AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-09-25, 14:29   Link #181
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
They did fix it, both the PS3 version and Vita is far much better than Sen 1 counterparts (though PS3 still faster here from what I see, only 3 seconds loading time at most)

That's all I needed to know. Thanks!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 15:06   Link #182
rladls2121

Crossbell City.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 08:12   Link #183
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I like how they made every last boss at the end of every part in chapter one to be unbeatable (except for Nord boss) but with a bonus AP if we do some conditions. Seriously, some of them are insane Someone like Macburn or the last chapter 1 boss could kill me in one hit with their arts lol.

...good thing Ema exists.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 18:58   Link #184
Kirayuki

I honestly think the game actually get easier now, I was like struggling pretty hard on the beginning because you only have Toval (I am playing on Nightmare btw)

Out of all those bosses, I think Xeno and Leonidas probably the hardest for me because you don't have broken characters like Claire or Sharon yet (there is a limit for Toval artes you know )

And well, they all left already (though you get Sara as a consolation and Rean got powered up like mad ). So I am looking forward now (I'm looking at you MacBurn)
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-27, 20:00   Link #185
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
I honestly think the game actually get easier now, I was like struggling pretty hard on the beginning because you only have Toval (I am playing on Nightmare btw)

Out of all those bosses, I think Xeno and Leonidas probably the hardest for me because you don't have broken characters like Claire or Sharon yet (there is a limit for Toval artes you know )

And well, they all left already (though you get Sara as a consolation and Rean got powered up like mad ). So I am looking forward now (I'm looking at you MacBurn)
You might be right there, but still those AP requirement makes me need to prepare some strategy. Most annoying one in the chapter one would be Macburn because if I fail to get one, I need to reload back from the bike vs horse race again

..oh btw, how to do Lost Arts? I'm still at chapter 2 part 2 beginning now but I feel I should've got this earlier.

Old 2014-09-27, 20:10   Link #186
Kirayuki

Wasn't the requirement is just to kill Dubarry ? Her HP is not as high as MacBurn so you can just spam S-Craft on her after buffing with STR bonus.

And I just entered chapter 2, so I don't know about that yet I feel like I am taking the game slower than everyone else (33 hours in here and just entered chapter 2)
Old 2014-09-27, 20:24   Link #187
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Wasn't the requirement is just to kill Dubarry ? Her HP is not as high as MacBurn so you can just spam S-Craft on her after buffing with STR bonus.

And I just entered chapter 2, so I don't know about that yet I feel like I am taking the game slower than everyone else (33 hours in here and just entered chapter 2)
Yeah but I kinda messed up since Dubarry-chan debuffed me so hard and Macburn killed my entire party with his arts when I couldn't get a turn to impede him

And I guess lost arts will be obtained later on then.. I thought I missed some explanation there The game feels so frickin long though I heard that there's only going to be 2 chapters in this game.

Old 2014-09-27, 20:52   Link #188
Kirayuki

It's

Prologue -> Chapter 1 -> Intermission -> Chapter 2 > Final Chapter -> Gaiden : Crossbell -> Epilgoue

But yeah the game is actually pretty long if you gonna do everything
Old 2014-09-28, 02:35   Link #189
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Yeah but I kinda messed up since Dubarry-chan debuffed me so hard and Macburn killed my entire party with his arts when I couldn't get a turn to impede him

And I guess lost arts will be obtained later on then.. I thought I missed some explanation there The game feels so frickin long though I heard that there's only going to be 2 chapters in this game.
Calling them chapters might be wrong, there are two main parts other than the Prologue, Intermission, Gaiden and Epilgoue. Part 1 is then divided into 3 sections. At the end of each section there are a free time like in sen 1. So one can say that part 1 are 3 chapters long.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-30, 10:51   Link #190
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Just got into fighting Macburn at final chapter

Holy shit, I was really surprised when his S craft managed to break both of my adamant shield and crescent mirror D: what's wrong with this guy damn. Good thing I brought Alisa and she could revives all of my party members in one swoop

then again it's my fault for not spamming delay attacks.. I was having too much fun seeing all those misses and lost artes with Ema I really didn't expect that he could pierce all of my defenses like that.

Did I miss some kind of defensive artes/craft to null this?

Old 2014-09-30, 21:21   Link #191
Kirayuki

It probably works like Arios's Ura Hayate in Ao, having the ability to nullify any buff effect on the target.

And oh god, this game have so many optional things. Can't seem to progress the story in faster pace with all of these things keeping me
Old 2014-10-01, 07:57   Link #192
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
It probably works like Arios's Ura Hayate in Ao, having the ability to nullify any buff effect on the target.

And oh god, this game have so many optional things. Can't seem to progress the story in faster pace with all of these things keeping me
Yeah, there's just seem too much thing to do when the whole world map seems to open for us I wonder how long it would take if you talked to every npc for every chapter's part..

Oh and I cried so hard when the final chapter credit song starts playing orz

I mean, I was feeling sad and all at first and was pretty damn confused when the revelation starts showing, but then the credit song hit me so damn hard ;_;

Old 2014-10-04, 10:30   Link #193
Kirayuki

I just finished the game, and my biggest complaint right now is why they let that such important stuff for the plot only available on 2nd run only, heck it's even optional.
Old 2014-11-07, 16:32   Link #194
rladls2121

There is a demo version for Sen no Kiseki II Japanese.
Im playing it on PS3.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 03:54   Link #195
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Might be late but

HYPE!

Finally sen 2 heroes and heroines appeared in one party w

Old 2014-12-22, 09:28   Link #196
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

After much time has passed, I could finally play Sen no Kiseki 1 intensely for the past few days (currently start of Chapter 6). Overall, I think I like Sen more than let's say Zero no Kiseki. More party members and thus more or less development between those who start of on defensive terms . Rean's pretty good and I also like it that he's not written like the oblivious "womaniser" as in that it made you roll your eyes or facepalm *coughlloydcough*. Maybe there will be Zero-esque romance hint for a few last Kizuna events, though the regular ones felt alright without it (and that from a die-hard vanilla VN fan!)

My few biased comments: Spoilers to save space
Spoiler for comments:

Spoiler for Crow:

Overall: I have great fun with this addicting game. I'm unsure if it's worth it to do a New Game+ or leveling to 80+ (I guess only in higher difficulties if there's an increase of exp. points) for the max. transfer bonus in Sen II.

Sen I - II: When I first watched an S-Craft compilation video and saw Claire (without knowing who she was), I had really though it was a grown-up Tio O_o. Wouldn't have made sense according to the timeline.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 10:01   Link #197
Kirayuki

There is a big giveaway for his identity at the end of chapter 6 just before you fight the boss. I don't think they are trying hard to hide it, if anything it's like they are expecting us to suspect him.
Old 2015-01-01, 11:58   Link #198
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

XSEED registered a bunch of trademarks and one of them possibly looks like Sen no Kiseki or better said: Trails of Cold Steel

http://whois.domaintools.com/trailsofcoldsteel.com

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...6&postcount=44

The others being: Corpse Party: Blood Drive, and Xanadu Next

Last edited by ACertainStark; 2015-01-01 at 12:27.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 13:34   Link #199
Iron Maw
Banned

Sounds edgy.

But yeah it's probably Sen since IIRC the title supposed to be some meta pun on a thousand weapons or something. So that sounds would fit the bill, at least moreso than Trails in the Nothing or Trials in the Blue.

I guess I could see why they would bypass the Crossbell Arc for the Erebrona Arc from a business perspective, but it's still disappointing IMO. At least we are getting more Kiseki games in the end eitherway so that best news out of this.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 13:48   Link #200
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well I think there's a translation attempt in gbatemp for zero/ao.. and I think it's progressing steadily? I haven't checked it for a while

I can see why they would skip zero/ao but can they at least finish Sora first? we don't really have a good foundation before starting Sen considering that we only have FC at this point

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria