AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-19, 20:03   Link #241
duckroll
綺羅星★!

TVCM:

duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 20:10   Link #242
mochichan

Damn..Shoujotachi yo might be the theme song for real...well they are a music group so make sense to use their songs but an original would be better or use River or Beginner. Since they're "bad ass moe musical space terrorists" and all...:P

Spoiler for song:

Song btw.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-04-20 at 10:47.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 13:16   Link #243
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
The real idols are hot though.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 23:02   Link #244
ET1
SUB48 editor

Maybe we will be picking this up, maybe not. There are more important upcoming releases for us AKB48 fansubbers (like Majisuka Gakuen), and as Julio C mentioned, real girls are more interesting than 2D ones

However, if we aren't we can act as consultants for inside jokes, cross referencing and vocabulary. Virtually anyone in our IRC channel would be able to help.
Old 2012-04-24, 00:19   Link #245
sa547
*Author

^
No biggie. The would-be subbers will be needing info, as some of them have little idea about AKB (and perhaps the first thing that comes into their minds whenever "idol" is mentioned is Idolmaster).

But I like the girls in either form: real is damn hot (had a partial system meltdown after Acchan's new photobook), and 2D is sweet as Belgian chocolate (and potentially minus the fanservice).

Let's hope this project is a thousand times better-developed than Aki-P's ICE initiative.

And that laughable thing called Suicide Song.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-04-24 at 12:34.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 11:02   Link #246
mochichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1 View Post
Maybe we will be picking this up, maybe not. There are more important upcoming releases for us AKB48 fansubbers (like Majisuka Gakuen), and as Julio C mentioned, real girls are more interesting than 2D ones

However, if we aren't we can act as consultants for inside jokes, cross referencing and vocabulary. Virtually anyone in our IRC channel would be able to help.
Oh wow sub48 made an account here too.
Well Majisuka is already done. It would be nice if you guys help out but it's understandable if you're too busy with AKBingo or the new documentary
thx for subbing Hitsujikai no Tabi PV btw.

Anyway i like both. Real AKB girls is better than their anime ver

can't compare

Spoiler:

Since I draw, I like 2D from the design perspective.

Update!

Quote:
To commemorate AKB0048 anime start, a premiere & talk event will be hold in Shibuya Wald 9 at 04/29.

Nakayan will be present at the event and it will be live-streamed to cinemas at 9 prefectures in Japan.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11232892497.html

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-04-25 at 20:51.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:36   Link #247
Katapan
俺様祭り

...aaand so it begins. The 9 seiyuu from the 48 family will be forming a new sub-unit called "NO NAME", and will be singing the anime's OP (Kibou ni Tsuite) and ED (Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru) songs. Can't you feel the money flowing already?!
Old 2012-04-26, 11:05   Link #248
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
...aaand so it begins. The 9 seiyuu from the 48 family will be forming a new sub-unit called "NO NAME", and will be singing the anime's OP (Kibou ni Tsuite) and ED (Yume wa Nandomo Umarekawaru) songs. Can't you feel the money flowing already?!
I thought the opening theme of the show is "Shôjo-tachi yo" by AKB48 standard family. It turns out different than I thought, but the broadcasting will start in 4 days. I always expect AKB0048 to have godly-sized popularity like in some other shows.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 13:15   Link #249
mochichan

A Mayuyu center group.
IT'S Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 ALL OVER AGAIN! XD I dun mind tho since I like that adorable Cyborg

Karen fans probably are pissed. Karen voicing Nagisa who is basically Acchan's incarnate, she's not the center? LOL.....Mayuyu is having a good year with Manatsu no Sound Good PV too...
But No Name...wtf...lol

And the news is 1st on Oricon today too so I think this anime is already attracting alot of people just with the AKB name attach to it.

Quote:
To commemorate AKB0048 anime start, a premiere & talk event will be hold in Shibuya WALD 9 at 04/29.

Nakayan will be present at the event and it will be live-streamed to cinemas at 9 prefectures in Japan.

Last edited by mochichan; 2012-04-26 at 19:27.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:06   Link #250
sa547
*Author

No Name is the name of the game.

My body's ready.
Old 2012-04-26, 14:38   Link #251
mochichan

Interesting. Look there there will be 17 members of AKB but only 9 will be featured. Make sense. AKB got way too many members to draw for.
The concert scene look gorg <3
I'm so ready for this. :3
Old 2012-04-27, 12:45   Link #252
Arya

Ok, I'm probably asking something dumb or obvious, but since this kind of series usually is not my cup of tea I really don't know. Aren't the character designs a bit, well, odd? I mean, I got interested knowing that writers are Kawamori and Okada, but since that kind of designs seems a bit childish, I was wondering who's the target of this show is.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 12:46   Link #253
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
since that kind of designs seems a bit childish, I was wondering who's the target of this show is.
Since the show will air late at night, the target audience will maybe consisted of older males who are into AKB48 or not.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-27, 12:52   Link #254
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Since the show will air late at night, the target audience will maybe consisted of older males who are into AKB48 or not.
Ok, basically it has a well definite target. Then, the more the better, obviously.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 15:46   Link #255
mochichan

Quote:

Aren't most animes aired at late night tho?
Old 2012-04-27, 15:53   Link #256
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
Aren't most animes aired at late night tho?
Like most live-action TV shows and cartoons combined, the animes are aired separately in daytime and nighttime. In today's standards, most animes are now aired late at night.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-27, 16:38   Link #257
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Like most live-action TV shows and cartoons combined, the animes are aired separately in daytime and nighttime. In today's standards, most animes are now aired late at night.
Though this one actualy is airing earlier (11PM) than most late night anime shows (past midnight)
Old 2012-04-27, 16:41   Link #258
tsunade666

everyone is getting ready for this but on what season is this anime set to be aired?
Old 2012-04-27, 16:48   Link #259
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
everyone is getting ready for this but on what season is this anime set to be aired?
It will air on this current season, but the first episode will be released for Monday.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-04-28, 03:53   Link #260
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Third trailer is up, all anime footage, mechas revealed, and I think the song used is the OP:

duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action-adventure, idols, musical anime