Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 07:55   Link #25341
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
But how long have you done GunPla compared to me? And you can't deny that my love of 00 series exceeds all things humanly perceived as possible, right?

And you know what will happen when MG Exia R2 comes out, right?

Trust me. This debate can go over forever and ever.
I can ans you that: Since 2005
i have REPEATED 00, 00 Raiser, Exia, Unicorn, 00 qan[t] , seravee, arios, harute, aile strike, MG V Gundam & others more which i cant remember or sold off

yours is opinion. is SUBJECTIVE. TO tell you frankly, you are denying the fact & i can tell you Bandai marketing strategy is "Repeating purchase" for this year if you see the trend

Bandai is "kind" to release Metal Build Exia

thats my stand
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 11:39   Link #25342
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Yours is opinion. is SUBJECTIVE. TO tell you frankly, you are denying the fact & i can tell you Bandai marketing strategy is "Repeating purchase" for this year if you see the trend

Bandai is "kind" to release Metal Build Exia

thats my stand
Quite honestly, I wouldn't bother arguing with this guy. I'd just report him if he decides to continue this meaningless crusade.

I've always frequented this post for news related to Gunpla, and I guess it's time I shared the models from my collection. At time of writing, I have an HGUC Physalis, HGUC Gundam X and the MG 00 Seven Sword/G that have yet to be built.
teh_nubkilr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 13:35   Link #25343
firefox
Seed seeder

I see our little nike is at his usual repetitive brabel again

Somethimes i wonder if he is not just a bot programmed to say Exia R2 ten times a day

Almost finished my 1/100 dynames gundam, way nicer model then exia
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 14:02   Link #25344
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Ah, before, I was also considering about completing the Celestial Being’s Gundams from 00 season 1 in 1/100 scale. But then I saw the ugly 1/100 Virtue/Nadleeh and my enthusiasm went down significantly . Seriously, the HGs of Virtue & Nadleeh look much better. I guest I’ll just complete the CB Gundams from 00 season 2 in 1/100 Designer’s Color version.

EDIT:
Damn, what the hell was I typing? Sorry, what I meant is that 1/100 Virtue/Nadleeh is the ugly ones, not Dynames. I kinda mix it up T-T.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2012-04-07 at 15:29.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 14:57   Link #25345
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I see our little nike is at his usual repetitive brabel again

Somethimes i wonder if he is not just a bot programmed to say Exia R2 ten times a day

Almost finished my 1/100 dynames gundam, way nicer model then exia
Yeah, same ol' same ol', and I can't even ignorehim properly with all the decent people quoting him...

And Yeah, Dynames is Boss. I have the 1/100 as well, and it holds up nicely next to my other models of the same size. Funny thing is, it's way more likely to be made into a MG than RII. I'm just worried that they might be able to improve it all that much for the MG release. All it lacks is an inner frame and some details. With Bandai trying to cut back on costs and the amount of plastic used, they may decide that the step to MG is too small to really get fans excited. OR, in the best scenario, they make it so the gap in awesomeness between NG and MG 1/100 is the same as with other gundams. By that I mean it should be more awesome than the average MG...

Let me have my pipe-dreams, at least I don't repeat them ad nauseam
Old 2012-04-07, 15:31   Link #25346
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Yeah, same ol' same ol', and I can't even ignorehim properly with all the decent people quoting him...

And Yeah, Dynames is Boss. I have the 1/100 as well, and it holds up nicely next to my other models of the same size. Funny thing is, it's way more likely to be made into a MG than RII. I'm just worried that they might be able to improve it all that much for the MG release. All it lacks is an inner frame and some details. With Bandai trying to cut back on costs and the amount of plastic used, they may decide that the step to MG is too small to really get fans excited. OR, in the best scenario, they make it so the gap in awesomeness between NG and MG 1/100 is the same as with other gundams. By that I mean it should be more awesome than the average MG...

Let me have my pipe-dreams, at least I don't repeat them ad nauseam
i think we definitely will see new OO MGs. and personally im willing to wait!
look at what is happening with the SEED MGs right now. instead of recycling the strikes frame they made the duel from scratch and the result is an amazing model with hardly any flaws.
if they would make a MG dynames or even an exia R2 right now they would both get the crappy frame of the exia. that would suck!
if it means that we get really great models that benefit from new technology i am willing to wait for the 10 year OO anniversary^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 18:08   Link #25347
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_nubkilr View Post
Quite honestly, I wouldn't bother arguing with this guy. I'd just report him if he decides to continue this meaningless crusade.

I've always frequented this post for news related to Gunpla, and I guess it's time I shared the models from my collection. At time of writing, I have an HGUC Physalis, HGUC Gundam X and the MG 00 Seven Sword/G that have yet to be built.
I do not wish to argue, but make me no choice. The bombardment is nothing to me
I have tons of backlog kits to do
Old 2012-04-07, 18:29   Link #25348
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

Quote:
I do not wish to argue, but make me no choice. The bombardment is nothing to me
I have tons of backlog kits to do
Add him to your list of ignored users; I'm quite tired of hearing about the Exia RII, and the best way to overcome it is to ignore him.

What kits do you have backlogged?
Old 2012-04-07, 18:41   Link #25349
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Add him to your list of ignored users; I'm quite tired of hearing about the Exia RII, and the best way to overcome it is to ignore him.

What kits do you have backlogged?
Initially put him in ignore list, is only recently he got "changed" which I removed . Now considering put him back to my list

My backlog lists is kinda long....done hg 1/44 double bullet. Just starting not long on hg1/144 delta gundam
Old 2012-04-07, 23:45   Link #25350
Kitaeryu

Quote:

Damn that 00 Quanta definitely looks niiiiiice. And holy hell, you sir have reeaaaaaaallly nice drawing skills. Especially the gundam pictures that you drew (asusming you drew them). I am jealous LOL =O
Old 2012-04-08, 00:47   Link #25351
teh_nubkilr
*IT Support

Quote:
My backlog lists is kinda long....done hg 1/44 double bullet. Just starting not long on hg1/144 delta gundam
I'm rather envious that you have the 1/144 Delta Gundam. I love the fact that it has a shiny gold frame. You'll have to post images when you complete it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitaeryu View Post
Damn that 00 Quanta definitely looks niiiiiice. And holy hell, you sir have reeaaaaaaallly nice drawing skills. Especially the gundam pictures that you drew (asusming you drew them). I am jealous LOL =O
Thank you very much! I'm currently in the middle of a lot of university work, so I haven't been able to put much time into my gunpla and sketches. The next kit I build will most likely be the MG 00 Seven Swords...the inclusion of the green-blue clear parts for the condensers, eyes and weapons made the kit particularly appealing to me.
Old 2012-04-08, 02:09   Link #25352
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:

Very nice Quan[T] and Mio.
Old 2012-04-08, 02:30   Link #25353
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
I'm rather envious that you have the 1/144 Delta Gundam. I love the fact that it has a shiny gold frame. You'll have to post images when you complete it
i prefer it to be matt gold than chrome gold...chrome gold is just too bright imo
will be posting once done
Old 2012-04-08, 02:43   Link #25354
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
i prefer it to be matt gold than chrome gold...chrome gold is just too bright imo
will be posting once done
Manage to find anything that justify the price ? The old 1/144 Akatsukis has all the same blings and still cost half of the current tag.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 02:59   Link #25355
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Manage to find anything that justify the price ? The old 1/144 Akatsukis has all the same blings and still cost half of the current tag.
more manipulators, option parts for wave rider parts but cant really justify the price really
Old 2012-04-08, 03:02   Link #25356
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
more manipulators, option parts for wave rider parts but cant really justify the price really
Official word from Bandai says that there's improvement in the chroming technology in a sense it's more durable and will not easily fade or peeled off.

Try to compare them if you have the old Akatsukis.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 04:10   Link #25357
bio9205
Reborn

I've no experience with chromed parts - but the plastic underneath does show at the nub marks when you've nipped them off the runners, right?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 04:48   Link #25358
Bashfulz
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
I've no experience with chromed parts - but the plastic underneath does show at the nub marks when you've nipped them off the runners, right?
yup, the coating is done only on the surface, everything below that is some regular plastic color.
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 04:59   Link #25359
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Yeah. It also happened to the pink-chrome-plated GN Sword of my MG Exia Trans-am I just bought yesterday. Well, either that or you do the chroming yourself .
Old 2012-04-08, 04:59   Link #25360
casval cehack

Quote:
Yeah that's why some are designed to be undergated but the plastic underneath do match the color of the chrome.

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy