Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-03-13, 16:24   Link #781
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Seems like these two guys are just your regular joes.. oh well. I feel sorry for the boxer guy though, he might get murdered.
I don't think so, or at least I hope not. Thus far every opponent other than Toujou have been huge letdowns. It's getting a little trite. This new guy should last at least until Oga uses Zebub's power..
velocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 16:34   Link #782
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

These guys are as pathetic as I said they'd be, Aoi pwned that monkey ass with a ruler of all things. Can't wait to see the arrogant boxer planted face first into the ceiling.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 16:49   Link #783
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

btw from what I gathered theres a chance these 2 may not actually be part of the rokkisei.
From the way it was worded and sounds, rokkisei have the pins on the underside but the fact that everyone has pins on the outside makes it hard to tell who is part of group.
If so then I guess it's easy to understand why Aoi has no probs.
Well just have to wait and see, Oga body plant special here we come!
Old 2010-03-13, 17:49   Link #784
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

They ARE Rokkisei. He never mentioned anything about pin placement just that it's on the collar and members wear whatever pin they want. Besides captains of both boxing and kendo are obvious candidates.
Old 2010-03-13, 18:27   Link #785
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Spoiler for 52:
Old 2010-03-13, 19:30   Link #786
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
They ARE Rokkisei. He never mentioned anything about pin placement just that it's on the collar and members wear whatever pin they want. Besides captains of both boxing and kendo are obvious candidates.
Hmm, if that's the case. I might just take back my statement. Then again, it's only been a chapter. I need MOAR!
Old 2010-03-13, 19:55   Link #787
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Pin placement isn't the problem here, it's the lion emblem. Those two have... really cute emblems instead. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-13, 21:36   Link #788
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
eh didn't Miki did say that all rokkisei had the lion cross pins on the underside of their collars?
and since we don't actually know if these 2 guys have the lion cross theres a chance they are not part of the group.
I'm not saying they aren't but theres a chance even if very small by the looks of things.
If only the rokkisei had the pins then there would only be 6 people with pins on the collar so it would be easy to tell but Miki says it wouldn't be, so I'm guessing theres others that try to look the part.
either way just gotta wait it out>_<
Old 2010-03-13, 23:52   Link #789
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

They focused on the outer pins for a reason. And the boxing captain was associated with Miki, and the regular students know that they're Rokkisei also, there's really no room for doubt. Of course they're going to be weaker than Oga and Aoi, it's only natural.
Old 2010-03-14, 03:31   Link #790
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Insidious red herrings xD Well, whichever the case, it works for me, the chapter was great...can't wait for the next one, Oga expelled!? I bet he's gonna threaten the headmaster to keep him in his school!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 04:05   Link #791
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Oga probably gonna punch the dude straight through the principal's office. XD
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 05:05   Link #792
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I thinks they're not Rokkisei. Most likely the author show the outside pin to mislead the reader into thinking they are Rokkisei, especially after the conversation with Miki.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 06:36   Link #793
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

That Kendo captain had his eyes closed the whole time, and Aoi took his....sword? out with a rule, however I think things might change when he opens his eyes. Oga on the other hand, well it's either gonna result with a head through the wall or he'll try and not kill the guy to not get expelled; through intervention of Aoi.

However, Mikki's stated that people wear whatever pins on the outside. We saw on both captain's shirts that they have pins on the outside, but we don't know what's on the underside. So it's most likely they're just underlings/wishful thinkers acting.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 10:07   Link #794
d3ad3r

The Kendo captain did open his eyes when Aoi cut his sword with the ruler, even if for only one panel.
The "preview line" is: Oga gets expelled? Or something along those lines. Which means he'll beat the other guy or at least he won't get beaten.
d3ad3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 17:04   Link #795
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Oga totally wastes the guy. Even though they're the one that started the fight, they have the authority to start fights... but because Oga and Aoi fought back, they're the one's in the wrong, which is completely stupid and unfair, but that's how these "school enforcers" theme always work.
Old 2010-03-14, 17:12   Link #796
Xacual

I was actually thinking that Aoi might stop Oga from fighting because she wouldn't want to see Oga repeating what he did to their school.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 19:53   Link #797
InfiniteFreedom

Meh, Oga is going to own that boxer guy. It'd be pretty stupid if Aoi owns the Kendo guy and then Oga just gets his ass handed to him. I mean...Oga'll probably blast the guy through the principal's office.
InfiniteFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 21:03   Link #798
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I was actually thinking that Aoi might stop Oga from fighting because she wouldn't want to see Oga repeating what he did to their school.
She won't since she already went on the offense and committed an act of "violence" against the school's enforcers. And besides, there's no one that can stop Oga from rampaging once he gets going, except of course Baby B crying
Old 2010-03-15, 00:41   Link #799
FateAnomaly

Hmm how does double sided pins work?
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 09:12   Link #800
Wrath88
Kissing...

Pins normally have a catch to hold it in place, so I suppose they remodelled the catch to show the insignia.

My bet: Oga Win, by 1 HIT KO!

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence