incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
lelouch didnt just give her hope
he gave her life
Exactly.

I think for Kallen, after her brother died, pain became such a huge part of her life. Like, that she expected it to always be there, and she resolved in fighting and one day die like Naoto.

And then Lelouch came along. As Zero first, it does not matter.
The point is, that Lelouch gave Kallen the hope, that she can possibly reach the life she deserved and was "taken" away from her. He "forced" her to step up and gave her a new beginning.

And Kallen could not help but fall in love with him. Not just a crush or anything, it was love, deep and meaningful.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:15   Link #1082
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
wow this made me think to myself wow i must have missed a lot.
I have no idea how we can impose our ideas on people on the internet.
I mean am i holding you at gunpoint or something?
I mean if your being convinced by me saying or anyone else for that matter saying
"kalulu is canon" i guess there are a couple of options.
1. your fanship was already a sinking ship thus no real solid ground.
2. You have a pessimistic outlook
3. you do not want to face the truth of sunrise throwing your pairing under the bus.
4. your actually seeing literary sense.
5. ETc

These are just some not all options i can conclude from your response.
Its ok if i was a CC fan i be pissed.
I mean i would be pissed for the whole r2 season and yell to tanaguchi.
You would only annoy people about it if you were a troll, and I didn't see so much cluclu troll, at least here on AS.

Anyway, as stated many times since april 2008, I am also a shirlulu shipper (so i don't only ship it since cluclu got a dive in the ocean). And as a shirlulu shipper, I think everything is not clear enough to say that "lelouch loved kallen and it is the truth" nor that "lelouch didn't love shirley that way".

And since you seem to like to attack the cluclu fans who obviously can only be pissed (at least that's what you think), I can say that some shirlulu fans here on AS are also annoyed by some people behaviors and truth statements. Too bad, shirlulu is still alive for now, Live with it.

Last edited by Narona; 2009-01-13 at 17:25.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:38   Link #1083
Frostfire
No Eyes

Now this does not make complete sense to me.

It is not so much a question of sinking other ships, but when one ship is inching its way closer and closer towards canon (to the point of an aishiteru being used, and not just suki or daisuki) and the others either not budging (Shirlulu) or going backwards (cluclu), then its not really a question of competition anymore.

A shipping war is when two ships are equally likely, but we've (I would honestly have to say) passed that point. Shirlulu was the tragic angle, Kalulu seems to be (while also tragic) the romance for Lelouch to actually fall in love in.

We're not left at maybe he loved her and maybe her loved her too, we're at a maybe he loved her but he probably loved the other one.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:45   Link #1084
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You would only annoy people about it if you were a troll, and I didn't see so much cluclu troll, at least here on AS.

Anyway, as stated many times since april 2008, I am also a shirlulu shipper (so i don't only ship it since cluclu got a dive in the ocean). And as a shirlulu shipper, I think everything is not clear enough to say that "lelouch loved kallen and it is the truth" nor that "lelouch didn't love shirley that way".

And since you seem to like to attack the cluclu fans who obviously can only be pissed (at least that's what you think), I can say that some shirlulu fans here on AS are also annoyed by some people behaviors and truth statements. Too bad, shirlulu is still alive for now, Live with it.
are you kidding me narona.
HECK shirlulu is the only ship i have said bluntly that has a chance (other than Kalulu canoness) in the shit storm that we call Code geass R2.
But obviously you don't like reading or else you would have know that.
instead no you attack me to the side not head on. i be blunt of my opinions.
i wish people would do the same back.

ok instead of arguing on the side lets argue straight forward.

"And since you seem to like to attack the cluclu fans who obviously can only be pissed (at least that's what you think"
What you said

What i said
Its ok if i was a CC fan i be pissed.
I mean i would be pissed for the whole r2 season and yell to tanaguchi.

notice the word usage.
If I was.
Key to note the I there.
No once did i say Cluclu were pissed. instead you inferred that i said because you did not read what i said. Instead you skim passed and try to make me look like a jackass.

"I can say that some shirlulu fans here on AS are also annoyed by some people behaviors and truth statements. Too bad, shirlulu is still alive for now, Live with it."
what was the intent of this statement other than to be malicious and try to be a smartass?
not only have i said that Shirlulu can make a reasonable arguement but i can see if the story would have gone that way the romance plot would have made sense.
Now the Truth statements and behaviors.
thank you for acknowledging that ours are truth statements.
It makes me feel good.

as for behaviors I on one hand i am not really arguing for Kalulu anymore.
Sunrise did that for me.
and finally your last statement Shirlulu is still alive?
Was that suppose to make me quake in fear.
OH NOES SHIRLULU STILL HAS A VALID ARGUMENT!
RUN FOR THE HILLS TAKE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST!
I will live with it thank you.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:47   Link #1085
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire View Post
We're not left at maybe he loved her and maybe her loved her too, we're at a maybe he loved her but he probably loved the other one.
And I would say that this is your opinion, and that of other Kalulu fans, not necessarily everyone's.

I still think Shirlulu was the Lelouch pairing closest to canon, and none of the recent revelations made me change this opinion. We can't all reach the same conclusions.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:51   Link #1086
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
And I would say that this is your opinion, and that of other Kalulu fans, not necessarily everyone's.

I still think Shirlulu was the Lelouch pairing closest to canon, and none of the recent revelations made me change this opinion. We can't all reach the same conclusions.
Alright, i have to admit and i will be serious, Shirlulu might be my first choice of OTP when it comes to Geass but Shirley dying in 13 killed all my hopes for something more.
Shirley was the character that had one of the biggest impact on Lelouch throughout the series for reasons that demon once mentioned and i agree.
If things were to go with Lelouch's original plan and he returned into school again, then i would say that Shirlulu could be so much > Kalulu.
But circumstances are circumstances.
And seriously, the only couple that has been getting valid romance-points from the staff lately, is Kallen and Lelouch. No one can deny this.
So, the closest to canon, is Kalulu. I mean guys, serious, let's not hide.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:55   Link #1087
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
And seriously, the only couple that has been getting valid romance-points from the staff lately, is Kallen and Lelouch. No one can deny this.
So, the closest to canon, is Kalulu. I mean guys, serious, let's not hide.
And seriously, we are not trolling when we disagree with all those revelations making Kalulu canon. For me, all the post-series revelations did was reinforce Kallen's feelings for Lelouch. Kallen's. I have yet to see any valid confirmation from Lelouch. So as long as I don't see his feelings for Kallen as romantical, Shirley still has the upper hand.
Old 2009-01-13, 17:57   Link #1088
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
And seriously, we are not trolling when we disagree with all those revelations making Kalulu canon. For me, all the post-series revelations did was reinforce Kallen's feelings for Lelouch. Kallen's. I have yet to see any valid confirmation from Lelouch. So as long as I don't see his feelings for Kallen as romantical, Shirley still has the upper hand.
This make me laught so hard you know why?
Because the main rival to Kalulu is shirlulu.
times have changed times have changed
Old 2009-01-13, 17:57   Link #1089
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

I wish that was true but i won't look at the burnt tree more. I try to be open-minded even when my original ship is sinking like Titanic,

Alright, you say Shirley has the upper hand ok? How? Was there any info for this?
And do not give me the blushing scene in episode 12, that was sweet and great but =/= greatly romantic. I am just trying to get your pov, honest.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:00   Link #1090
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Kallen got a mutual kiss with a wording implying more; Kallen is using a true Aishiteru in a line implying she understood why he didn't said this to her; Kallen got a little wish from lelouch whene noone else but Nunnally got this.

Lelouch certainly had feelings for Shirley as well. But Sunrise is renforcing more and more Lelouch and Kallen's feelings for each other, this is a fact. We didn't get all of this for Shirley, cause Shirley died way too early.

To keep saying Shirley keep the upper hand while she didn't get half of what Kallen get is kinda weak in my pov.
It seems the mantra is here "everything but Kallen". First CC, then Shirley...but not Kallen.

We got things from Lelouch's part, they simply want to keep it kinda blurry though less and less blurry, with those recent stuff.

Old 2009-01-13, 18:02   Link #1091
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Kallen got a mutual kiss with a wording implying more; Kallen is using a true Aishiteru in a line implying she understood why he didn't said this to her; Kallen got a little wish from lelouch whene noone else but Nunnally got this.

Lelouch certainly had feelings for Shirley as well. But Sunrise is renforcing more and more Lelouch and Kallen's feelings for each other, this is a fact. We didn't get all of this for Shirley, cause Shirley died way too early.

To keep saying Shirley keep the upper hand while she didn't get half of what Kallen get is kinda weak in my pov.
It seems the mantra is here "everything but Kallen". First CC, then Shirley...but not Kallen.

We got things from Lelouch's part, they simply want to keep it kinda blurry though less and less blurry, with those recent stuff.
For a non-propaganda post {lulz} i have to agree here. It is basically what i said earlier.
There was Shirlulu, in S1 as well, but there was so much more Kalulu. So much more.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:04   Link #1092
Eliarine

Quote:

I wish that was true but i won't look at the burnt tree more. I try to be open-minded even when my original ship is sinking like Titanic,

Alright, you say Shirley has the upper hand ok? How? Was there any info for this?
And do not give me the blushing scene in episode 12, that was sweet and great but =/= greatly romantic. I am just trying to get your pov, honest.
Shirley has the upper hand in the sense that I look at the "canon-ness" of a ship from the reactions of both characters involved. And Lelouch's feelings for Shirley are much more questionable for me than those he has for Kallen. I started questioning his feelings for Shirley when he did. I started questioning his feelings for Kallen...when you guys claimed they were romantic. And I already said how I feel about the poem.

So, not trolling, Shirlulu still has the upper hand for me.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:10   Link #1093
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Shirley has the upper hand in the sense that I look at the "canon-ness" of a ship from the reactions of both characters involved. And Lelouch's feelings for Shirley are much more questionable for me than those he has for Kallen. I started questioning his feelings for Shirley when he did. I started questioning his feelings for Kallen...when you guys claimed they were romantic. And I already said how I feel about the poem.

So, not trolling, Shirlulu still has the upper hand for me.
I never said trolling, lulz.

Alright, you are referring to S1 C.C's question {and Shirley as well in the end of 14} if "he liked that girl". And Lelouch was like "i don't know anymore." Fair enough, that along with the scenes in R2, are obviously pointing that when it comes to Shirlulu there is indeed something. But Shirley, died way too early for Lelouch to explore that something.
With Kallen things are different, i mean, the whole R2 development between those two, the scenes blah blah. Feelings blooming, it is obvious from a lot of these scenes.
And will you let me know what you think about the "mutual kiss" confirmation? You are dismissing it?

As for Kallen's poem, i think she got Lelouch in the end. It is like the song, "Save The World, Lose The Girl." Makes sense to me, along with all the stuff lately.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:15   Link #1094
nekowitch18

Is there any more information about the other characters poems yet?

Sorry, I don't know where else to ask.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:16   Link #1095
Eliarine

Quote:
With Kallen things are different, i mean, the whole R2 development between those two, the scenes blah blah. Feelings blooming, it is obvious from a lot of these scenes.
And will you let me know what you think about the "mutual kiss" confirmation? You are dismissing it?

As for Kallen's poem, i think she got Lelouch in the end. It is like the song, "Save The World, Lose The Girl." Makes sense to me, along with all the stuff lately.
And at the risk of being called biased or illogical, the only thing I did deduce from all those scenes was that Kallen was slowly falling in love with Lelouch, and she did. Lelouch is still as cryptic as ever.

I believe I already shared my opinion on the mutual kiss. It's...a mutual kiss. I question the "from the stafff!!!!!11" validity of it and the claim that it can only be interpreted as a kiss of burning passion, but even it that's true, that would be the only time I can actually question Lelouch's feelings. Question, not deduce that he loved Kallen.

As for the poem, I just don't get the same feeling from it as you guys and I believe I said it already. Kallen reaffirms her love for Lelouch and realizes that he was too kind to use her feelings for him against her. I still don't see anything from him.

Last edited by Eliarine; 2009-01-13 at 18:18. Reason: lol brilliant typo
Old 2009-01-13, 18:20   Link #1096
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
And at the risk of being called biased or illogical, the only thing I did deduce from all those scenes was that Kallen was slowly falling in love with Lelouch, and she did. Lelouch is still as cryptic as ever.
What is cryptic about him asking her to return to Ashford with him?
What is cryptic about his sexual attraction?
What is cryptic yelling "i will save you no matter what"?
What is cryptic in the line "Live on"?
What is cryptic in the mutual-kiss-feelings kiss?

I mean guys, if you are to say that other ships have upper hand, when ALL of the above are there, then for the life of me, i have the right to think you are WAY too biased for Kallen-Kalulu.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:28   Link #1097
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:

I mean guys, if you are to say that other ships have upper hand, when ALL of the above are there, then for the life of me, i have the right to think you are WAY too biased for Kallen-Kalulu.
Not to mention fun things like when Lelouch's life flashed by, his primary memory of Kallen was kissing her, or the staff stating Kallen understood Lelouch and she thinks Lelouch loved her, or him being entirely confortable in situations no one would be comfortable with their "friend only" in, the little wish, and other good stuff like that.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:28   Link #1098
Eliarine

Quote:

Feel free to think whatever you want. I'm getting used to being called a lot of names and having a lot of nasty interpretations about my attitude. But this is honestly what I think, Shirlulu has more ground than Kalulu.

What is cryptic about him asking her to return to Ashford with him? What screams "I love you" in "I want you to return to Ashford with me?"

What is cryptic about his sexual attraction? If a friend of mine asks me to "comfort" him in that way because he's all emo, the first thing I'm going to deduce is not that he loves me.

What is cryptic yelling "i will save you no matter what"? Kallen is one of his closest friends and his ace pilot. Still doesn't scream I love you to me.

What is cryptic in the line "Live on"? Silly Lelouch, wanting someone he cares for to survive when she was the only one defending him.

What is cryptic in the mutual-kiss-feelings kiss? Kallen looking like he just told her he was gay?

In short, my problem is that most of these "proofs" can be explained by something other than "Lelouch loved Kallen". From my point of view of course. Which doesn't mean he didn't love her, just that yes, some of us did interpret those as meaning he cared for her. A lot. But still no blatant proof that he loved her.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:34   Link #1099
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Many of his points were about feeling depth, not style. And theres more than just turn 7 for his sexual attraction to Kallen - namely, he hits on her.
Old 2009-01-13, 18:34   Link #1100
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Feel free to think whatever you want. I'm getting used to being called a lot of names and having a lot of nasty interpretations about my attitude. But this is honestly what I think, Shirlulu has more ground than Kalulu.

What is cryptic about him asking her to return to Ashford with him? What screams "I love you" in "I want you to return to Ashford with me?"

What is cryptic about his sexual attraction? If a friend of mine asks me to "comfort" him in that way because he's all emo, the first thing I'm going to deduce is not that he loves me.

What is cryptic yelling "i will save you no matter what"? Kallen is one of his closest friends and his ace pilot. Still doesn't scream I love you to me.

What is cryptic in the line "Live on"? Silly Lelouch, wanting someone he cares for to survive when she was the only one defending him.

What is cryptic in the mutual-kiss-feelings kiss? Kallen looking like he just told her he was gay?

In short, my problem is that most of these "proofs" can be explained by something other than "Lelouch loved Kallen". From my point of view of course. Which doesn't mean he didn't love her, just that yes, some of us did interpret those as meaning he cared for her. A lot. But still no blatant proof that he loved her.
Did i say something to insult you or anything? I do not think so, so please do not put words in my mouth, i never said you are troll or anything.

As for the cryptic, i NEVER said that anything screams "you are my destiny Kallennnn~"
No, but those scenes i mentioned, are milestones that gradually becoming feelings. Romantic ones, with the highlight being episode 22.

Obviously Kallen is so much more in love with Lelouch and her love is like 909093 huge mountains together, but can you honestly tell me that you can't see at least a romantic sparkle? Especially if the staff is backing it up?
And you can see this in Shirley+Lelouch? Which as much as i loved as pairing, compared to Kalulu in R2, it was way behind. About CCxLulu, it had not even started running its horses. That was still on the beginning point.
Closed Thread