Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-15, 23:26   Link #1
wnkryo
HainShodan

Invasion!!!

***WARNING spoilers from episode 66-67***

First off before we start discussing the potential invasion of konoha. I just want to say what was on my mind after watching this episode: First off, why did kiba's dog akamaru got knocked out when kabuta only touched kiba... Second, how the hell can a whole army of ninjas (or atleast a good amount of ninjas) can be on the the front yard of konoha, and no ninja from konoha like the anbu or the hokage notices anything.

Now about the invasion, I was thinking if naruto's would summon gamabunta, could it crush what the sound ninja's summon? Also if the invaders can really win a fight with a hole ninja village of konoha. And lastly, im really confused about what gaara's job was to do in the plan becuase it didn't make any sence to me.

What you guys think?
Old 2004-01-15, 23:30   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Pretty much everything will be explained soon, including Gaara's part, and the Gamabunta thing.

Dunno whatthe score was with Akamaru, just something we shouldnt bother prying into really. As for the ninja sneaking in, most of Konoha's ninja are at the chuunin exam, so it wouldnt have been too hard for the sounds ninja to infiltrate the village. Some could have actually been inside the stadium watching the exam.
Old 2004-01-15, 23:38   Link #3
Kiva128
Kairin-chan's #1 Fan
*Artist

Why not post this in the 66-67 discusion thread? Just wondering...

EDIT: forget I asked. The 66-67 thread is uh...not exactly a good place for discusing the actual episode yet. People are still talking about how they're downloading it.
Old 2004-01-16, 00:41   Link #4
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
***WARNING spoilers from episode 66-67***

First off before we start discussing the potential invasion of konoha. I just want to say what was on my mind after watching this episode: First off, why did kiba's dog akamaru got knocked out when kabuta only touched kiba... Second, how the hell can a whole army of ninjas (or atleast a good amount of ninjas) can be on the the front yard of konoha, and no ninja from konoha like the anbu or the hokage notices anything.

Now about the invasion, I was thinking if naruto's would summon gamabunta, could it crush what the sound ninja's summon? Also if the invaders can really win a fight with a hole ninja village of konoha. And lastly, im really confused about what gaara's job was to do in the plan becuase it didn't make any sence to me.

What you guys think?
Gaara's job was
Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-16, 00:59   Link #5
Mange Sharingan

You're not supposed to talk about 66-67 24 hours after AA comes out right?
Old 2004-01-16, 02:37   Link #6
mistagrinch
Sex on the Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mange Sharingan
You're not supposed to talk about 66-67 24 hours after AA comes out right?

= gotwoot.
Closed Thread