4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.48%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.43%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-26, 04:24   Link #141
Goodie

Interesting episode.

Marie named al, no wonder hes so attached to her.

End battle was kick ass. Sumeragi comming back FTW. ^_^

Both new a-heads were interesting, and kick ass, pity kataron had to interfere, i would have wanted to see the outcome, as this will probably be their only chance since billys new MS hes gonna make now hes joined alaws are gonna kick ass.

Gundam 00 ep4 images

-Goodie
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:25   Link #142
TrueKnight

Lol @ Graham being called "Mistah Bushido".
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:26   Link #143
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
I'm so happy the preview of episode 3 didn't show too many stuffs! The appearance of Samurai-Ahead really blew me away!
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:29   Link #144
bran
h e a d s h o t

what led to the kiss scene
what did feld and lyle talk about?

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:30   Link #145
TrueKnight

It's up in Random Curiosity if anyone's interested...

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2008...ond-season-04/
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:35   Link #146
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

After finished watching this episode, I have a bad feeling for Marina.
Setsuna started to doubt his reason for fighting because of her (He paused and thought about what she said. I think he also wants to stop fighting, but no one ask or tell him to.)
I think she will become his 'one way to live without having to fight'. But it might

1. Makes him push her away.
2. The enemies might use her to take advantage of him.
3. The worst (and craziest) case, he might get injured, so she feels she's a burden to him and tries to get herself killed. Or maybe she'll get killed somehow by someone.

This episode is awesome! Except a little bad quality, but I gave it a 10/10 anyway. Seravee x Cherudim and 00 x Arious teamworks are awesome too.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:38   Link #147
GNWeapon
On Trial

What is Saji doing meeting with Papa Bear??
GNWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:39   Link #148
hikari no tsubasa
この俺が... 駆逐する!

dunno if i heard it right but.. is louise gonna be transfered to earth or something? if so, perhaps she'll be meeting saji there, rather than in space
hikari no tsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:46   Link #149
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
what led to the kiss scene
what did feld and lyle talk about?
Feldt was watching him while training, after he was finished, he saw her watching him, approached her {cute Feldt reaction there btw} he asked her something {don't remember what} and then Haro started yelling "Feldt loved Lockon", Lyle asks her "Really?" and she is like "I don't know." Then he says something, could not make out what it was, and he kisses her. Then he punches-slap him. lawl
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:47   Link #150
Goodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
After finished watching this episode, I have a bad feeling for Marina.
Setsuna started to doubt his reason for fighting because of her (He paused and thought about what she said. I think he also wants to stop fighting, but no one ask or tell him to.)
I think she will become his 'one way to live without having to fight'. But it might

1. Makes him push her away.
2. The enemies might use her to take advantage of him.
3. The worst (and craziest) case, he might get injured, so she feels she's a burden to him and tries to get herself killed. Or maybe she'll get killed somehow by someone.

This episode is awesome! Except a little bad quality, but I gave it a 10/10 anyway. Seravee x Cherudim and 00 x Arious teamworks are awesome too.
I really loved how Arios allowed 00 to get the jump on the ship, but I think it may have worked better if 00 had shot the ship out from underwater... as not to allow Mr Bushido to "intervene".

Though I felt that scene had similarity's/the same vibe to the scene in seed where freedom saves the day for the first time... but somewhat in reverse. Anyone else think/get that? :/

-Goodie
Goodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 04:56   Link #151
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodie View Post
I really loved how Arios allowed 00 to get the jump on the ship, but I think it may have worked better if 00 had shot the ship out from underwater... as not to allow Mr Bushido to "intervene".

Though I felt that scene had similarity's/the same vibe to the scene in seed where freedom saves the day for the first time... but somewhat in reverse. Anyone else think/get that? :/

-Goodie
I got it. >_< Freedom came just on time before Ark-Angle (did I spelled it right?) get destroyed.
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:02   Link #152
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
I got it. >_< Freedom came just on time before Ark-Angle (did I spelled it right?) get destroyed.
Its Archangel.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:02   Link #153
kari-no-sugata

Translating a couple of lines...

From memory on one viewing. I'll re-check later.

As others have said, it was Soma (though she called herself Marie back then) who gave Alle his name. At the time though, it seems she couldn't see. Later, Alle is talking to Sumeragi about this and says he should have realised earlier that it was Marie - since nobody else could talk mind-to-mind with him. He thinks Soma/Marie will hate him for what he's done (including killing everyone in that facility) but wants to save her even still. Important note - Alle has lost his special abilities, which is why he was being beaten by Soma. At least he won't be going ga-ga every time Soma turns up, but abilities-wise he's had a downgrade. (Though he's not my favourite character, the Alle+Hal fight at the end of last season was my favourite)

Kathy gets a rebuke from the fat guy and is ordered to let the self-absorbed blondie with a bad reputation prepare plans. However, she has a feeling she's seen the strategic planning from the last ep before. And Sumeragi talks a bit about her past to Alle - it seems she sacrificed some allies in a battle before, or something. That's why she wanted to end wars. Looks like we might get some Kathy vs Sumeragi strategic planning this season. And I guess "clothes make the woman" eh - people were saying Sumeragi had lost weight in particular areas but actually it was the reverse: Feldt hadn't realised Sumeragi's sizes had changed, much to Ian's enjoyment (is his wife dead? is he just a natural letch? or does he just have a thing for Sumeragi? I remember him trying to oggle her last season). And his own daughter calls him out for sexual harassment

Meanwhile, Lyle is using the simulator but only gets 78% and feels he can't match up to elder brother. Poor Feldt - Haro gives it away that she loves/loved Neil (cute!). Looks like Lyle kissed her to make her hate him and remove feelings of attachment. Looks like he doesn't intend to hang around. Incidentally, he again leaked CB's destination to Kataron. We haven't yet seen anyone else in CB being suspicious but I can't believe they're that naive - I suspect Lyle will find he hasn't fooled anyone.

Some nice talk between Setsuna and Marina. Interestingly, he says he (like she does now) once thought that wars could never create anything but after joining CB, he changed. Marina invites him to come to Azadistan to help rebuild the country, but refuses - but her asking him makes him briefly pause just after launching in the 00. She's definitely getting to him. As a side note, Azadistan has gone to hell in the last 4 years - remember how they used to get international aid etc? Well, that's all gone now and they've basically been left to rot. Marina seems rather unhappy with the international situation and certainly wants to do something about it. We also get to see Shirin's side of things - she left specifically because of the international situation and to do things her own way (hmm, what did she do in the past?).

Incidentally, Setsuna decided to set course for Azadistan. Some practically took it as "captain's orders".

Billy's now with A-LAWS. Looks like he was offered the job before and looks really determined - and he's now kinda taking over from Prof Eifman and supervising the development of new MS. And he sure feels used. Ouch.

Ian has a "those who don't work don't eat" type ethic and gives Saji a rough background on how everyone in CB has lost stuff due to war. But Saji seems to do a runner anyway in the preview. Oh dear, he's not going to be getting any more popular.

Given the title of the next ep, will we see Azadistan go up in flames... and due to "just want to see the world burn" Ali? Ouch. That could also set Marina on a new course...

Last edited by kari-no-sugata; 2008-10-26 at 07:36.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:05   Link #154
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Ok since there is alot of questions and simulars here. Here is my Summery of the Episode, taking all important parts, some information about some key conversations. Do note that this is a little back and forth regarding when it happends.
Spoiler for Gundam 00 S2 Ep4 Summery:

Hope this is liked
Sordes Pilosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:13   Link #155
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
But Saji seems to do a runner anyway in the preview. Oh dear, he's not going to be getting any more popular.
Yep. Driving through the desert and meeting a veteran military officer in the process as well.

IIRC I remember what little Mizushima has watched of the franchise includes Mobile Suit Gundam. Interesting to see what he will make of the homage.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:14   Link #156
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

wahahaha I got alot of laughing in this episode. great episode as always. It's a pleasant suprise that Mr. Bushido come out at this battle. setsuna and Gra... I mean Mr.Bushido recognize each other fighting style immediately. Gra.. (damn just can't get used to it) Mr.Bushido sounds more passionate(or is it lust?) for battle which is good thing.

sad thing about al is that because hal is gone (or so it seems) he lost his quantum brainwave and unable to perfom better. like when he said during battle "it's not the ms fault". now I'm willing to bet all my money that Hal gonna come out again. you guys are allowed to quote my post.

Ali comeout in the preview which is good thing and abad thing. good thing is that we gonna saw more badass antagoinst (I don't count lindt since he looks like a sassy) and the bad thing is that he always bring abad thing. just look at that ruined city he looks like a demon ascend from hell which is acool thing

interesting stuff going on about marina and setsuna. like when they denied it simultaneously (just like akid the more you denied it the more it will become true).. marina ask setsuna to come with her to rebuild azadistan something that make setsuna little bit tempted to do. from my point of view it seems that both of them wanting someone to support them or relied on (heh somehow this give me the vibe of future physical relationship ).

for sumeragi tight clothes and billy seems much better now. hah get you right Lyle but he do it to not dillusioned Feldt. hmm I'll wait for more episode to comment about him wether he just agood guy pretend to be a jerk or he's really ajerk. since he seem more serious about thing.

PS: why the poll hasn't been opened yet? on purpose?
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:15   Link #157
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Yep. Driving through the desert and meeting a veteran military officer in the process as well.

IIRC I remember what little Mizushima has watched of the franchise includes Mobile Suit Gundam. Interesting to see what he will make of the homage.
Saji needed to meet someone who is respected internationally and isn't with A-Laws. Otherwise he would be thrown right back into the Space Mines. Sergei is as good a bet as any, if he could find him.

The fact that Saji met such an important person, even if he isn't on active duty, would imply that Kataron and/or CB had arranged this meeting.
Old 2008-10-26, 05:22   Link #158
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Saji needed to meet someone who is respected internationally and isn't with A-Laws. Otherwise he would be thrown right back into the Space Mines. Sergei is as good a bet as any, if he could find him.

The fact that Saji met such an important person, even if he isn't on active duty, would imply that Kataron and/or CB had arranged this meeting.
Well off-duty he's just another affable old man, so yeah there should something good coming from that meeting. Though I would stop short of thinking that Kataron/CB would actually work below the table to arrange it. Sergei, as righteous as he is probably won't stoop as low as to contact anti-government organisations, given his loyalty. If nothing else, I'll probably call coincidence on this one, however forced as that might seem.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:23   Link #159
Principalities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post

Not necessarily. He could have just told old papa bear he has info on CB to set up the meeting.
Principalities is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 05:26   Link #160
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

the poll hasn't been opened yet? that's strange
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote