AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 08:17   Link #2661
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
Ayase has gotten balance and is due for plenty more, there are important events in 10 but there are also ones which have little to no importance. Visiting Hikagami's place, the entire section with the stalker is actually completely unnecessary because you can easily just show Ayase getting close to Kyousuke through helping him out. The big events like the party and the interactions between the girls are important to build up the stories direction but that wont take more than 2 episodes. I'd be pretty surprised if they did more than 2 on this volume.
Im sure the Mikagami part will be there if you have noticed in the OP Mikagami holding a naked Imouto figurine as for the stalker it may not be important but I think it will be included to satisfy the way Ayase's confession Kyousuke as a kind man who likes to help other peoples affairs and stuff mainly Kirino's gifts to him-the visit of thier father and the party are most important yes to that I agree
Old 2013-06-09, 08:21   Link #2662
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
I hope in the anime, the last 3 episodes are dedicated to volume 12. Honestly, they could have made this series at least 3 seasons long. After reading the light novels which are amazing, the anime seems superbly fast pace'd. The episode with kirino in the wedding dress played out so slowly and romantically in my head especially when they walked into the concert, while the anime seemed to have just started it and ended it.

Also, they really are censoring this to the max. The scene where kirino hugs kyosuke from the back was in a darker room, they turned the light up.... The scene I anticipated alot was ruined haha

Still like seeing things come to life, but nothing beats reading them! Im going to stop reading sigs translations, there good but I dont want to spoil chaos translation, although I basically know what happens in the story.... Damn I really wish it was still a surprise, Ive never felt bad about reading a spoiler until now

I think the words "kirino ending" is the hugest spoiler, anime history for me haha. Cheers for the folks out there who had patience and havnt herd of the ending yet :P

BTW im going to re-read the novels, how do you guys read them? Do you listen to the ost's in the background?

I do sometimes, espically with the sad scenes and the sad ost. Cant wait for season 2 ost to be released!
I really hope so because if we want to enjoy Volume 12 to its fullest it at least needs 3 episodes,well for the censoring and stuff maybe they are leaving the best for last lol re-reading the novel plus watching every single episode again to get a better understanding is what i am currently doing
Old 2013-06-09, 08:24   Link #2663
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
And one thing,before the release of the final LN all were wanting an incest end which they ''got'' (i dont think it can be counted as incest because its not clear) and now after knowing the end all are acting as lawyers saying taboo,illegal,non-moral etc... and they would rather have a non-blood related ending which most consider as a common cliche and they wont be satisfied if its not incest,what I am trying to say is WHAT THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE EXACTLY WANT??? If you think Kyousuke is indecisive then what are you? lol
you have a great point there. But i can't understand all the commotion really? My guess is after they saw the episode about shironeko animeted they were sold ahahah and wanted an Kuroneko ending instead (joking). But for me trough the story it is hinted that he has feelings for his sister and she has feelings for him. So i am not surprised about the ending (if you could call it a real incest it is not clear at all )

The only thing i am sad about is: If you want an incest ending. GO WITH IT and say it clearly mister writter san. And not some maybe incest ending. That is why i have mixed feelings at the moment about the ending as a kirino shipper.

The ending makes me think: mmmm, is it really the way he wanted it to end or is it because he wants to avoid the explanation of social pressure consequence for kirino and Kyousuke if he chooses the incest route (because that is what i sense when being presented with no! we are siblings but a sudden kiss (maybe) ending. If it is the first one i am pleased. But if it is the second. I am like this:
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:30   Link #2664
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
you have a great point there. But i can't understand all the commotion really?. Trough the story it is hinted that he has feelings for his sister and she has feelings for him. So i am not surprised about the ending (if you could call it a real incest it is not clear at all )

The only thing i am sad about is: If you want an incest ending. GO WITH IT and say it clearly mister writter san. And not some maybe incest ending. That is why i have mixed feelings at the moment about the ending as a kirino shipper.

The ending makes me think: mmmm, is it really the way he wanted it to end or is it because he wants to avoid the explanation of social pressure consequence for kirino and Kyousuke if he chooses the incest route (because that is what i sense when being presented with no! we are siblings but a sudden kiss (maybe) ending. If it is the first one i am pleased. But if it is the second. I am like this:
This is my entire problem with the ending right now, without being able to read it and judge via context as to whether it is really an incest ending or he did all this to make Kirino happy and they both knew it wasn't something they could continue. It is kind of like her eroge wish come true, besides the bittersweet(and ambiguous) ending to it. It just seems like they confused love and sibling love smashing it all together for a while and then parted and became closer and I assume happy now and able to move passed their troubled past.

In short I hate open to interpretation endings.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:31   Link #2665
Wilshere

Quote:
you have a great point there. But i can't understand all the commotion really? My guess is after they saw the episode about shironeko animeted they were sold ahahah and wanted an Kureneko ending instead (joking). But for me trough the story it is hinted that he has feelings for his sister and she has feelings for him. So i am not surprised about the ending (if you could call it a real incest it is not clear at all )

About the second sudden kiss:Either he did because he has the free wish and knowing that they will return being normal siblings again so he did it so he wont feel regret OR he is just saying screw the world I want to continue my forbidden relationship with my sister. And if you try convincing me that he can forget about what happened you must be Delusional and I cant see him falling in love with any other girl except Kirino.
Old 2013-06-09, 08:34   Link #2666
Xical
Phantom User

(Have any of you notice that after end got disclosed w/o doubts , the only ones who keep posting here are the brothers and sisters in Kirino ship and the ones in the neutral one as well?)

There have much talk about vol.12, thats logical, is the end and the new released volume, but what about vol.11?
It just got completed and no one is making comments about it, so, my brothers and sisters, what are you toughts about it right now?

BTW, greetings to all the crew from the old Seanverīs forum and site.
Xical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:37   Link #2667
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xical View Post
(Have any of you notice that after end got disclosed w/o doubts , the only ones who keep posting here are the brothers and sisters in Kirino ship and the ones in the neutral one as well?)

There have much talk about vol.12, thats logical, is the end and the new released volume, but what about vol.11?
It just got completed and no one is making comments about it, so, my brothers and sisters, what are you toughts about it right now?

BTW, greetings to all the crew from the old Seanverīs forum and site.
Volume 11 is more of a flashback of Kyousuke's past and the reason he stopped being ambitious or trying to showoff although some hints can be found that he really does have feelings for his little sister and of course the introduction to the ''final boss'' Manami, thats it in short
Old 2013-06-09, 08:40   Link #2668
Kakurin
大佐

Part 2 of Chapter 3 (once again some WTH moments, where I don't know whether I haven't misunderstood something). Now with the raws being online, is there still a need for me to translate that Chinese quick translation?

Spoiler for Part 2 Chapter 3:
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:41   Link #2669
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 2 of Chapter 3 (once again some WTH moments, where I don't know whether I haven't misunderstood something). Now with the raws being online, is there still a need for me to translate that Chinese quick translation?

I would appreciate more translation I am dying to know whats happening !!!!
Old 2013-06-09, 08:42   Link #2670
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:

I think there is need, in fact I would appreciate it.I mean the complete translation will not be released to fast.^^
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:47   Link #2671
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:

I can understand this and I do think that there is a big possibility of him avoiding a full-blown incest ending due to external reasons. As for myself, I'm happy that Kirino gets her really romantic moment (and the true love of Kyousuke). I don't really care whether they stay together forever, as long as little Kiririn is happy.

Concerning the translation, I'll see what I can do, though I perhaps will get a little bit lazy and only do it in a summarizing style.

EDIT: Kyousuke's confession is really Kyousuke style. Lots of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Old 2013-06-09, 08:49   Link #2672
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
I really hope so because if we want to enjoy Volume 12 to its fullest it at least needs 3 episodes,well for the censoring and stuff maybe they are leaving the best for last lol re-reading the novel plus watching every single episode again to get a better understanding is what i am currently doing
haha I will do the same, was trying to get into other light novels but SAO or anything at the matter of fact cant compare to how much I like this series.

I really hope the author continues the drama, It be so sad if he couldnt just continue from there because the parents/friends I want to see all their reactions and see what happens!

But in the meantime, back to fanfiction. There is this one fanfiction called sibling complication and I have to say it is superb, It really feels like it was writen by the author but the styles a bit differient.

The first chapter is them accidently crossing the lines, then it all starts! The way it was made was really really good. Go check it out at fanfiction under oreimo.
DevG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:51   Link #2673
seangel92

Was Volume 12 a dream? or were people joking?
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:51   Link #2674
Wilshere

Quote:
I can understand this and I do think that there is a big possibility of him avoiding a full-blown incest ending due to external reasons. As for myself, I'm happy that Kirino gets her really romantic moment (and the true love of Kyousuke). I don't really care whether they stay together forever, as long as little Kiririn is happy.

Concerning the translation, I'll see what I can do, though I perhaps will get a little bit lazy and only do it in a summarizing style.

EDIT: Kyousuke's confession is really Kyousuke style. Lots of "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
To make it easier for you maybe just translate the end(which is the most important part) anyway any translation is appreciated
Old 2013-06-09, 08:53   Link #2675
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
Was Volume 12 a dream? or were people joking?
First of all i dont believe its a dream nor do I wan to believe it is because thats called Trolling lol its just fanfiction i am sure of that
Old 2013-06-09, 08:53   Link #2676
DevG

Quote:
@DevG, no it isn't allowed You probably better remove that link.

@tommythecat: Technically that's true. But after reading through that, I just have my doubts whether volume 12 can be covered in 20 something minutes.
haha thanks just removed it So sig can you tell me how you feel while reading the chinese translations, is it just as good as the ones from baka tsuki and chaos?

Just want to know how the experience is so far
Old 2013-06-09, 08:57   Link #2677
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevG View Post
haha thanks just removed it So sig can you tell me how you feel while reading the chinese translations, is it just as good as the ones from baka tsuki and chaos?

Just want to know how the experience is so far
Honestly, it's unfair to compare them. The Chinese dude is doing a quick, raw translation in super speed. It can't be expected of him to do an accurate-into-the-last-details job. But for his speed, I do think it's quite good. And remember, I may paraphrase sometimes, he doesn't. He translates every word!
Old 2013-06-09, 08:59   Link #2678
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Honestly, it's unfair to compare them. The Chinese dude is doing a quick, raw translation in super speed. It can't be expected of him to do an accurate-into-the-last-details job. But for his speed, I do think it's quite good. And remember, I may paraphrase sometimes, he doesn't. He translates every word!
You and the chinese dude are doing a great job so far.I'm impressed how fast and accurate you two work.Sure, it isn't anything like chaos translation,but they can't be compared with each other.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:01   Link #2679
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:

Regardless of whether or not it was a full blown incest ending, I think the author might be one of the few light novel authors to actually pull off an ending like this.
Not relying on the "non-blood" related cop-out was a good move imo. Also, I salute you and the person taking the time to translate like a machine.
Here's a present.
Spoiler for the gif of awesomeness:
Old 2013-06-09, 09:04   Link #2680
DevG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsuhakai View Post
You and the chinese dude are doing a great job so far.I'm impressed how fast and accurate you two work.Sure, it isn't anything like chaos translation,but they can't be compared with each other.
Yeah, sigs right. Unfair to compare, but what I really ment was does reading the chinese feel or give a differient essence then reading the english translated ones

And really respect the both of you, you are working really hard!

Man I dont know what Ill do if the novel is done for good, I really hope some one else asks for licensing rights to continue this, but the dreadful half a year wait is unbearable!

Im lucky I got into this last month, or vol 12 would have made me crazy!

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings