sparkling

though joke aside. The phantasmal creature in tamni verse are very rare. The only shown are the elves and angels but there are groups who hunts down spirits and ghost and deep blood did exist.

The phantasmal creatures are there but they aren't in center fold with the human killing each other. I wonder if the holistic esper was successful will there be more phantasmal beings showing up.
And here ladies and gentleman we can see a Nasu touched fan.
Old 2012-11-08, 04:33   Link #21315
desrtsku
Nympholept

hmm ... Deep Blood? what's that?
Old 2012-11-08, 08:36   Link #21316
tsunade666

deep blood is the name of Asia's ability right? though I'm not sure anymore because its been aeons since its been last said.
Old 2012-11-08, 08:52   Link #21317
Awrya
U mad?

Yeah, that's what her ability is called.
Kamachi hasn't forgotten her, he's just waiting for the arc that'll bring her to the spotlight.....maybe.

Just wondering, since vampires are super natural beings like angels, wouldn't they die/disappear if Touma touched them?
Old 2012-11-08, 09:23   Link #21318
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Kamachi hasn't forgotten her, he's just waiting for the arc that'll bring her to the spotlight.....maybe.

Like I've said, Kamachi has a soft spot for her- Otherwise he wouldn't have place her in the unique position of being Kamijou's classmate. While she won't have any major appearance, it at least gives her multiple minor appearances and cameo.
Old 2012-11-08, 10:19   Link #21319
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Yeah, that's what her ability is called.

Just wondering, since vampires are super natural beings like angels, wouldn't they die/disappear if Touma touched them?
true, vampires are supernatural existence and can be called alien to the normal world but with the way Imagine breaker was presented lately with the edited version, explained to Touma.

We can't say for sure that vampires will be killed with one touch.

Its the matter of who comes first as a natural being or not. Vampires are considered ancient being that live for hundreds of years. Its possible that they are part of the origin of the world or can be considered by imagine breaker as a natural existence depending on when the archive of IB updated. It depends on it if the vampire are natural or alien to the world but since IB can be updated and altered. Then we can't be sure anymore. Though for now, I think IB will kill a vampire.
Old 2012-11-08, 11:21   Link #21320
desrtsku
Nympholept

Please don't bring Nasu terminology and logic in Toaru, it gives weird temptations ...
We don't know for sure if IB can be altered that way, at least no one implied something like that can be done ... no, it's more like it can't be altered that way at all, otherwise the point of IB being an absolute point of reference won't make sense anymore.
The thing about it being able to kill a vampire or not is more or less a question of point of view, why does Deep Blood exist if IB can deal with them? That's just one way to see it though.
The other one Tsunade mentioned is "are they some kind of distortions?". But it's more about whether their body is made of : if it is of supernatural materials (like the Angels) or natural materials that are stabilized with some kind of magic (the rock or parer Golems) or supernaturally modified materials (like Marian's "properties"), in this case it should work. But, from what we know IB doesn't work on naturally born humans whose specs are enhanced with some kind of supernatural tricks (the saints) or oddities with natural human-like bodies like Fraulein (it doesn't look like IB work on her from what we've seen up until now) ; if the vampires are one of them, then IB won't likely work on them.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen