AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2015-11-03, 12:54   Link #1
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Require confirmation before unsubscribing from a thread?

When I read this site on a mobile device, I find it difficult to hit the right target in drop-down menus. Sometimes I've accidentally hit the "unsubscribe" choice in the Thread Tools menu and my subscription is deleted right away. Is there a switch in vBulletin that can require a confirmation when that choice is made?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 14:37   Link #2
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Unfortunately no. Really need to make the "mobile experience" better, but ... time.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-03, 19:54   Link #3
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I'm not all that enthused about the standard mobile skin that I see when I connect to http://ubuntuforums.org/ from my phone. Some of the links I find useful like "Today's Posts" and "New Posts" are missing, for instance. I ended up creating a bookmark to the latter in my mobile Firefox browser just so I wouldn't have to hunt around for it all the time.

Thanks for checking on the subscription issue. vBulletin asks for confirmation on so many other things that I thought it might be the case that there was just a switch that could be turned on to require confirmation of an unsubscribe request.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote