AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 19:16   Link #5261
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post

Second, this is kinda new for me but i wanted to give it a try anyway. I am a whole FateNanoha shipper through and through, but i really like the idea of Fatenum / Nanovita. Anyway i thought i'd write a short ficlet, possible continuity, but wanted some feedback

Spoiler for Untitled Ficlet:
...I leave for thirty minutes and Fatenum happens. Just my luck. *huffs* Hello, new person~! You're my hero! *melts* Your first fic? Really? Those words can bring horror to the bravest of hearts, but I actually...really enjoyed that. You've got a few typos here and there, but it's nothing huge and/or marring. Tho' I'm not too sure how I feel about Nanoha rejecting her as a plot device, it still gave me the warm fuzzies. Er...the hints at posible Fatenum, not the rejection. But it was good. update now? *shot*
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 19:20   Link #5262
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
!!!Official Newcomer help post!!!

Due to the sudden swarm of newcomers here, I decided to make an official welcoming and help post. In this post I hope to answer a few of your questions.
Thanks for the helpful post. I hope it will help the newcomers as well as the other posters.

Quote:
*De-Lurks*

Hey all *waves* thought i would follow the growing trend of people de-lurking the forum. I have to say, i have been a super-lurker for a long time, from on ff.net to this forum, been following since i saw the "boobtastically awesome" vampire!Fate pic!! *drools*
so mercurianangel almost de-lurked someone. or was it uh.. lurkified?.. oO;; or simply put, made someone a lurker.

Quote:
Anyway the threads really come to life recently, and i thought, well if im going to de-lurk im going to try and come in with a bang.

First up, FatexNanohaXHayate fic for the win inspiration....

Spoiler for FxNxH win!!:

I thought it might inspire some fics

Second, this is kinda new for me but i wanted to give it a try anyway. I am a whole FateNanoha shipper through and through, but i really like the idea of Fatenum / Nanovita. Anyway i thought i'd write a short ficlet, possible continuity, but wanted some feedback

I wrote it in a little over an hour, first fan fiction ever!!

Any feedback whether it be grammatical, writing style, character oc ness is gratefully received!!

Its now 12:54 pm nighttime in UK, thought the fic would take me small amount of time but kept going and going and *head smacks keyboard* so hopefully ill wake up to new vampire!Fate as reward *fingers crossed*

*phew* marathon post over.

Black_Wolf (will do rest of profile when less sleepy need a funny avatar/sig)

[Edit[Just read Satashis NewComer post just as i posted *slaps forehead* Think i got everything right bar the flashy titles!
Yayy for new pairing fic!

“We should get you out of the rain Testarossa, you will make yourself ill and were both exhausted”
-were should be we're. (ahaha i'm not really good with this proof reading thing ^^')

Nice start. Very easy to read. I can see this happening. You should continue it. It was good, although Fate blushing and having strange feelings that quickly for Signum seems.. too quick? too fast? Fate just got rejected.. and Signum was just only a friend to her (before that moment).. or is that just me.. It would be good if their relationship is developed further before inevitably going into the romance route. But I hope you continue it. (It will make Enraptured foam at the mouth with uber happiness. ) *hides from Enraptured and hopes she won't read this part of the post*

edit: darn it, I forgot to welcome you *smacks forehead* Welcome to the thread!!

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-28 at 19:27. Reason: + stuff and greetings
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 19:40   Link #5263
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Kudos to Satashi-nyan for completing the first FF Thread tutorial post!

Reminds me that the new OC Thread desperately needs an updated one... >.>

And what's with this sudden burst of unstealthing Rogues? I wear plate, but a Cloth would've had a heart attack pages ago!

And Kharoko goodness? It wasn't me. So it's Satashi. Hey that rhymes. ...

And RPing doesn't exactly mean your going offtopic, just need to not overdo it. At the OC thread we RP all the time, though it kinda been reduced ever since we started the OC IRC.
Old 2008-05-28, 19:56   Link #5264
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Kudos to Satashi-nyan for completing the first FF Thread tutorial post!

Reminds me that the new OC Thread desperately needs an updated one... >.>

And what's with this sudden burst of unstealthing Rogues? I wear plate, but a Cloth would've had a heart attack pages ago!

And Kharoko goodness? It wasn't me. So it's Satashi. Hey that rhymes. ...

And RPing doesn't exactly mean your going offtopic, just need to not overdo it. At the OC thread we RP all the time, though it kinda been reduced ever since we started the OC IRC.
I didn't tag it. Mine is "Interactive fanfiction"

which leads me to say this.......the tags were reset once, maybe as a silent warning from mods to get serious? Our tags help people search, so we should really try to help people out by tagging it properly. In jokes are fine and good but they were reset once, let's not push it until our rights are taken away?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:01   Link #5265
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

which leads me to say this.......the tags were reset once, maybe as a silent warning from mods to get serious? Our tags help people search, so we should really try to help people out by tagging it properly. In jokes are fine and good but they were reset once, let's not push it until our rights are taken away?
*holds up hands* Hey mine's fanfiction so don't look at me.

So you know how Eva made YaoiFangirl!Vivio...

Yeah so you know Eva's a bad influence on me when I write...

Spoiler for Well since there's YaoiFangirl!Vivio:

The Agito/Rein joke and the Signum/Shamal joke are refering to this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4059483/..._Hayates_House
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:02   Link #5266
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

It was reported by someone at the feedback section. One of the mods deleted the tags. *been lurking there since the forum upgrade* They weren't really too happy about the cracky tags.. Slightly irritated even. ^^' Someone hasn't reported the OC thread tags yet, though.

@TSS' little ficcy:
“Luckily I caught them coming out of an air vent but really.”
-got me ROFLing

Last edited by wanwan1203; 2008-05-28 at 20:10. Reason: + comment on fic
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:08   Link #5267
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
*De-Lurks*

Hey all *waves* thought i would follow the growing trend of people de-lurking the forum. I have to say, i have been a super-lurker for a long time, from on ff.net to this forum, been following since i saw the "boobtastically awesome" vampire!Fate pic!! *drools*

Anyway the threads really come to life recently, and i thought, well if im going to de-lurk im going to try and come in with a bang.

First up, FatexNanohaXHayate fic for the win inspiration....

Spoiler for FxNxH win!!:

I thought it might inspire some fics

I wrote it in a little over an hour, first fan fiction ever!!

Any feedback whether it be grammatical, writing style, character oc ness is gratefully received!!

Its now 12:54 pm nighttime in UK, thought the fic would take me small amount of time but kept going and going and *head smacks keyboard* so hopefully ill wake up to new vampire!Fate as reward *fingers crossed*

*phew* marathon post over.

Black_Wolf (will do rest of profile when less sleepy need a funny avatar/sig)

[Edit[Just read Satashis NewComer post just as i posted *slaps forehead* Think i got everything right bar the flashy titles!
Actually pretty good fic, I can just pray for being able to write like this....
Hmm what I forgot? ... Yes Welcome here
*wonders whether there is chance for nice fluffy chapter 2*
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:27   Link #5268
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Yeah so you know Eva's a bad influence on me when I write...

Spoiler for Well since there's YaoiFangirl!Vivio:

The Agito/Rein joke and the Signum/Shamal joke are refering to this:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4059483/..._Hayates_House
golden, pure gold

and as for the tags, not mine ither, I dont even know how to add them D:

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 20:32   Link #5269
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I agree Satashi. And I'll own up, I was the one who tagged this place with rickroll, partly because Rick is here, and people especially Satashi love to roll you guys on occasion. I couldn't use lemonroll since no one would search that word, so I used Rickroll.

But if it's really glaring I'll remove it.
Old 2008-05-28, 20:38   Link #5270
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I agree Satashi. And I'll own up, I was the one who tagged this place with rickroll, partly because Rick is here, and people especially Satashi love to roll you guys on occasion. I couldn't use lemonroll since no one would search that word, so I used Rickroll.

But if it's really glaring I'll remove it.
I don't really mind them, I think they're funny actually. I'm no mod but I don't want an angry one coming here after a silent warning...... know what I mean?
Old 2008-05-28, 21:58   Link #5271
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

For Sinwithin :3

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.3c Fate:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-05-28 at 22:09.
Old 2008-05-28, 22:07   Link #5272
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.3c:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate

A - Nanoha's got a bee in her bonnet about this one, I can tell.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:09   Link #5273
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

Go Fate, snappy moves. Hm...this man is interesting... So the Paladins have new technology? And...w-wait...Yuuno? *blinks* Well, at least he's being protective, but grar.

Ahh, do you know how hard you just made it? *sulks* Fate would be conflicted, but- Nanoha might notice Yuuno acting odd (if it is him)- but-

[Edit] Gaah, changed my mind. A *headslam*
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:17   Link #5274
kasu1127

Send a message via MSN to kasu1127
Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
As always, another amazing part.
...And is that... Yuuno!? This is getting really, really interesting.

And I vote A
kasu1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 22:26   Link #5275
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
And my dreams of Paladin!Yuuno crash down around me. (Don't care cause if that is Yuuno he's awesome *tackle hugs Freelance!Yuuno *)

Question that you may or may not want to answer Satashi. If we had chosen way way way back when Fate was going to meet Nanoha for the first time at Nanoha's school to have Fate's POV would we have seen Yuuno from Fate's POV? (in other words would we have gotten an idea of who/what Yuuno is back then)

B for more vampirey info
Old 2008-05-28, 22:29   Link #5276
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

YUUNO IS FATES CONTACT!!!! >.>

B for shure

Lol, I bet Satashi is gonna don devil horns and not tell us TSS... D:

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
Old 2008-05-28, 22:33   Link #5277
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
YUUNO IS FATES CONTACT!!!! >.>

B for shure

Lol, I bet Satashi is gonna don devil horns and not tell us TSS... D:
D: And leave us in cruel suspense *Hates not knowing what I missed xD*
Old 2008-05-28, 22:35   Link #5278
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post

Question that you may or may not want to answer Satashi. If we had chosen way way way back when Fate was going to meet Nanoha for the first time at Nanoha's school to have Fate's POV would we have seen Yuuno from Fate's POV? (in other words would we have gotten an idea of who/what Yuuno is back then)
Yes, you would have seen Yuuno with Nanoha and Fate thinking about how ironic it was they knew each other. Also, later while Nanoha was in class you would have found out that Yuuno is a child prodigy in genetics. And recently if you picked Fate after the split up, she went to give Yuuno the stake that she stole from Signum in the alleyway brawl.

Another reason to think carefully when picking.

[EDIT]: you guys are mean T_T
Old 2008-05-28, 22:38   Link #5279
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Quote:
Yes, you would have seen Yuuno with Nanoha and Fate thinking about how ironic it was they knew each other. Also, later while Nanoha was in class you would have found out that Yuuno is a child prodigy in genetics. And recently if you picked Fate after the split up, she went to give Yuuno the stake that she stole from Signum in the alleyway brawl.

Awww common Satashi =P you know we love you, or else we wouldnt comment =D *huggles*

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Old 2008-05-28, 22:40   Link #5280
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:

Satashi I take it back you're awesome. Here's a cookie *gives cookie*.

That's pretty cool :3 It's like we get all the information we need but we only get part of the whole picture, enough to understand it but only Satashi knows everything.

Edit: Page claim for ANALOGIES

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha