AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-02, 06:07   Link #1
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Homunculus Creation [Spoilers]

This is an interesting topic to me at the present, given how they can be locked away for 130 years (Greed) or so old they do not remember their form (Envy), as well as some being recent (Sloth). Also, the fact they so closely resemble people of old; Not to mention the fact they are Sins in the first place. So what gives? And I want this to be Anime-only, o'course =)

There is one tidbit I realized watching 29 again. Al said 'The thing that was supposed to be our mother wasn't there.' What does that mean? What happened to the misshapen blob? Did Ed do something to it? There was also a misshapen blob in the flashback in 21 with Scar's brother, who also bled as if paying a toll. Those two look like the mother and Scar's brother respectively.

This new kid is a potential link. Sin or not, he seems to at least be somehow linked to the Homunculus (Or could BE a homonculus, who says a Homunculus has to be a Sin?), or their goals, or their place of birth. Or maybe not, and he is indeed a manifestation of Truth. Or something else. But why would he come from a stone altar, looking like he dragged himself, with two parts received via toll? And Ed saw his face in the gate as a black little child-thing. Anyone got a solid idea?
Old 2004-05-02, 06:10   Link #2
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Oh crap, I didn't see the thread below. Can an admin just slot my idea into it? =P
Closed Thread