AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-02, 22:29   Link #3201
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
Just read chapter 12, was a very interesting chapter.

Tatsuya and Miyuki have incredible skills, but also terrifying.

I have a question, if Tatsuya has such incredible restoration abilities, does he can wipe the wounds of his body?
What are you asking? Can he heal himself? He did back in the Nine Schools Competition and many other times.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-03-02 at 22:39.
Old 2013-03-02, 22:39   Link #3202
art37

Hey guyz. where do you read the web novel? Or can some give the link? I just cant catch up.

And the next arc will be the vampire arc? Can anyone give a summary intro or if its posted already pls point in where since i cant find it. Thx

And if there is some thing wrong with post. Pls correct me. Again thx.
Old 2013-03-02, 22:42   Link #3203
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by art37 View Post
Hey guyz. where do you read the web novel? Or can some give the link? I just cant catch up.

And the next arc will be the vampire arc? Can anyone give a summary intro or if its posted already pls point in where since i cant find it. Thx

Summaries of the arcs are available on EnigmaticAxiom's profile on Jcafe.
Old 2013-03-02, 22:43   Link #3204
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by art37 View Post

check this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Since it's been a while (I think?), I'll post some of the summaries. I won't bother with arcs 1-4, because 1 and 2 have been done, 3 is almost done, and 4 is being done at a fairly rapid pace, as well as the fact that there's two different media for it (Drama DVD + LN).

http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafi...np06b69x9162l6
http://anonym.to/?http://www.mediafi...lu16iy7irt02ph

As always, copy/paste the mediafire link itself. And Raxnom, you are correct in everything you said, I believe. Unless I'm too tired and am wrong :P
Old 2013-03-02, 22:46   Link #3205
waffler

what role does tatsuya have in the vampire arc?
Old 2013-03-02, 22:50   Link #3206
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
what role does tatsuya have in the vampire arc?
He is targeted by USNA and by default lina because they think he is the user of the matter energy conversion magic (material burst).
Old 2013-03-02, 22:55   Link #3207
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
What are you asking? Can he heal himself? He did back in the Nine Schools Competition and many other times.
Well, I was referring to a chapter of volume 5 (Summer Break) mentions that Tatsuya has terrible marks in his body. I wondered if he could wipe those marks (?)
Old 2013-03-02, 23:03   Link #3208
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
Well, I was referring to a chapter of volume 5 (Summer Break) mentions that Tatsuya has terrible marks in his body. I wondered if he could wipe those marks (?)
This has already been discussed. Tatsuya's Regrowth wasn't fully developed when he was a child and when it did develop to the point he could start using it the wounds had already exceeded his 24 hour time limit.
Old 2013-03-02, 23:11   Link #3209
babbo3d

Quote:
This has already been discussed. Tatsuya's Regrowth wasn't fully developed when he was a child and when it did develop to the point he could start using it the wounds had already exceeded his 24 hour time limit.
I still maintain the stance that he could do it but stop his own healing because either didn't drop him below combat level or was training how to stop it and training in resisting torture.
Old 2013-03-02, 23:17   Link #3210
Konja7

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
I still maintain the stance that he could do it but stop his own healing because either didn't drop him below combat level or was training how to stop it and training in resisting torture.

Thank you very much for the responses of both.
Old 2013-03-02, 23:25   Link #3211
bloodyclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
yet another awesome chapter. Thanks dreyakis!

the thing about his healing is, when he healed miyuki and her mom, it took him several tries, each getting faster and faster. It was lampshaded that he had mastered his regrowth on external objects in a mere couple of tries. So with this concept in mind, It is perfectly logical that when he was young, he still hasn't grasped the potential of his restoration ability. On the note of combat level, remember he can still consciously activate his restoration. So if he could do it, then he would've.

few things to note in this chapter.

- miyuki's cocytus is awesome!
- masaki and juumonji are badass as expected
- Its too badass whenever restoration is used.

lastly, did anyone get chills at the part where miyuki was explaining about tats restoration to everyone on the helicopter. I knew that the pain was condensed to 150 times.. but I did not know it is higher depending on the duration of the wound.

Spoiler:

I cant imagine that kind of pain especially if its something like a bullet wound or a blown off limb. Maybe its good that tats had his emotions stripped away because a normal person would've gone insane from that kind of torture.

and to think hes been restoring not only isori and kei, but the 101st soldiers as they were going down.
Old 2013-03-02, 23:36   Link #3212
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyclaws View Post
yet another awesome chapter. Thanks dreyakis!

the thing about his healing is, when he healed miyuki and her mom, it took him several tries, each getting faster and faster. It was lampshaded that he had mastered his regrowth on external objects in a mere couple of tries. So with this concept in mind, It is perfectly logical that when he was young, he still hasn't grasped the potential of his restoration ability. On the note of combat level, remember he can still consciously activate his restoration. So if he could do it, then he would've.

few things to note in this chapter.

- miyuki's cocytus is awesome!
- masaki and juumonji are badass as expected
- Its too badass whenever restoration is used.

lastly, did anyone get chills at the part where miyuki was explaining about tats restoration to everyone on the helicopter. I knew that the pain was condensed to 150 times.. but I did not know it is higher depending on the duration of the wound.

Spoiler:

I cant imagine that kind of pain especially if its something like a bullet wound or a blown off limb. Maybe its good that tats had his emotions stripped away because a normal person would've gone insane from that kind of torture.

and to think hes been restoring not only isori and kei, but the 101st soldiers as they were going down.
true i at first thought like this but than when i re-read i came to the conclusion that is probably been like that since the beginning because the way they use magic the production of magic (not the magic itself) cannot surpass cognitive speed the thing with Miyuki is probably the first time he tried on someone else.
Old 2013-03-03, 05:17   Link #3213
setsuna86

MKnR Vol8 chap 9:
That is what Yotsuba Miya said to Tatsuya:

“Just keep one thing in mind. In public, don’t go using honorifics or the like when addressing Miyuki san. Rather than ‘Ojou sama’, just ‘Miyuki’ is fine. Actions which could lead to the discovery that Miyuki san is a Yotsuba Head successor is prohibited.”

and:

“Do not misunderstand. This is only expedient for deceiving any observers who may be watching. There is no change in the relationship between you and Miyuki san.”

Don´t you think Yotsuba Miya was sort of a "tsundere" in this situation?
And in my pov, I think she was also to order Tatsuya and Miyuki to act as "siblings" and no as the relation between "mistress and guardian".
Old 2013-03-03, 05:50   Link #3214
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
MKnR Vol8 chap 9:

“Just keep one thing in mind. In public, don’t go using honorifics or the like when addressing Miyuki san. Rather than ‘Ojou sama’, just ‘Miyuki’ is fine. Actions which could lead to the discovery that Miyuki san is a Yotsuba Head successor is prohibited.”

and:

“Do not misunderstand. This is only expedient for deceiving any observers who may be watching. There is no change in the relationship between you and Miyuki san.”

And in my pov, I think she was also to order Tatsuya and Miyuki to act as "siblings" and no as the relation between "mistress and guardian".

yes, act as "siblings" only in Public.
Old 2013-03-03, 05:57   Link #3215
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
MKnR Vol8 chap 9:

and:

Not in the least. Miya sounds like a poisonous bitch tbh.
Old 2013-03-03, 06:13   Link #3216
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I feel like she's trying to avoid having them closer to each other since Tatsuya didn't love her

Like...you know, "If Tatsuya won't love me as a family then I won't let him get close to Miyuki or my husband too!"

Old 2013-03-03, 06:40   Link #3217
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I feel like she's trying to avoid having them closer to each other since Tatsuya didn't love her

Like...you know, "If Tatsuya won't love me as a family then I won't let him get close to Miyuki or my husband too!"

what a Bit*h......

Yandere ?
Old 2013-03-03, 06:51   Link #3218
NeutralZero

That's just plain creepy...
That aside, the new image of Miyuki along with Shizuku and her little brother looks like a younger Miya/Maya... from the spin-off of Mahouka...
Old 2013-03-03, 08:12   Link #3219
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzaeroz View Post
yes, act as "siblings" only in Public.
I can think of so many perverted thing with that statement alone, and I am going to execute them in a fanfiction...............Insert evil laugh here
Old 2013-03-03, 08:17   Link #3220
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

On further thought about Tatsuya's magic can't he just create anything since he can decompose/restore to the molecular level so it is possible for him to directly interfere with the atom structure which mean the proton that determined what the object (element) it is and he can even break the force/bond/electron between the elements in the molecule.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings